First Ever Side Effects Free Topical Anti Androgen Fda Approved Today

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe they were talking about oral keto? it's an AA but a seriously bad drug for your body.
Yes, it is oral keto but you would think topical would cause similar issues longterm

el_duterino

Reaction score
In the trial, 9% of adolescents had their HPA axis screwed up and 5% of adults. It goes systemic and it wont be side free for some. I personally have tried cb and it is effective but my system crashes. It is what it is.
They tested the drug in individuals with acne so its either kids, or young adults. You can see that young adults had about half the incidence of this effect compared to children so its clearly age related

the study was done on both sexes..and we know from other studies that HPA axis suppression is more frequent in females.

The Hair loss age men group did not experience similar issues ..us older baldies, battle-hardened guys are going to be just fine

For acne, the other effective drug option is Accutane and the side effects includes babies born with deformities from women users, permanent skin drying and kids killing themselves..

I was given Accutane when I had issues with acne as a teenager, and when I saw the list especially the irreversible skin drying, I decided to throw the package to the bin.

Even though there isn't any drug in the world with zero side effects, this level of side effect is not going to scare most men into not using it.

I have no idea what " system crash" means for you, what does exactly happen to you and how much CB have you been using per day ?

I think that its going to be like a minoxidil where 99% have no issues and no one refuses to use it due the fear of side effects, even though it does have a list of side effects as well.
Yes, the occasional person on minoxidil says that it made his heart explode or faint to the ground, but this is going to be a tiny percentage.

Plus, one way of greatly reducing systemic absorption is to use nitrile gloves to apply and massage the product onto the skin/scalp..it made a noticeable difference in reducing the face and under eye swelling I was getting from minoxidil

Last edited:

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
They tested the drug in individuals with acne so its either kids, or young adults. You can see that young adults had about half the incidence of this effect compared to children so its clearly age related

the study was done on both sexes..and we know from other studies that HPA axis suppression is more frequent in females.

The Hair loss age men group did not experience similar issues ..us older baldies, battle-hardened guys are going to be just fine

For acne, the other effective drug option is Accutane and the side effects includes babies born with deformities from women users, permanent skin drying and kids killing themselves..

I was given Accutane when I had issues with acne as a teenager, and when I saw the list especially the irreversible skin drying, I decided to throw the package to the bin.

Even though there isn't any drug in the world with zero side effects, this level of side effect is not going to scare most men into not using it.

I have no idea what " system crash" means for you, what does exactly happen to you and how much CB have you been using per day ?

I think that its going to be like a minoxidil where 99% have no issues and no one refuses to use it due the fear of side effects, even though it does have a list of side effects as well.
Yes, the occasional person on minoxidil says that it made his heart explode or faint to the ground, but this is going to be a tiny percentage.

Plus, one way of greatly reducing systemic absorption is to use nitrile gloves to apply and massage the product onto the skin/scalp..it made a noticeable difference in reducing the face and under eye swelling I was getting from minoxidil
I think most men will be fine using Breezula however a small percentage will not....and fyi small amounts of topical 2% minoxidil gives me bad sides. It lowers my BP and I get bubbles under my lip. I actually had to get oral surgery to have them removed. I believe the doctor referred to them as mucoceales. I knew it was the minoxidil causing them so I quit and no new ones came up. Years later I tried low dose minoxidil again. What do you think happened? I swear I'm just not meant to be attractive. No matter what I try, mother nature responds "no sir, your not allowed".

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think most men will be fine using Breezula however a small percentage will not....and fyi small amounts of topical 2% minoxidil gives me bad sides. It lowers my BP and I get bubbles under my lip. I actually had to get oral surgery to have them removed. I believe the doctor referred to them as mucoceales. I knew it was the minoxidil causing them so I quit and no new ones came up. Years later I tried low dose minoxidil again. What do you think happened? I swear I'm just not meant to be attractive. No matter what I try, mother nature responds "no sir, your not allowed".
What is your current hair loss prevention regimen?

jazz1

Reaction score
I used RU for 9 years and now CB for 2 - I dont use finasteride/dutasteride since I started RU.
Gram per gram, RU is probably a bit more effective than CB not because its a more powerful drug, but because it works in a systemic way as well as a topical way.

