friends with hairloss and how well they are doing

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
seb said:
I don't mean too be nasty O.know,but perhaps the reason you don't attract women is because of your style...They might think you are gay,as many gay men dress stylish.

doubt its that cos when I dress down, still dont get it.

And PS. My ex loved stylish men. She tried to turn me into a metrosexual.

deadlocks

Established Member
Reaction score
Still gotta stay at my point that if I'd be short instead of balding I'd prefer being rejected for my shortness than for my lack of (good) hair.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
there not the same

balding is different, becuase your youth indicator is being destroyed pre-maturely, and the 20 or 30 something females dont have youth related problems.

shortness is just having to aim for shorter girls, baldness is not the same, id rather be 5 7 and be NW1 than be 6 0 and NW6 horshoeing.

just find some 20 something 5 0 girl.

deadlocks

Established Member
Reaction score
My sister is quite tall to, and she's been with shorter guys as well. With high heels on she is even taller than me (I admit though, it scared the sh*t out of me).

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
HairPieceMan said:
there not the same

balding is different, becuase your youth indicator is being destroyed pre-maturely, and the 20 or 30 something females dont have youth related problems.

shortness is just having to aim for shorter girls, baldness is not the same, id rather be 5 7 and be NW1 than be 6 0 and NW6 horshoeing.

just find some 20 something 5 0 girl.

Girls dont give a sh*t about height; there have been so many occasions where my shorter friend has got the girl ahead of me, because he was simply more charming.

You will have a rude awakening when you go clubbing, now that you have corrected all these issues. You will find that, it won't that much difference to success rate, if you ain't confident. And probably you'll look for other flaws to justify in your mind why you are not successful with women..."I don't have a good enough job bla bla bla"

As I said, with my ex, I had both a sh*t hairstyle, and dressed like sh*t, I still dated and banged her; it was just that at the time I knew how to turn her on mentally. I was confident.

Oh and just to add, she was also earning more then me.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
yes but height and hair aren't small things, there a major part of the way a man looks.

i wont be complaining about other things about myself, just the pre-mature male pattern baldness and wearing shoes that lift me from 5 5 to 5 8, after all 5 5 is pretty short.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
ok and that's great but what about people like my brother who suffered from male pattern baldness and had to make up for it with his gf by giving her LOTS of money (im talking 10s of thousands), looking after kid not his own, getting married super quik and only being with a small handful of women in his entire life (less than 5).

and NO, she wasnt a good looking girl neither.

so you can't blame me for being overly paranoid about the hairloss when i see around me unsuccesful stories of hairloss in family members.

also I don't have a spare £50,000 to spend on a unattractive GF to keep her interested in me like my brother did, so there.

i want to enter the club and makeout with a decent looking girl who likes the look of me, even if its fake, rather than some unattractive girl that didn't give a sh*t until i chucked money on her (my brothers case), and i have only had 2 other lays my entire life before hand and found my wife for life (brothers case), this is while my NW1 peers are out getting 10 lays a year in their 20s/30s etc having a blast and girls geneuinly likeing them.

you cant say "having a full head of hair wont make that much of a difference in the success rate vs being a NW6, its all confidence".

especially on a forum full of people on the big 3, and saf who spend £20K+ on transplants and ignored women sly bald at 25, then again oknow comes on and says "what you will realise is that it makes little difference what you have done", of course, why spend all that money on transplants then i wonder, if all it took was a mental attitute twist, you have saved us all and the $1 billion dollar hairloss industry is obviously a waste of time when it doesnt matter, obviously there is a need for this sh*t, if it didnt truly matter why are SOO many men doing this crap (fixing pre-mature hairloss etc.)

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
HairPieceMan said:
yes but height and hair aren't small things, there a major part of the way a man looks.

i wont be complaining about other things about myself, just the pre-mature male pattern baldness and wearing shoes that lift me from 5 5 to 5 8, after all 5 5 is pretty short.

Yeah but you seem to think these things are the magic pill, when it isn't. There are a lot of guys with no male pattern baldness; short, skinny, fat etc struggling to get laid in clubs.

I got my first GF with a mature hairline, and after showing her photos of me with a NW0, she thought the mature hairline looked better. I never told her I was paranoid about my hair... I think that says it all really.

Of course, I am no way going to compare this to being a NW6, then again, I know plenty of NW6 that have hot birds in their life. Reminds me of guy I know, when I saw a pic of him tagged on facebook with his girl, I was like "wtf, how? she is so hot".

Yes balding is deeply distressing, I understand that. And sure being better looking helps, but if you don't have confidence, you aint going to get pussy unless she makes all the moves for you. Which btw, is very rare.

