Follica - Good News!

coolio

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
25 hairs per cm2 is like 13+ grafts per cm2... It is worthless crap. Only, would be useful for dense packing between existing hair.

Yep, now to explain that to a Follica groupie .

Is there some reason why their procedure is not compoundable?

"They haven't said it is compoundable" doesn't tell us anything. The company has been tight-lipped from day one.

There may eventually be a ceiling to the gains that is short of original pre-baldness density. But I doubt that limit is going to be one session equivalent to 13 grafts/cm2.

Blackber

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Is there some reason why their procedure is not compoundable?

"They haven't said it is compoundable" doesn't tell us anything. The company has been tight-lipped from day one.

There may eventually be a ceiling to the gains that is short of original pre-baldness density. But I doubt that limit is going to be one session equivalent to 13 grafts/cm2.
I believe a document from Follica that @Noisette posted stated that the results they claimed were after multiple rounds of treatment. Hopefully Noisette can chime in and confirm.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
I really don't understan. Anybody went to their site ? Do you really think it is a seriously site according to 10 years of searching ? There is not a single before and after pictures, not a single one after 10 years ! and you think this is around the corner ?

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
I believe a document from Follica that @Noisette posted stated that the results they claimed were after multiple rounds of treatment. Hopefully Noisette can chime in and confirm.
Show me the photos, then we talk. 10 years and they can't even show a decent before and after photo.

what

Established Member
Reaction score
I really don't understan. Anybody went to their site ? Do you really think it is a seriously site according to 10 years of searching ? There is not a single before and after pictures, not a single one after 10 years ! and you think this is around the corner ?

Follica is in their final phase trial this year. They've announced it officially. They're further along than any other company and that is a fact. The company is stacked with big name researchers and are actually growing new hairs. Now do everyone a favor and shut your ignorant *** up, you dumb piece of sh*t. We'll know the results when they're released and none of your idiotic speculations on how good or bad theyll be will change that. No zip it dummy.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
034a7499fc91257ae12a952a51b53280--simpsons-funny-los-simpsons.jpg

Don't know why, it remember me Follica.
Follica is in their final phase trial this year. They've announced it officially. They're further along than any other company and that is a fact. The company is stacked with big name researchers and are actually growing new hairs. Now do everyone a favor and shut your ignorant *** up, you dumb piece of sh*t. We'll know the results when they're released and none of your idiotic speculations on how good or bad theyll be will change that. No zip it dummy.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Show us the results , if they are in the last final phase, they mean they already end the phase 2, where are the results ?

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
follicabio.com , Creation Date: 2005-05-12T22:39:15Z
13 years after, they can not show us a single before and after photo. But yes, Blisstonia, sorry, I mean Follica, will give your hair back.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh yeah, I forgot, they are so successfully that they went to MEXICO, yep, I am not kidding, to run the phase 3 !!!!!!!!! Wait a minute, Why they choose a third world country to run their phase 3 ? Wanna bet ?

Rolandconil

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
follicabio.com , Creation Date: 2005-05-12T22:39:15Z
13 years after, they can not show us a single before and after photo. But yes, Blisstonia, sorry, I mean Follica, will give your hair back.
it is only with the use of minoxidil. I think the results will be even better if you add other means of hair growth, which are indicated in the patents of follica

032CE000-070C-406B-AB50-EAA10AB886B0.jpeg

Rolandconil

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh yeah, I forgot, they are so successfully that they went to MEXICO, yep, I am not kidding, to run the phase 3 !!!!!!!!! Wait a minute, Why they choose a third world country to run their phase 3 ? Wanna bet ?
Follica or Histogen ?

coolio

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Follica has no incentive to show pics. THEY AREN'T TRYING TO RAISE MONEY OR ELEVATE A STOCK PRICE! Most hair multiplication operations need the public attention in a way they don't. They have been privately funded from the start.

Follica is using mostly existing tech & drugs so they have more incentive to keep quiet and low-profile.

As for the number of sessions, AFAIK their stated results were after a few months of steady treatment. I'm wondering what happens after a few years of it.

As for the location of the trials, there is nothing suspicious about that. Most of the medical research industry does the same thing.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Most hair researchers trying to come up with a viable product are under-funded startups that only show pictures and stuff to attract investor cash.

There is also the matter that the public doesn't care about this sh*t; they just want to see a working product on the market.

Most people here are so used to the former and have a vested interest in this research (to the point of bordering on stalking doctors). As such, it looks "suspicious" to them whenever a company operating under standard procedure comes along.

dermrafok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
http://www.histogeninc.com/aboutus/news_events.htm#59
"The U.S. trials are planned to commence in 2018; we expect it to gain approval in Mexico first, perhaps in 2020, and then in the U.S. sometime after that."

Please, before initiating a comment, inform yourself well.

Follica will be an excellent combination treatment with FUE.
Thank you.

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
http://www.histogeninc.com/aboutus/news_events.htm#59
"The U.S. trials are planned to commence in 2018; we expect it to gain approval in Mexico first, perhaps in 2020, and then in the U.S. sometime after that."

Please, before initiating a comment, inform yourself well.

Follica will be an excellent combination treatment with FUE.
Thank you.
Aren't we talking about Follica? Why news about histogen

dermrafok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Aren't we talking about Follica? Why news about histogen
jamesbooker1975 said:

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
jamesbooker1975 said:
Yeah he clearly mixed things up?

Blackber

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Show me the photos, then we talk. 10 years and they can't even show a decent before and after photo.
You’re being blatantly ignorant.

Anyone can say negative things about any potential treatment. They all have their positives and negatives.

I’m not even saying Follica will work I’m saying wait and see.

You keep asking us for pictures but where are the pictures for the treatments you are parading for (Tsuji, CB, Seti, etc etc)?

Logic would say you have more severe hair loss since you don’t think 25 follicles per cm2 can be helpful. For a lot of people here it can make a dramatic impact.

Last edited: