FOLLICEPT - New Growth Stimulant potentially coming in 2015

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score

chemicalbrother

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm sure you b*tches have all seen the "update" after 3 days (dude just talks about his experience after first application)
spoiler: it involves orange hair

[video=youtube;FvCtZTewIm8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvCtZTewIm8[/video]

azuri

Established Member
Reaction score
There's no point with these regular almost daily updates.
it will take several weeks for them to notice any changes.

chemicalbrother

Established Member
Reaction score
There's no point with these regular almost daily updates.
it will take several weeks for them to notice any changes.
I agree (altho I don't mind the updates - better that than nothing at all)
Besides: I sure hope they are taking good pictures with a microscopic camera

Badbald

Established Member
Reaction score
Do you guys realize this is just IGF-1 being delivered to a local area? this is nothing new and people have being using growth hormone for a long time to heal injuries in specific areas by injecting it. I guess it could work somewhat i actually put a post up a while ago on another forum about how i thought it could be used in conjunction to hair transplants. My point is its something we could actually get our hands on right now if people wanted to collectively experiment with it, you can get hold of this stuff pretty easy although i am not advising anyone to do so illegally. Of course everyone would have to look at a safe way but it would either be a case of adding some solution to the IGF-1 to help absorption or (again im not saying actually do this) but you could potentially inject it seeing as so many athletes do inject growth hormone on a daily basis. It would save waiting round for years anyway, iv got a feeling this wont be released anytime soon despite what they predict.

resu

Reaction score
Why didn't they do this before announcing it on the web? It's such a noob thing to do, they did the mouse test and then went online like that would impress anyone these days.

gravesen

Established Member
Reaction score
lol each time you see the results of an honest legit research the results are so sh**ty make you almost miss the scams ...

moksel

Reaction score
How difficult is it to create a room that does not change in which the lighting is the same and the test subjects are monitored and fotographed from the same position on the same spot...

hiko

Reaction score
A lot of those guys in the pictures are beyond help. finasteride and minoxidil wouldn't do anything for a completely bald scalp either.

TBH I'm not really concerned if IGF by itself does anything. The good thing is we may have a good topical vehicle to use. If IGF fails, they can add other growth factors and offer a similar treatment to Histogen or AAPE. We know those two show significant hair growth, and only after a couple of injections. If you could deliver those growth factors to the follicles every other day, maybe the results would be even better. And all this can be done with having to get FDA approval.

alscarmuzza

Established Member
Reaction score
In case you had not been following this: Apparently the trail is on. Update vid:
[video]https://youtu.be/q0SWICoP71Q[/video]

GoldenMane

My Regimen
Reaction score
minoxidil or finasteride 10 weeks results would probably be below baseline... Hopefully follicept shows better results at the 4-6 month mark... Hopefully...

Folliman

Established Member
Reaction score
they need to try different doses for every subject. Someone will eventually get regrowth and then make clinical trials based on that dose.

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
minoxidil or finasteride 10 weeks results would probably be below baseline... Hopefully follicept shows better results at the 4-6 month mark... Hopefully...

What I don't understand is even people on Europe ask for buying follicept ! how come? it hasn't even work !!

I personally think they have failed and the way they behavior to upload pics are really unprofessional .

In addition , I assume in the best scenario it works like minoxidil 5 % , if this is the case , we already have minoxidil around two decades !!!