That is what saf is trying to tell you.

seb

Reaction score
HPM-Is obtaining women the only real reason why you go too these lengths too dramatically change your appearance?It can't be healthy in the long run.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
HairPieceMan said:
ok and that's great but what about people like my brother who suffered from male pattern baldness and had to make up for it with his gf by giving her LOTS of money (im talking 10s of thousands), looking after kid not his own, getting married super quik and only being with a small handful of women in his entire life (less than 5).

and NO, she wasnt a good looking girl neither.

so you can't blame me for being overly paranoid about the hairloss when i see around me unsuccesful stories of hairloss in family members.

also I don't have a spare £50,000 to spend on a unattractive GF to keep her interested in me like my brother did, so there.

i want to enter the club and makeout with a decent looking girl who likes the look of me, even if its fake, rather than some unattractive girl that didn't give a sh*t until i chucked money on her (my brothers case), and i have only had 2 other lays my entire life before hand and found my wife for life (brothers case), this is while my NW1 peers are out getting 10 lays a year in their 20s/30s etc having a blast and girls geneuinly likeing them.

you cant say "having a full head of hair wont make that much of a difference in the success rate vs being a NW6, its all confidence".

especially on a forum full of people on the big 3, and saf who spend £20K+ on transplants and ignored women sly bald at 25, then again oknow comes on and says "what you will realise is that it makes little difference what you have done", of course, why spend all that money on transplants then i wonder, if all it took was a mental attitute twist, you have saved us all and the $1 billion dollar hairloss industry is obviously a waste of time when it doesnt matter, obviously there is a need for this sh*t, if it didnt truly matter why are SOO many men doing this crap (fixing pre-mature hairloss etc.)

My brother is a full blown NW6, he is not in that situation to the same level - he just provides her the minimum, a good standard of living. But you know what, he is an alpha male in the purest sense. I remember he once told his wife infront of me, we have to watch our finances...so by no means the dude is a doormat, even fi she has a bit of maintainence costs, which tbh EVERY girl has!

UCMan on here is in a r/ship, he is a NW6, similarly, I don't think he is showering his GF with gifts.

It sounds like your brother is married to a gold-digger, which is why he should have screened her a lot more closely before marrying her. That doesn't mean every woman is like that, and I know dudemon will chime in and go "they are", but that's another story.

SAF is a lot older then you and was recently on a date, I think it is safe to say, he knows what he is talking about.

BTW the Big 3 - I am not on it, aside from topical spironolactone. But I will tell you one thing, losing hair for me is stressful, not because of what others think, but because I love have crazy hairstyles. It is a personal thing more then anything.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
we hear this sh*t all the time

"i know a guy sly bald gets hot girls all the time"

"i know a guy NW7 gets no female attention"

its all conflicting.

fact is in society whenever someone sees a balding guy with a qaulity girl everyone thinks the same thing

they met before hairloss
he has lots of money

you say there are NW1s strugiling to get laid, ok I believe this, i never thought that because someone has hair girls flock to him, but what if you took a typical NW1 that is strugiling to get laid and make him a NW6 next year, in perspective that would make his situation 10x worse right?

if he wore a wig, it woulndt be a magic pill, but rather a pill to reset him back to normal.

deadlocks

Established Member
Reaction score
My close group of friends are the biggest group of Norwood spotters you can imagine. Really, there is one guy especially who keeps on making remarks about hairloss, everytime. He's atleast NW3 himself to, and a real mysogynist as well. And hes older than us all. Funniest is that the guy who is most vain of us handles it the best. Unlike me. They basically made me a hat prisoner.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
lol my brother can't "screen" girls and just say no, he has no choice, if it wasnt for her he'd probably never get laid.

getting her was a lifetime event for him.

the GF he had before hand when he was 20 was an entire decade older than him and was about a 3/10 in looks, and she didnt care much about him, im not sure on his hairloss condition at the time, wasnt that bad, very mature hairline and very short/fine hair, NW2.5 w/ light diffusing and being 5 7.

yeah, saf knows what hes talking about, clearly hairloss doesnt matter, im sure saf agrees, that is why he ignored women when he was bald and spent sh*t loads of money on hair transplants to get a date in his 30s.

what a model to me, time to chuck my hairpiece saf is my hero.

f***, we are both faking hair to get girls, simple as.

go on a dating site put a pic of yourself balding then with hair, see the difference, you're basically fucked, ok dating sites aren't everything but it at least illustrates the problem at hand.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
HairPieceMan said:

its all conflicting.

fact is in society whenever someone sees a balding guy with a qaulity girl everyone thinks the same thing

they met before hairloss
he has lots of money

you say there are NW1s strugiling to get laid, ok I believe this, i never thought that because someone has hair girls flock to him, but what if you took a typical NW1 that is strugiling to get laid and make him a NW6 next year, in perspective that would make his situation 10x worse right?

if he wore a wig, it woulndt be a magic pill, but rather a pill to reset him back to normal.

