First Ever Side Effects Free Topical Anti Androgen Fda Approved Today

jazz1

Reaction score
I have had some itching since cutting RU from my regime; hopefully this will subside. I can't imagine it's necessary to use both dutasteride and RU simultaneously. I only began using RU as a backup whilst I waited for dutasteride to work properly.

I was keeping RU in the freezer and removing the required amount daily; yes.

I am waiting for el dutasteride to advise on the best solution for CB. I don't think he uses PG.

Thanks for the heads up, let’s see when CB is released as they currently progressing with trials......

jazz1

Reaction score
I bought the powder from Kane
I mix with ethanol 95% - Polmos rectified spiritus sold in liquor stores, that's all.
no need for dermaroller IMO

You can increase scalp porosity by using more ethanolic topicals, I also use minoxidil and Neogenic in separate applications throughout the day

I use about 50 to 70mg CB a day

Hey how much ML solution do you add with the CB 1ML?

Thanks.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
i have contacted many italian pharmacy, but i have already used a fromer trichosol ( from andorra), and the smell was horrible for me . How fo you know there is a trichosol without smell.? I would die for this product

Canuto

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i have contacted many italian pharmacy, but i have already used a fromer trichosol ( from andorra), and the smell was horrible for me . How fo you know there is a trichosol without smell.? I would die for this product

I get my CB premixed in it and it doesn't smell. The one Farmacia Parati has a mild perfume, but I doesn't bother me at all.

jazz1

Reaction score
Do they require a prescription for Thricosol?
I don’t know as when I made an enquiry way long back they wanted a prescription from me as they won’t provide a consultation for a prescription on Topical Finasteride.

Canuto

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t know as when I made an enquiry way long back they wanted a prescription from me as they won’t provide a consultation for a prescription on Topical Finasteride.

Ah, you are talking about Farmacia Parati. I was talking about asking to a pharmacy in the UK if they can order Thricosol for you and sell it. It's just a blend of essential oils, so it doesn't need a prescription.

If you order any drug from Farmacia Parati, obviously they will require a prescription. Pharmacies in Italy don't offer consultations. You need to get a prescription from whatever doctor you want and then the pharmacy will fill it.

jazz1

Reaction score
Ah, you are talking about Farmacia Parati. I was talking about asking to a pharmacy in the UK if they can order Thricosol for you and sell it. It's just a blend of essential oils, so it doesn't need a prescription.

If you order any drug from Farmacia Parati, obviously they will require a prescription. Pharmacies in Italy don't offer consultations. You need to get a prescription from whatever doctor you want and then the pharmacy will fill it.

That’s the problem United Kingdom doctors will not provide a prescription as they don’t even sell Topical Finasteride in the UK......... So obtaining a prescription here for Topical Finasteride is no luck. Spex use to know 2 doctors who would prescribe but they stopped!

https://www.spexhair.com/topical-finasteride-uk/

Canuto

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That’s the problem United Kingdom doctors will not provide a prescription as they don’t even sell Topical Finasteride in the UK......... So obtaining a prescription here for Topical Finasteride is no luck. Spex use to know 2 doctors who would prescribe but they stopped!

https://www.spexhair.com/topical-finasteride-uk/

Yeah I know a couple of things about doctors and the NHS in the UK. It was a challenge just to get a blood test.

Plan C

Established Member
Reaction score
I bought the powder from Kane
I mix with ethanol 95% - Polmos rectified spiritus sold in liquor stores, that's all.
no need for dermaroller IMO

You can increase scalp porosity by using more ethanolic topicals, I also use minoxidil and Neogenic in separate applications throughout the day

I use about 50 to 70mg CB a day

Do you use minoxidil before or after CB?

jazz1

Reaction score
Yeah I know a couple of things about doctors and the NHS in the UK. It was a challenge just to get a blood test.

Crazy they changed the insurance policy with the Doctors and they no longer prescribe, so we can not order from Farmacia Parati as I emailed Spex to confirm.

I get my Topical Finasteride from America they ship to most countries world wide and recently started selling Topical Dutasteride.

I posted a thread here how to order:

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...oxidil-finasteride-mixture-check-here.126633/

Canuto

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Crazy they changed the insurance policy with the Doctors and they no longer prescribe, so we can not order from Farmacia Parati as I emailed Spex to confirm.

I get my Topical Finasteride from America they ship to most countries world wide and recently started selling Topical Dutasteride.

I posted a thread here how to order:

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...oxidil-finasteride-mixture-check-here.126633/

I'm fine pal, I get all I want in whatever concentration I need it from Farmacia Parati with a prescription from my Doctor, with a price at least half of what you're paying. Obviously not the experimental chemicals though.

jazz1

Reaction score
I'm fine pal, I get all I want in whatever concentration I need it from Farmacia Parati with a prescription from my Doctor, with a price at least half of what you're paying. Obviously not the experimental chemicals though.

Lucky your doctor prescribes, are you using higher Strenght Finasteride liposomal? 2.5%.