Feeling extremely depressed.. no options

zeroes

Experienced Member
Reaction score
underdog12, this is probably the worst section of this site to be on. I know I felt much happier not visiting this section. This section is full of so much negativity and hate.

slipy

Reaction score
Beingbaldsucks said:
Stop telling him he's handsome, he's not, he needs to accept his ugliness, otherwise he will be delusional and make a fool of himself.

i know the pictures are removed, but as far as i can remmember i thought he looked as good as can be expected for a bald guy. sure no one meets the hollwood beauty criteria without hair, but he appeared to look alright.

B

Beingbaldsucks

slipy said:
Beingbaldsucks said:
Stop telling him he's handsome, he's not, he needs to accept his ugliness, otherwise he will be delusional and make a fool of himself.

i know the pictures are removed, but as far as i can remmember i thought he looked as good as can be expected for a bald guy. sure no one meets the hollwood beauty criteria without hair, but he appeared to look alright.
He dident looked alright, even if he did, there's a huge difference between alright=average to handsome.

slipy

Reaction score
Beingbaldsucks said:
He dident looked alright, even if he did, there's a huge difference between alright=average to handsome.

not being as good looking as hairy people is to be expected if you look at things realisticily.

but as i said he looked alright for a bald guy and i stand by that. thats all one could hope for with realistic expectations. i've seen many examples that were way worse.

Man in Space

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Beingbald sucks, if your the guy i think you are with an NW3, firstly, its a stupid name as your not bald, secondly, he looks much better bald than you do with hair, i wouldnt have said anything, but to take your phrase, im just being honest.

B

Beingbaldsucks

Man in Space said:
Beingbald sucks, if your the guy i think you are with an NW3, firstly, its a stupid name as your not bald, secondly, he looks much better bald than you do with hair, i wouldnt have said anything, but to take your phrase, im just being honest.
Don't care what you say cuz I'm not consider myself good looking anyway

kejan

Established Member
Reaction score
Underdog, you look great.
You look very good with a shaved head. Honestly, I bet if you went out clubbing you'd get some good looking women looking over and interested. You look fine. I know the feeling of hair loss and you probably feel a bit out there for all to see with the shaved head, but I'd even hazard a guess that 7 out of 10 women would find you very attractive and the best looking baldie in this section.

RIGHT!

:gay: I better get my arse off here before I become even more... :gay:

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Underdog, you have to remember a lot of people visiting this forum are incredibly cynical and hard on themselves. I'm not saying that to attack other members but you have to put that into perspective when you think of their reactions to your look. They see nothing but their own shortcomings so of course they're going to magnify everyone elses. Have you every heard of the imaginary audience? It's the idea that everyone is noticing us and we are under the world's microscope. The fact is, you probably pass most people who don't think twice about the way you look and I am sure there are girls who are attracted to you but it's hard to notice that when you are so down on yourself.

Also, yes you do have a young face but, with your looks, as you get older I'm almost positive you will have that distinguished look we all strive for but few attain. Hang in there, and I'm not just trying to flatter you. If I thought differently I wouldn't even bother commenting.

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
To you perhaps but it's all a matter of opinion. Just because seb says it's so does not make it so.

B

Beingbaldsucks

Thom said:
To you perhaps but it's all a matter of opinion. Just because seb says it's so does not make it so.
No opinion in the world saying baldness looks good, it is one of the symbols to a complete old ugliness.

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Really? What about cultures that embrace baldness? It's really all subjective, you can't just make a broad statement like that and claim it as a fact when opinions vary.