Follica - Good News!

dermrafok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Complex ? They use old drugs that will go systemic !
It is not 12 years old ? go to whois.net and check it for yourself .

This groupies, aways dislike the truth :)
In no way will Fevipiprant be approved for androgenetic alopecia before Follica. From this you can be sure. Remember that.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
In no way will Fevipiprant be approved for androgenetic alopecia before Follica. From this you can be sure. Remember that.
Really ? Lets see, We are talking about a new drug vs a "treatment" on development since 12 years ago that will use all drugs and made the to go systemic in your body, lol, good luck with that.

dermrafok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Please put the link from the government where it actually shows that is clinial trials are being conducted .

please show any evidence at all of this "excellent results "
Number 1: 2013
A randomized evaluator blinded study of effect of microneedling in androgenetic alopecia: a pilot study.
http://www.ijtrichology.com/article...lume=5;issue=1;spage=6;epage=11;aulast=Dhurat

2. http://www.e-ijd.org/article.asp?is...=60;issue=3;spage=260;epage=263;aulast=Dhurat ( 2015)
Response to Microneedling Treatment in Men with Androgenetic Alopecia Who Failed to Respond to Conventional Therapy.

3. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5514790/
A Comparative Study of Microneedling with Platelet-rich Plasma Plus Topical Minoxidil (5%) and Topical Minoxidil (5%) Alone in Androgenetic Alopecia (2017)

And more...in 2018.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Number 1: 2013
A randomized evaluator blinded study of effect of microneedling in androgenetic alopecia: a pilot study.
http://www.ijtrichology.com/article...lume=5;issue=1;spage=6;epage=11;aulast=Dhurat

2. http://www.e-ijd.org/article.asp?is...=60;issue=3;spage=260;epage=263;aulast=Dhurat ( 2015)
Response to Microneedling Treatment in Men with Androgenetic Alopecia Who Failed to Respond to Conventional Therapy.

3. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5514790/
A Comparative Study of Microneedling with Platelet-rich Plasma Plus Topical Minoxidil (5%) and Topical Minoxidil (5%) Alone in Androgenetic Alopecia (2017)

And more...in 2018.
That is not follica. You are mixing orange with apples . Lol
Are you going to patent dermadoller with minoxidil ? that is follica ? lol

dermrafok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That is not follica. You are mixing orange with apples . Lol
Are you going to patent dermadoller with minoxidil ? that is follica ? lol
http://www.follicabio.com/#follica-team

CLINICAL
ADVISORS

That is not Follica. But it is a basis of the treatment that will be launched. Don't worry. If you combine Follica with a quality FUE. You will stop being a Norwood 5. Nor do you discard the option to use Seti or Fevi in conjunction with Follica.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
http://www.follicabio.com/#follica-team

CLINICAL
ADVISORS

That is not Follica. But it is a basis of the treatment that will be launched. Don't worry. If you combine Follica with a quality FUE. You will stop being a Norwood 5. Nor do you discard the option to use Seti or Fevi in conjunction with Follica.
But they can not approve their treatment basement on others people treatment ! THEY HAVE ZERO ACTUAL LEGAL CLINICAL TRIAL from follica !!!! Why is so hard to see it ?

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm curious why you are so extremely pissed?
Because , with all the real around the corner treatment, we are talking about this crap since more than 10 years ago. And cause I can not support incoherence. This guy is posting a Bloomberg link !!!!! what a joke

dermrafok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because , with all the real around the corner treatment, we are talking about this crap since more than 10 years ago. And cause I can not support incoherence. This guy is posting a Bloomberg link !!!!! what a joke
You are annoying. I do not confuse and I know the difference between companies (Histogen and Follica). I think that the one who has no idea is you.

