First Time Wearer (photos Before/after)

Noah

Reaction score
Hi Ancucdi

You will make your life a lot easier if you start wearing with a style which doesn't expose the hairline to full view. That more than anything else is the aspect of wearing which newbies struggle with at the start. When you have been wearing for 2 of 3 months it will be second nature, and then you can change to the Gordon Gekko look if you want.

You don't have to have bangs (a fringe, as we Brits say). I brush my hair forward over the hairline and then flick it up with some wax or gel, and I find that a good compromise. The hairline is visible, but always in the shade, so there is a bit of cover in case I get a bit of loose lace or a wrinkle in the hairline.

Noah

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
Uh, thats right, but most of us worry about the front hairline ?!so im debating between brushing hair back vs style which brush hair foward to cover hairline. do you have perfect hairline? or is that any system or method to have perfect hairline?

I agree with Noah on this one, if you don't have to fully expose the hairline, then it's easier. Depends on the style. I am contemplating a new, super-short hairstyle (if I can find a barber who will work with a hair system) in which the hairline is totally covered.

Is mine perfect? I think it's pretty undetectable, and I usually wear my hair, back, and up in a man-bun, or braid, or ponytail. I don't know if I would call it "perfect".

ancucdi

My Regimen
Reaction score
thanks a lot guys for yal advices, yeah i willl do the style as Noah susgest cause where i work , my hairline always exposed to hundred of ppl /day so this route be peace of mind.

Manny007

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi looks very natural man...where did u get the system from ? Where is the saloon?