Sure, it would be 10x worst, because those guys are not confident to begin with. and if they cant rely on their looks, what else can they display to the girl?

BTW the guy I know with the hot girl, after meeting him in real life, he was extremely confident. He just approached girls and sh*t, not caring about if they blew him off (which, they did), that's why he was successful.

Every NW6 I know who have had similar success have had one thing in common, they are confident as hell, and have extremely thick skin. Same goes with my friends with a good set of hair; a friend told me a story where he went to a club, the girl kept going "I don't like your sense of style, why are you talking to me?" , kept basically gunning him...he ended up kissing her at the end of the night.

I got my ex this way as well, I guess I have not been able to replicate this success, because my confidence has been low. Things bother me more easily now....i remember when I was trying to get my ex, she made my life so difficult you wouldn't believe, but I found that sh*t funny, and focused on seeing how far I could get. that is why I pulled her.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
seb said:
HPM-Is obtaining women the only real reason why you go too these lengths too dramatically change your appearance?It can't be healthy in the long run.

id hardly call this a dramatic change of appearance.

I'm just giving myself the same hair condition i had at 18, in my mid 20s, late 20s, early 30s etc.

it's not that uncommon to be like that, hardly dramatic image overhaull to have the same hair i had at 18 at 25-35 so i dont look like some messed up young guy etc.

the lifts are there becuase i didnt grow the extra 3 inches to people dont think im 18 by my height.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
Oknow said:
HairPieceMan said:

its all conflicting.

they met before hairloss
he has lots of money

Sure, it would be 10x worst, because those guys are not confident to begin with. and if they cant rely on their looks, what else can they display to the girl?

BTW the guy I know with the hot girl, after meeting him in real life, he was extremely confident. He just approached girls and sh*t, not caring about if they blew him off (which, they did), that's why he was successful.

Every NW6 I know who have had similar success have had one thing in common, they are confident as hell, and have extremely thick skin. Same goes with my friends with a good set of hair; a friend told me a story where he went to a club, the girl kept going "I don't like your sense of style, why are you talking to me?" , kept basically gunning him...he ended up kissing her at the end of the night.

I got my ex this way as well, I guess I have not been able to replicate this success, because my confidence has been low. Things bother me more easily now....i remember when I was trying to get my ex, she made my life so difficult you wouldn't believe, but I found that sh*t funny, and focused on seeing how far I could get. that is why I pulled her.

ok so are you saying my brother should dump his goldigger wife and shave the top of his head and be a horshoe guy and pull qaulity girls in the club with confidence.

then at least his lifetime lay count would exceed 3 or some crap, hey maybe he will get a good looking girl.

and should saf ditch his stitched in hair , shave it off and go see his date he had last week with a clipped down horsering?

this sh*t just isnt going to happen, saf wont reveal his true self to his date last week ANYTIME, becuase he knows hes fucked, she will lose interest, claim its not the "hair", he will be alone, try to get new girls, will get constant rejection, life is over.

he knows that is his fate, that is why he spent £30K to fix his life, if hair had no value then why bother.

hell for that money he could have bought a mail order bride

seb

Reaction score
All this effort and heartache for a woman...their not some special creature too behold and worship just because they have a hole between their legs.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
you mean the effort of me glueing fake hair to my head costing £500 a year, or the effort of my brother writing out a £20,000 check to his wife each year for putting out, and always wondering what would it be like to lay more than 5 girls in his entire lifetime?

which is worse?

ok now i know not every balding guy is like this, or like us, weak in the mind or what have you.

but to come on the forum and CLAIM that we dont need hair esp. to me and saf and laughable because we are all fixing hairloss here, most people here are pro hairloss fix, what about dudemon as well, life fucked over as well.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
for the record i will NOT write out a check for a girl of £20,000 a year to sleep with me.

this is not normal, i have a friend who is getting married this year, he is a 6/10, she is a 6/10, they look a good couple in their 20s, he is a NW1, im VERY SURE he is not writing her out a £20K check a year for sleeping with him.

most people would be suprised on my brothers situation, imo not socially normal behaviour.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
here, i will buy you a £15,000 car this year for staying with me.

I will work full time in my job, you can stay here for free and not work a day in your life, while I do all the work and earn all the money.

this is not a normal relationship, this is shameful.

sorry to bring up family members, its pretty gay to do so on a forum, but this is an example of that im sure if he was a NW1 and went to the clubs he'd at least learn its possible to lay other girls and not act as if getting laid never happens and if it does give her LOTS of money.