RU has side effects, has never been studied in humans for long and not worth the risk now that we have Clascoterone aka CB. RU is pretty much dead

I use 50mg of CB a day in ethanol. ZERO side effects unlike RU. I had erection sides on RU at even 15mg, as it remains active in the body for a hour enough to cause side effects.

I use minoxidil and stemox so I can use less CB due to the synergy effect.

It will maintain your hair for as long as you use it

Hey what’s the protocol for your mixture and what company Stemox do you use and also where do you buy the CB please, Kane?

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do we know the price yet

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
No offense, but i wouldn't put much hope in this, especially if you have even moderately or even worse aggressive hair loss. Being able to maintain on RU alone like the OP said he did for 9 years is a miracle on it's own.

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Even in the press release it says that about 1/20 subjects had HPA suppression, so not side effect free. That said I don't know what ages they tested on, so maybe it was in teens who would be more susceptible to hormonal effects than most users here.

Sorry, what's HPA?

It is less effective than finasteride and only works for around a year, nothing to be excited about imo

It is NOT less effective than finasteride, it does at 6 months what finasteride does in a year, but, yes, it becomes ineffective after 6 months, but perhaps that can be avoided through cycling.

Another weird thing is that keto has an FDA warning on how liver toxic it is and is associated with the death of one patient, however I haven't heard anyone have any liver issues on it. I believe there was a study on how abnormal amounts of ketoconazole cream was applied daily to infants and yet no concentration was found in blood tests. Maybe I misremember it but I think the data exists somewhere.

Yeah, like someone said, the toxicity is only associated with oral keto.

The study with cream applied to bodies of infants DID find it in blood, I believe, but they applied abnormal amounts, like you said, and I think that the skin of infants is more permeable (don't quote me on that), however there are studies of keto shampoo with no keto found in blood during a long course of treatment (6 months, IIRC).

el_duterino

Reaction score
Hey what’s the protocol for your mixture and what company Stemox do you use and also where do you buy the CB please, Kane?
I don't mix with neogenic, I mix with ethanol 95% grade as it has almost no water.

I also use stemox but in a separte application.

Bought from Kane, but there are other suppliers too

One way to make your scalp very porous is to apply a lot of ethanolic topical, and overtime your skin becomes much more porous so you need less Mg per day.

Even drinking alcohol makes skin more porous based on studies, so have a few drinks and enjoy your alcohol as well.

CB works fine and has worked fine for the last 3 years, people saying that it does not work beyond a time frame did not read the study correctly. It maintains hair for long as you use it, unlike finasteride where your hairline continues to slowly receed

jazz1

Reaction score
I don't mix with neogenic, I mix with ethanol 95% grade as it has almost no water.

I also use stemox but in a separte application.

Bought from Kane, but there are other suppliers too

One way to make your scalp very porous is to apply a lot of ethanolic topical, and overtime your skin becomes much more porous so you need less Mg per day.

Even drinking alcohol makes skin more porous based on studies, so have a few drinks and enjoy your alcohol as well.

CB works fine and has worked fine for the last 3 years, people saying that it does not work beyond a time frame did not read the study correctly. It maintains hair for long as you use it, unlike finasteride where your hairline continues to slowly receed

Hey thanks for the reply, I believe you as I have followed you for many years on Hairosshelp, Finasteride still works great for me and I use Topical Finasteride. There’s always good to know different options and advice, especially from you, thank you.

