Follica - Good News!

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
You’re being blatantly ignorant.

Anyone can say negative things about any potential treatment. They all have their positives and negatives.

I’m not even saying Follica will work I’m saying wait and see.

You keep asking us for pictures but where are the pictures for the treatments you are parading for (Tsuji, CB, Seti, etc etc)?

Logic would say you have more severe hair loss since you don’t think 25 follicles per cm2 can be helpful. For a lot of people here it can make a dramatic impact.

Seti is ending phase 2 on April, CB you can find the results posted. Follica have being under the radar for at least 12 years ! Their site is 13 years old. Do you understand that Even the creator of this idea lost interest on this !? He is the same scientific that in 2012 make public the paper on PDG2 that change everything.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Follica has no incentive to show pics. THEY AREN'T TRYING TO RAISE MONEY OR ELEVATE A STOCK PRICE! Most hair multiplication operations need the public attention in a way they don't. They have been privately funded from the start.

Follica is using mostly existing tech & drugs so they have more incentive to keep quiet and low-profile.

As for the number of sessions, AFAIK their stated results were after a few months of steady treatment. I'm wondering what happens after a few years of it.

As for the location of the trials, there is nothing suspicious about that. Most of the medical research industry does the same thing.
Really, Do you think that is to attractive to no show pics for a company that was created more than 12 years ago ?

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
it is only with the use of minoxidil. I think the results will be even better if you add other means of hair growth, which are indicated in the patents of follica

View attachment 77209

OK, let me gave you some really basic pharmacology, when you disrupt your skin, and you apply the topicals, all goes systemic . Now, you see the problem follica have ? Now you understand why after 12 years they did not release not even a before and after photo ?

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Follica has no incentive to show pics. THEY AREN'T TRYING TO RAISE MONEY OR ELEVATE A STOCK PRICE! Most hair multiplication operations need the public attention in a way they don't. They have been privately funded from the start.

Follica is using mostly existing tech & drugs so they have more incentive to keep quiet and low-profile.

As for the number of sessions, AFAIK their stated results were after a few months of steady treatment. I'm wondering what happens after a few years of it.

As for the location of the trials, there is nothing suspicious about that. Most of the medical research industry does the same thing.

OK, lets pretend you want to invest in a hair loss treatment , and you have this options :

1) Follica, a spouse hair loss treatment that have being under development for at least the last 12 years, that you need to damage the scalp of the patient, go to a client, apply drugs to that damage scalp ( drugs WILL go systemic ) and even after all this, this are promising 25 hairs per cm2

2) A topical antiandrogen, that already complete phase 2 and make public the results , that so far give superior results than minoxidil and that can also be use it in acne and hirtusim

3) A WNT activation drug , already complete phase two and we are talking about the creation of new follicles ! may be even usefull on scars

4) Setipiprant, phase 2 to be complete on april 2018 that use the knowledge discovery but the same guy who created follica, but in 2012 ( vs follica in 2005 ) . That is oral and avoid all the side effects that oral antiandrogens ( yep, finasteride and dutaster are antiandrogens ) have .

Be honest with yourself, you will put your saving money on Follica !?!??!?!!?!

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys, if a clinical study don't appearence on http://clinicaltrials.gov/ it only means two things :
1) It don't exist
2) It is made in a 3th world countries without the proper international regulations and have zero value for the FDA . Meaning, they can f*** your life with side effects and they will be safe, you don't.

dermrafok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys, if a clinical study don't appearence on http://clinicaltrials.gov/ it only means two things :
1) It don't exist
2) It is made in a 3th world countries without the proper international regulations and have zero value for the FDA . Meaning, they can f*** your life with side effects and they will be safe, you don't.
Fevipiprant when will it be approved for androgenetic alopecia?

dermrafok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Please post here the link where it say that the clinical trial are actually conducted :
clinicaltrials.gov

Where are they ? lol
AGAIN AND AGAIN. They are a private company. They have no need to inform anyone of when they will be released to the market.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
AGAIN AND AGAIN. They are a private company. They have no need to inform anyone of when they will be released to the market.
Hahahahaha. Jesus, WE have to explain even the basic things ? If you make a clinical trial, a LEGAL one, you have to be on the clinicaltrials.gov Seti is, CB is, etc, etc, etc all are private company . To be comercially available in Europe or in America they HAVE to be there.

Blackber

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Seti is ending phase 2 on April, CB you can find the results posted. Follica have being under the radar for at least 12 years ! Their site is 13 years old. Do you understand that Even the creator of this idea lost interest on this !? He is the same scientific that in 2012 make public the paper on PDG2 that change everything.

Lol you still dont make any sense. Follica is ahead of Seti and CB in their clinical trials.

Their site is not 12 years old.

Follica is a much more complex treatment and one of the first of its kind compared to chemical treatments (Seti, CB). I highly doubt Cots has just “lost interest” in a potential treatment he’s dedicated a large part of his professional life to.

Again, Follica is a privately funded company and no one is saying it’s a cure, just a potential treatment. If you cant accept that then there’s no point in debating this topic with you because you’ll just believe what you want and won’t pay attention to reason.

dermrafok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hahahahaha. Jesus, WE have to explain even the basic things ? If you make a clinical trial, a LEGAL one, you have to be on the clinicaltrials.gov Seti is, CB is, etc, etc, etc all are private company . To be comercially available in Europe or in America they HAVE to be there.
Dr. Dhurat, R. She is conducting clinical trials with a protocol similar to Follica. Besides that Cotsarelis has been researching for 10 years (it will probably be released to the market), good things take time. On the other hand, Dr. Bhanusali has performed tests with Follica with excellent results. In addition... Dr.Dover and others! New really excellent results will be announced to treat androgenetic alopecia in 2019.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol you still dont make any sense. Follica is ahead of Seti and CB in their clinical trials.

Their site is not 12 years old.

Follica is a much more complex treatment and one of the first of its kind compared to chemical treatments (Seti, CB). I highly doubt Cots has just “lost interest” in a potential treatment he’s dedicated a large part of his professional life to.

Again, Follica is a privately funded company and no one is saying it’s a cure, just a potential treatment. If you cant accept that then there’s no point in debating this topic with you because you’ll just believe what you want and won’t pay attention to reason.
Complex ? They use old drugs that will go systemic !
It is not 12 years old ? go to whois.net and check it for yourself .

This groupies, aways dislike the truth :)

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dr. Dhurat, R. She is conducting clinical trials with a protocol similar to Follica. Besides that Cotsarelis has been researching for 10 years (it will probably be released to the market), good things take time. On the other hand, Dr. Bhanusali has performed tests with Follica with excellent results. In addition... Dr.Dover and others! New really excellent results will be announced to treat androgenetic alopecia in 2019.
Please put the link from the government where it actually shows that is clinial trials are being conducted .

please show any evidence at all of this "excellent results "