FOLLICEPT - New Growth Stimulant potentially coming in 2015

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL, 190 pages and counting on Follicept over at BTT and Winston closes the thread because its 'run its course'. Bahahaha... liar.

All the talk and speculation from ALL OF THEM (and people here) is a completely useless waste of time.

The whining, boasting, predictions, assumptions, positivity, negativity, skepticism and every other mundane 'contribution' to all the threads means JACK SHIT. The *only* thing thats important are results (if any) after 4+ months of trialing, so the lot of you have a long way to go before you know about efficacy.

What's more pathetic from so many of you incompetent losers is the fact that while everyone is completely obsessed about yet ANOTHER WEAK TREATMENT based on YET ANOTHER MOUSE STUDY, none of you care at all about an ACTUAL full blown cure that can be provided from Dr. Lauster's team... THAT makes zero headlines here but Follicept gets THIS much attention?

What is WRONG with you all?

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
LOL, 190 pages and counting on Follicept over at BTT and Winston closes the thread because its 'run its course'. Bahahaha... liar.

All the talk and speculation from ALL OF THEM (and people here) is a completely useless waste of time.

The whining, boasting, predictions, assumptions, positivity, negativity, skepticism and every other mundane 'contribution' to all the threads means JACK SHIT. The *only* thing thats important are results (if any) after 4+ months of trialing, so the lot of you have a long way to go before you know about efficacy.

What's more pathetic from so many of you incompetent losers is the fact that while everyone is completely obsessed about yet ANOTHER WEAK TREATMENT based on YET ANOTHER MOUSE STUDY, none of you care at all about an ACTUAL full blown cure that can be provided from Dr. Lauster's team... THAT makes zero headlines here but Follicept gets THIS much attention?

Hellouser , I always appreciate you because of your RU thread which helps many people. Even I never use it.
But you need to calm down and stop insulting the other members. Here is the forum and people need to help each other . Not to be rude.
About your concern for ACTUAL full blown the reason is most of us don't know how much should we wait and how much budget does it need to be in market. For Follicept , I'm not saying it works or not , But time would tell us . Devon apply the gel to his head and would update us with his videos , there
are also 5 other persons who participated in trails , So the result can't tell lie , They assume the regrowth would be less than a month ! So we would see.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hellouser , I always appreciate you because of your RU thread which helps many people. Even I never use it.
But you need to calm down and stop insulting the other members. Here is the forum and people need to help each other . Not to be rude.
About your concern for ACTUAL full blown the reason is most of us don't know how much should we wait and how much budget does it need to be in market. For Follicept , I'm not saying it works or not , But time would tell us . Devon apply the gel to his head and would update us with his videos , there
are also 5 other persons who participated in trails , So the result can't tell lie , They assume the regrowth would be less than a month ! So we would see.

When help is presented, its ignored.

'Hey everyone, here's a legitimate cure!'
'FUCK THAT! FOLLICEPT IS MORE EXCITING!'

I know Python wants to push that crowdfunding idea... man, with the idiotic logic that people have here; GOOD LUCK.

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Dr. Lauster dont have cosmetic follicle yet and his method is far away from public use. And yes, Follicept are liers)

resu

Reaction score
People on BTT love drama hence why those threads have so many replies.

hiko

Reaction score
It's a shame that some of the psychos from BTT have come over here now and started ruining discussions with their cantankerous nonsense. I very rarely post on these forums but I like to check in sometimes for new information. BTT had become useless for that.

I will say this: whatever that German scientist is working on is not a cure. If you think it is, then you might as well call a hair transplant a cure. Follicept is at least trying to regrow hair by activating dormant follicles. Whichever group can accomplish that can claim to have a cure. Add in the fact that Follicept's gel doesn't require FDA approval and can be out by this year and it's obvious why it's way more interesting than some stupid hair implantation protocol that is at least a decade away.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's a shame that some of the psychos from BTT have come over here now and started ruining discussions with their cantankerous nonsense. I very rarely post on these forums but I like to check in sometimes for new information. BTT had become useless for that.

I will say this: whatever that German scientist is working on is not a cure. If you think it is, then you might as well call a hair transplant a cure. Follicept is at least trying to regrow hair by activating dormant follicles. Whichever group can accomplish that can claim to have a cure. Add in the fact that Follicept's gel doesn't require FDA approval and can be out by this year and it's obvious why it's way more interesting than some stupid hair implantation protocol that is at least a decade away.

Sigh.

alscarmuzza

Established Member
Reaction score
Outside of the possibilities for efficacy, you have to admire the nature of their openness in communication. A willingness to possibly fail publicly lends a bit of credibility in my eyes.

form

Reaction score
Outside of the possibilities for efficacy, you have to admire the nature of their openness in communication. A willingness to possibly fail publicly lends a bit of credibility in my eyes.

Even if the stuff doesn't work, I hardly doubt it's going to fail publicly... if you know what I'm saying.

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score

Jup indeed...

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score

+1 Totally with you !

theRA

Established Member
Reaction score

Totally agree

bilboswaggins

Experienced Member
Reaction score

This "german scientist" is working on possibly giving us unlimited donor to transplant. If that is not a cure I don't know what is. You really think some stupid cream is only to regrow a full head of hair on a nw7?

benjt

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I believe autologous therapy from regenerative medicine will accomplish that.

clion1995

Reaction score
I know this is speculation but it makes sense. Pretty sure AAPE is not popular because of the fact that it requires injections for actual results. Their transdermal delivery method would probably be able to get it there.

Chromeo

Established Member
Reaction score
So getting a transplant is now considered a 'cure' is it?

....and they say BTT is dumb...