* Study to Explore the Effect of Controlled Cutaneous Perturbation and Pharmacologic Modulation for Inducing Follicular Neogenesis

https://www.clinicaltrialsregister.eu/ctr-search/search?query=follica

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's really difficult for you to just accept that you fucked up

ffar1989

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have f*****g Déjà vu

But last time(6+ yeas ago) was lot’s of fighting about with very soon coming therapy will be better, Aderans vs Histogen…

However I am actually inspired about this Seti thing. But I am confused. Is that oral, or topical stuff? I found info that this is both… Can someone explain? Another thing is that it is pretty expensive as for trial, any idea if price will drop after release?

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have f*****g Déjà vu

But last time(6+ yeas ago) was lot’s of fighting about with very soon coming therapy will be better, Aderans vs Histogen…

However I am actually inspired about this Seti thing. But I am confused. Is that oral, or topical stuff? I found info that this is both… Can someone explain? Another thing is that it is pretty expensive as for trial, any idea if price will drop after release?

Price will dramatically drop, for sure.
The lab decided to do the clinical trial on oral route, I guess, since they do the 3 phases for asthma , is cause the luck of side effects. But, After Merks fiasco with oral finasteride, you can never be sure.

If Setipiprant works as topically ( cause the molecular weight, that is almost sure ) and if it go systemic or not, we don't have this information yet.
Also, In 2019 Fevipiprant will be available as asthma treatment. So this and next year, for sure cause they are on legal clinical treatments, we will know if the PDG2 think works or not. on July of 2017 prove, again with a real clinical study available on pubmed, that Cetirizine, a drug that can inhibit up to 50 % the PDG2 production, works on male pattern baldness.
And again, all this was created by DR. GEORGE COTSARELIS and his clinical study of 2012, 7 years after the theory that he created Follica back in 2005. That study changed everything.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Other important thing is that in Follica is involved DR. KEN WASHENIK . Did you ever head about BOSLEY ! he is the mother f****r CEO of that hair transplant franchise that destroy tons of life.

ffar1989

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok. Is there any oral treatment upcoming??

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok. Is there any oral treatment upcoming??
Yes. Let me put you this way, Setipiprant is like finasteride and fevipiprant is like Dutasteride. There have nothing in common but I am doing an analogy . Is like Dutasteride available first than finasteride . Fevipiprant is going to be available in 2019 for asthma, setipiprant will be available 2021 ( My Guess ) . During this year, will be for sure how effective a prostaglandin D2 receptor antagonist it is to combat hair loss. My bet, will be as good as using dutasteride without the sexual side effects . So :

2019 : Fevipiprant ( offlabel for male pattern baldness )
2021 : Setipiprant ( for male pattern baldness )

I am asthmatic, so I will give it a try to Fevi as soon as it get commercially available. And think can be even better if this drugs works as topical and not get systemic absortion ( or have it in a lower % like minoxidil )

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes. Let me put you this way, Setipiprant is like finasteride and fevipiprant is like Dutasteride. There have nothing in common but I am doing an analogy . Is like Dutasteride available first than finasteride . Fevipiprant is going to be available in 2019 for asthma, setipiprant will be available 2021 ( My Guess ) . During this year, will be for sure how effective a prostaglandin D2 receptor antagonist it is to combat hair loss. My bet, will be as good as using dutasteride without the sexual side effects . So :

2019 : Fevipiprant ( offlabel for male pattern baldness )
2021 : Setipiprant ( for male pattern baldness )

I am asthmatic, so I will give it a try to Fevi as soon as it get commercially available. And think can be even better if this drugs works as topical and not get systemic absortion ( or have it in a lower % like minoxidil )
Do you have any idea if we can really use this offlabel? Will it be liquid or as a spray? dutasteride and finasteride can be used as a pill, but the seti that been used till now was pure powder, so any guess?

Edit: from Novartis:

The possibility of taking a pill instead of using an inhaler will be a very welcome one among the 5.4 million people in the UK with asthma, particularly as this study focused on people who develop the condition in later life, some of whom we know can struggle with the dexterity required to use an inhaler.

And

In the small trial, which involved just 61 patients, one group was given 225mg of the drug twice a day for 12 weeks and the other a placebo, given in addition to medication already being taken by the participants

So we get a pill and quite high doses...hope the price will be ok

Last edited: