Feeling extremely depressed.. no options

T

TravisB

andrei_eremenko said:
man I know how you're feeling, but you can try the "others" solution as well...you have nothing to lose really...take a look at this link
http://www.toplace.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=5046

I just can not upload the pictures here for some technical reason I guess.

Wow, that is TOTALLY undetectable for us norwood spotters, let alone normal people! If there exist a wigs like that, then I think I would be amazed how many people are wearing wigs nowadays.

gh05

Established Member
Reaction score
Most women will not give a toss whether you have hair - you are a very good looking guy without hair. Let it go.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know where you come from, I hate my headshape too... your head is considerably smaller than mine, which is a good thing. You look good.

Buzzlightyear

Reaction score
you look really good mane, ya in the first pic is kind of awkward because the camera is right in your face your head shape suits the shaved head very well.

seb

Reaction score
The replies on this post sound similiar to the ones on slybaldguys.....

underdog12

Reaction score
I just took some pics from different angles and photoshopped my head onto a build that is roughly like mine.

Last edited:

maradona

Established Member
Reaction score
You look handsome bro...I'd trade bodies with you in fact RIGHT NOW.

8/10.

10/10 with hair I aint gonna lie to you

. :gay:

underdog12

Reaction score
Exodus2011 said:
and thailand? i'm jelly. u get with some thai bishes? :)

AHhahah. No not Thai's the falang (foreigners)... anyone with 10$ can get with a thai woman if they want. Its kind of sad.

seb

Reaction score
gascoigne said:
God, what a hairloss can do to a good looking guy.
Friend, you still look quite ok, especialy the second pic, but i understand your worries.

Gas thinks anybody who is olive/dark skinned is "great looking",whilst those who are fair/light skinned are not.

imlosinit

Established Member
Reaction score
underdog12 said:
Thanks dude. 8/10 isn't too bad considering my rating was much much lower. I am very hard on myself. ]

The odd part of your look is your face -- you look too young to be bald.

maradona

Established Member
Reaction score
Odd part is why isn't he next a hot chick?

:punk:

I don't think they would care about baldness with that face :gay: .
Some of them might, just some. Unlike the rest of us here, ALL OF THEM :woot:

Man in Space

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Everyone has said you look fine which you do, yet you are still not happy, i would say that is the definition of a problem being in your head, seeing as its not in anyone elses.

Dude you look fine, you are good looking man, what more do you want? You are on the good end of the scale and your looks will not prohibit you in any way in life. On the other hand, your obsessive self perception may affect you very badly. I got to be honest, i think its entirely in your head.

I mean this in a constructive and non offensive fashion.

seb

Reaction score
monty1978 said:
Yeah I agree. You are BDD. You and UCman could go out and pull >70% of the women out there if you only knew it!

Pulling women is not a major problem when bald(only if you are a vin diseal type).....attaining a woman for a RELATIONSHIP,now thats a challenge!

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
underdog12 said:
Thank you for the positive comments. I'm stuck on my headshape though. It really isn't round. Asymmetrical and pointy. I am extremely depressed over it and have been diagnosed with BDD/OCD. I don't believe I have BDD cause that would mean it is all in my head when I feel it really isn't no matter what people around me say. I can't live with this conehead. Sucks so much.

Your head shape is pretty good, well suited for the bald look. I dont know what pointy thing you are referring to.

Your only problem is that you look too young. I'd recommend some facial hair.

maradona

Established Member
Reaction score
you gotta be f*****g KIDDING me. you look fine bro, now you look more handsome prob 8.5/10. :gay:

Move on bro, you've already shaved it. Get a hot girl and live your life, your head looks fine. :punk:

My head is twice as big as yours, the bald look would totally not fit me, hence im going to treat this sh*t until i end up in a mental asylum with all kind of side effects

. In your case, you dont need to you look fine. If you don't like your pictures then these are pictures u know, u may look different in real life.

idk y u still here. :dunno: