First Time Wearer (photos Before/after)

Yagami

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi there,

Finally, here I'm writing the message I was waiting for for so long. Just left the salon where I attached and styled my first system ever,
It feels a little weird on my head when I touch it, but I think that I will get used to it.

Some info:
Stock piece
#1b, bleached knots, graduated frontline
Cut & styled in a salon
Taped all over
I tried to take pictures outside and inside so you have a good idea of the result.

Results:
Exactly, or even better than, what I wished for. I would have to experience with glue at the frontline in the coming weeks. The actual frontline is not perfect. The salon only uses tape, for the price I paid I'm ok with it :)

Let me know what you think guys.

After:

20180531_162226.jpg

20180531_162230.jpg

20180531_165001.jpg

20180531_171003.jpg

20180531_172240.jpg

20180531_172305.jpg

20180531_172312.jpg

20180531_172433.jpg

Before:

20180528_225746.jpg

20180528_225807.jpg

20180528_225810.jpg

20180528_225935.jpg

Thank you,

Last edited:

Noah

Reaction score
That looks excellent. You should be very pleased. The salon did a great job for you - a major upgrade in your appearance.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Definitely an improvement. Looks natural.

Yagami

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That looks excellent. You should be very pleased. The salon did a great job for you - a major upgrade in your appearance.
Yes, very pleased. I wouldn't have excepted such a great result, event in my wildest dreams.

F.Coronilla

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
it loook very good, good any under direct light photo? looking to the light to see how the tape looks under direct light? becouse atm the tape in the front look nice, i use kind the same hairstyle but with glue in the front.

did you use any product or hair dryer to archieve that look? allways looking for extra information

cheers

Yagami

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you. I'll try to take a picture under direct sunlight tomorrow. For the hairstyle, no hair dryer needed, I just have to wet my hair, comb it back and apply some fixation gel to the hair points and voila. As for the tape, I don't like how it feels and look in the frontline. It's kind of undetectable but I can still see a little tiny white dot (pixel size) and it bothers me. I'll be using glue too in the next detach.

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am happy this is working out for you. My length (choice), and color/density issues severely limit my choices, as well as my head shape. I could never wear a stock system.

Yagami

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am happy this is working out for you. My length (choice), and color/density issues severely limit my choices, as well as my head shape. I could never wear a stock system.
So we agree that stock systems are suitable for those that don't need any custom modification and they work the same as a custom system with equivalent quality.

Last edited:

Yagami

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's going great. Truly a game-changer. The best dollars I've ever spent. Confidence restored x100.

4 days into the game and I've already performed a de-re this morning. It took me about 3h but I took it chill, not wanting to rush things. I had to dye my hair, let it air dry 2 times. I think that I can do it in 1h or 1h30 max if I use a hair dryer with no dyeing involved.

The reason to detach was that the frontline was messed up and detaching here and then. It wasn't easy to be aligned with frontline but I managed to succeed at my second try.

Here are 2 pictures of the frontline, one with tape and the other with glue:
Tape
20180603_020220.jpg

Glue
20180603_153159.jpg

I have 1 minor issues though:
- The stylist said that the back of the base should be bigger than the receiving area for xyz reasons (I don't remember why), but now I've 1/4" or 1/3" more lace on the back of my head that is not taped. I'm now stuck with a bigger base and I can't just trim it because the hairstyle has been done this way. I'll have to wait for my hair to grow in order for me to trim it.