Follica (first Time Ever Picture) - Exciting

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, I actually wanted to imitate the process, but it's hard for me to get the VALPORIC ACID.

I'm glad I don't live in Europe. Some of you guys have trouble even getting VPA or even everclear, and here in America it's nothing to import research compounds from China.

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont think its minoxidil any more. Please dicuss!
This is the results from 3 months... and you guys aren’t excited? Think if this treatment never becomes ineffective after 2 years of doing this? I’m excited.

Kev123

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Its a treatment, but not groundbreaking treatment as we hoped for.

Also says the topline results on the picture? So we have of course worse results, would be interesting to see if some got more hairloss or what happened to the others.

It does say 85 days though. Not a full year.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think you're confused about the meaning of topline results. It's just a summary of their results. This is the best picture they have so far or they would not have chosen it.

This literally is not what it says on the slide.

It says, word for word

"Topline results FROM the pivotal study and subsequent NDA filing with the FDA expected in 2020"

So no, these are not their topline results. That's what the above sentence means. This picture is quite possibly from several years ago.

However, for 85 days that is really good on the crown.

I suspect we will be seeing temporal/hairline treatment photos next year, because they did not treat anything past NW4 in the study.

If Follica can consistently offer the kind of results that you see on this guy's crown, but on the temples/hairline then I am cured and I will never have to talk to any of you people or give myself eyeball AIDS looking at hairloss forums ever again and I won't be out nearly as much as I would be on a transplant.

That makes me happy.

Last edited:

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just an appointment at a cosmetic clinic will cost $100+ in service fees. There is no way this treatment doesn't cost 300+ per session. Even if once month, it's still better to save up for a transplant in Turkey or India. It's not like follica is innovative in the first place. It's just dermarolling+minoxidil or some other chemical that can easily be bought. It's easily replicated at home.

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
I still need to see what kind of frequency and amount of money that they want. If its once each quarter or twice a year, i'm half way there. But if its a €1.000 treatment or more, then its going to be a fishy one, and if they still require you to do treatment at home.

I'm not a fan of the once/twice a day solution in your hair. It gets all over, beds, clothes, hats and so on.

wow I wonder if they care what you need - I certainly don’t

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just an appointment at a cosmetic clinic will cost $100+ in service fees. There is no way this treatment doesn't cost 300+ per session. Even if once month, it's still better to save up for a transplant in Turkey or India. It's not like follica is innovative in the first place. It's just dermarolling+minoxidil or some other chemical that can easily be bought. It's easily replicated at home.
You are a faking idiot. Innovation is lost on schmucks like you.

I will be able to afford this.

Hazah!

Meanwhile you should look at turkey + failed transplant photos on balding blog. That’s you bra.

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are a faking idiot. Innovation is lost on schmucks like you.

I will be able to afford this.

Hazah!

Meanwhile you should look at turkey + failed transplant photos on balding blog. That’s you bra.
go pay a premium price for an overpriced dermarolling session. you're a f*****g idiot. for every bad transplant in turkey there are a 100 good ones. of course, north american doctors with their inexperience and lack of clients will say that turkey is dangerous. LOL

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This thread, as I expected, is really bringing out the small-brain nibbas

Yeah man, go pay Achmed or Dopinder their cheaper prices, after already paying for flights, hotel, accommodation, food, and have them potentially butcher the sh*t out of your scalp — it's not like there aren't shitloads of pics to prove third-world countries' medical care sucks balls or anything.

300+ per session would be f*****g laughable, and the thing is: You're probably correct on that price. The average millennial, who probably is forced to live with either several roommates or with their parents, has a fair amount of disposable income that way, but not enough to raise a 2+ children family on a single income.

Most people that age will spend 300+ easily on streaming service subscriptions, parties, concerts, booze, video games, etc. every MONTH.

How much do you think getting that result from that guy in the pic would cost with transplants?

Regarding that test subject, we don't know which trial that photo is from or how many sessions that was. It could be one, for all we know.

If Follica has found a way to deliver these results, or the results of dermarollers like Somebody, etc. on a consistent basis, and across the scalp — the transplant industry is ostensibly finished. Especially if the results are permanent.

You get more natural regrowth, it seems to grow in a lot faster, and it's a lot more affordable.

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This thread, as I expected, is really bringing out the small-brain nibbas

Yeah man, go pay Achmed or Dopinder their cheaper prices, after already paying for flights, hotel, accommodation, food, and have them potentially butcher the sh*t out of your scalp — it's not like there aren't shitloads of pics to prove third-world countries' medical care sucks balls or anything.

300+ per session would be f*****g laughable, and the thing is: You're probably correct on that price. The average millennial, who probably is forced to live with either several roommates or with their parents, has a fair amount of disposable income that way, but not enough to raise a 2+ children family on a single income.

Most people that age will spend 300+ easily on streaming service subscriptions, parties, concerts, booze, video games, etc. every MONTH.

How much do you think getting that result from that guy in the pic would cost with transplants?

Regarding that test subject, we don't know which trial that photo is from or how many sessions that was. It could be one, for all we know.

If Follica has found a way to deliver these results, or the results of dermarollers like Somebody, etc. on a consistent basis, and across the scalp — the transplant industry is ostensibly finished. Especially if the results are permanent.

You get more natural regrowth, it seems to grow in a lot faster, and it's a lot more affordable.
That result is a different angle + different hairstyle. You clearly have pussy hairloss, because anyone with real hair loss in the crown would tell you that taking a picture from that second angle will always make the crown look more full.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That result is a different angle + different hairstyle. You clearly have pussy hairloss, because anyone with real hair loss in the crown would tell you that taking a picture from that second angle will always make the crown look more full.

Lol yeah, sure it is.

Look, this sh*t isn't your third-world shithole kinda deal.

They are not going to be able to get through the FDA in America with "different angles and hairstyles".

There is no way that they have pushed it this far, with literally 10s of millions, for something they aren't going to see a serious return on. Something that is inconsistent in its results, unreliable, doesn't grow much hair, or could easily and reliably be done at home.

Stop following this thread, and go get your Indian hair transplant done and stfu and be done with it all.

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol yeah, sure it is.

Look, this sh*t isn't your third-world shithole kinda deal.

They are not going to be able to get through the FDA in America with "different angles and hairstyles".

There is no way that they have pushed it this far, with literally 10s of millions, for something they aren't going to see a serious return on. Something that is inconsistent in its results, unreliable, doesn't grow much hair, or could easily and reliably be done at home.

Stop following this thread, and go get your Indian hair transplant done and stfu and be done with it all.
If they aren't deceptive, then why didn't they use the same angle and hairstyle? Tell me that. Everyone with an IQ above 70, that excludes you apparently, knows that, when it comes to pictures, angles and hairstyle mean everything.

Remember how many of us said that Brotzu's potion results were just a matter of different angle, hairstyle, and lighting? So many jackasses like you insulted us. But we were right. PROPER pictures are EVERYTHING.

I'm not saying follica is entirely useless, but it's pretty much dermarolling with a premium fee.

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Two pictures taken in completely different angles. Wow I’m so hyped now!
And hair brushed to the side in the second pic to combover the crown. Whilst hair is combed straight down in the first pic to expose as much of the crown as possible.

This is hilarious!

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol.

upload_2019-11-21_7-54-45.png