Rudolphus

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
CB is not more effective than finasteride. The phase 2 trial for CB was disappointing, as the results declined sharply between six and twelve months. As mentioned already in this thread, they even used a different reference point for the 12 month results than for the 6 month results in a misleading attempt to make the decline between 6 and 12 months appear less drastic than it really was.

Having said this, CB is believed to be side-effect free as it breaks down into a harmless substance once it goes systemic, and so it is a worthwhile option for those who cannot tolerate finasteride due to side-effects.

jazz1

Reaction score
CB is not more effective than finasteride. The phase 2 trial for CB was disappointing, as the results declined sharply between six and twelve months. As mentioned already in this thread, they even used a different reference point for the 12 month results than for the 6 month results in a misleading attempt to make the decline between 6 and 12 months appear less drastic than it really was.

Having said this, CB is believed to be side-effect free as it breaks down into a harmless substance once it goes systemic, and so it is a worthwhile option for those who cannot tolerate finasteride due to side-effects.

What about using CB alongside the BIG3 for better results.

Rudolphus

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What about using CB alongside the BIG3 for better results.
Yes you could do that. It is likely that CB will add to finasteride's effects, because CB does something that finasteride doesn't do, which is that it blocks not only DHT, but also testosterone. CB probably won't add a lot to finasteride's effects, only a little bit. I wouldn't use CB myself though, as I'm already using dutasteride and I find topicals to be too much of a hassle to be worth the small amount of added benefit.

el_duterino

Reaction score

Please provide a link to the Propecia study showing its more effective than cb or at least as effective
What Merck did is to focus on crown hair loss to make a point that people get good regrowth. But the only one study they did on frontal hair loss clearly showed patient getting less results

Cb did test on the whole head not only the crown and even though some lost the initial gains , no one went below baseline after a year so everyone in the study got to maintain their hair after a year which is what the drug does , and not only at the crown like the Propecia tweaked studies and lies on the 2% side effects

There was a Indian study done later and they concluded that about 25% of men get sexual side effects which is more in line with the reality

The bottom line is that if your loss is limited to the crown and you have no side effects then finasteride is Going to be ok otherwise cb is a better solution

Last edited:

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Please provide a link to the Propecia study showing its more effective than cb or at least as effective
What Merck did is to focus on crown hair loss to make a point that people get good regrowth. But the only one study they did on frontal hair loss clearly showed patient getting less results

Cb did test on the whole head not only the crown and even though some lost the initial gains , no one went below baseline after a year so everyone in the study got to maintain their hair after a year which is what the drug does , and not only at the crown like the Propecia tweaked studies and lies on the 2% side effects

There was a Indian study done later and they concluded that about 25% of men get sexual side effects which is more in line with the reality

The bottom line is that if your loss is limited to the crown and you have no side effects then finasteride is Going to be ok otherwise cb is a better solution

In regards to merck and lying about the rate of sides, the glaxo dutasteride study showed an almost similar percentage of people suffering libido problems to those on finasteride. Are merck and glaxo in this big conspiracy together or something? Im not saying they don't happen, i get weak orgasms on dutasteride so i know they exist. I just don't like the the vilification of finasteride and duta by some people which are the most effective hair loss drugs we have.

Tom4362

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry, what's HPA?

It is NOT less effective than finasteride, it does at 6 months what finasteride does in a year, but, yes, it becomes ineffective after 6 months, but perhaps that can be avoided through cycling.

Yeah, like someone said, the toxicity is only associated with oral keto.

The study with cream applied to bodies of infants DID find it in blood, I believe, but they applied abnormal amounts, like you said, and I think that the skin of infants is more permeable (don't quote me on that), however there are studies of keto shampoo with no keto found in blood during a long course of treatment (6 months, IIRC).
It would be great if it can be avoided by cycling. Is there any evidence that this is plausible?

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Japanese study shows around 6% sides. If 25% of the people who took finasteride got sides it would be banned long time ago like Vioxx

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Some individuals have genetic polymorphism causing persistent sides from what I guess