First Ever Side Effects Free Topical Anti Androgen Fda Approved Today

Plan C

Established Member
Reaction score
El Duterino - have you tried using oral dutasteride and RU simultaneously before? I am currently using both and wonder if this is overkill and/or potentially dangerous. I am seriously considering switching to finasteride and CB; I wonder what your view is on this, having used all of the above treatments? RU initially gave me shortness of breath and heart palpitations, and I am concerned about the long-term consequences of this (have been using for 6 years).

jazz1

Reaction score
I'm also in the UK and you definitely can get 95% drinking alcohol over here.

Is there a reason you only use ethanol and not also PG? I think you said that you previously used ethanol/PG with RU, but I might be wrong?

Awesome I’m from London by the way, send me the links where and what brand to mix the RU58841 for the alcohol and ethanol please.

Plan C

Established Member
Reaction score
Awesome I’m from London by the way, send me the links where and what brand to mix the RU58841 for the alcohol and ethanol please.

The alcohol/ethanol is called Spirytus.

You can get propylene glycol on eBay, Amazon etc.

jazz1

Reaction score
The alcohol/ethanol is called Spirytus.

You can get propylene glycol on eBay, Amazon etc.

Awesome I found it online, one last question how much RU and mixtures do you use and do you mix daily or weekly batches. What about storage etc? I also take it the PG is food grade right?

Last edited:

Plan C

Established Member
Reaction score
Awesome I found it online, one last question how much RU and mixtures do you use and do you mix daily or weekly batches. What about storage etc? I also take it the PG is food grade right?

I was using 80mg RU in 0.7ml ethanol/0.3ml PG (8% solution)

5% or 8% solutions seem to be the norm, although have seen people using up to 100mg per application

Was making the solution daily

Is there a reason you're not trying CB first?

jazz1

Reaction score
I was using 80mg RU in 0.7ml ethanol/0.3ml PG (8% solution)

5% or 8% solutions seem to be the norm, although have seen people using up to 100mg per application

Was making the solution daily

Is there a reason you're not trying CB first?

Awesome thank you, I am leaving these as an emergency option or back up as I did try RU and that gave me side effects years ago at 5% from Anagen Inc. So I know the stuff is legit and works as it removed the nasty male pattern baldness itch. Right now I’m fine on my current regime with the Topical Finasteride.

I take it you freeze the RU powder and than mix it daily by removing from the freezer?

Also how do people mix the CB stuff same amount and Solution? I read a thread on here recently that CB is coming to market for topical use.

Plan C

Established Member
Reaction score
Awesome thank you, I am leaving these as an emergency option or back up as I did try RU and that gave me side effects years ago at 5% from Anagen Inc. So I know the stuff is legit and works as it removed the nasty male pattern baldness itch. Right now I’m fine on my current regime with the Topical Finasteride.

I take it you freeze the RU powder and than mix it daily by removing from the freezer?

Also how do people mix the CB stuff same amount and Solution? I read a thread on here recently that CB is coming to market for topical use.

I have had some itching since cutting RU from my regime; hopefully this will subside. I can't imagine it's necessary to use both dutasteride and RU simultaneously. I only began using RU as a backup whilst I waited for dutasteride to work properly.

I was keeping RU in the freezer and removing the required amount daily; yes.

I am waiting for el dutasteride to advise on the best solution for CB. I don't think he uses PG.

Canuto

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have had some itching since cutting RU from my regime; hopefully this will subside. I can't imagine it's necessary to use both dutasteride and RU simultaneously. I only began using RU as a backup whilst I waited for dutasteride to work properly.

I was keeping RU in the freezer and removing the required amount daily; yes.

I am waiting for el dutasteride to advise on the best solution for CB. I don't think he uses PG.

They usually complement each other, as they have a different mechanism of action.

I'm using CB in ThricoSol as described in a thread on the forum. In general ThricoSol is a really good base for any topical.

Plan C

Established Member
Reaction score
They usually complement each other, as they have a different mechanism of action.

I'm using CB in ThricoSol as described in a thread on the forum. In general ThricoSol is a really good base for any topical.

I take your point; hence why I used both together for many years. dutasteride reduces DHT levels so significantly though, I think it's worth trying without RU. I do use a 15% minoxidil solution as well, which is compounded with azelaic acid, finasteride, retinoic acid, progesterone, hydrocortisone, and biotin.

Plan C

Established Member
Reaction score

Where do you buy trichosol? Not sure it is available in the UK.

Canuto

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's already premixed in CB. Pharma grade from a lab.
To get ThricoSol I would advise to contact a local pharmacy and ask them if they can order it for you. It's not sold to private customers.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's already premixed in CB. Pharma grade from a lab.
To get ThricoSol I would advise to contact a local pharmacy and ask them if they can order it for you. It's not sold to private customers.

bro, do you know where i could get a minoxidil mixed with trichosol without any smell? I have order previously a minoxidil in trichosol in spain and there was an horrible smell.
I am french and live in france, and no pharmacy can make trichosol. That would save my life to have such a vehicle ( trichosol without smell).

Canuto

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
bro, do you know where i could get a minoxidil mixed with trichosol without any smell? I have order previously a minoxidil in trichosol in spain and there was an horrible smell.
I am french and live in france, and no pharmacy can make trichosol. That would save my life to have such a vehicle ( trichosol without smell).

If you get a prescription, Farmacia Parati will prepare it for you and ship to your door. I get all my preparation from them as they are experienced at compounding topicals for hair loss.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
hey bro you are going to save me . So farmacia parati ship to france? they can make trichosol with no smell? it requires a prescription? I am french .

Canuto

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hey bro you are going to save me . So farmacia parati ship to france? they can make trichosol with no smell? it requires a prescription? I am french .

Yeah they ship in the whole world with DHL. A bit expensive if you ask me, but they do.
I'm not sure if you need a prescription for Minoxidil in Italy, as I never used it, but if you send them an email they will reply to you.

Canuto

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
for minoxidil in trichosol there is no prescription? you are italian?

Yeah Italian. I don't really know about minoxidil in Italy. I know it was OTC when I was in the US, but I got no idea in the rest of the world.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
i am french bro. Do the make trichosol minoxidil without fragrance?
you are saving my life here because i can't tolerate the classic minoxidil anymore

Canuto

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i am french bro. Do the make trichosol minoxidil without fragrance?
you are saving my life here because i can't tolerate the classic minoxidil anymore

I think there are 2 versions out there. One without any fragrance and one with a mild scent, and that's what Farmacia Parati uses.
I can tell you that ThricoSol in general is a really good base, no alcohol and parabens, you put it at night and in the morning hairs are good.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
how do you contact them bro? farmacia parati uses the one with smell?? f*** i hope no