Feeling extremely depressed.. no options

underdog12

Reaction score
Maradona you are my confidence in a can. Thanks a lot seriously. I've been stuck on this on and off for 3 years.

Last edited:

antman

Established Member
Reaction score
underdog12 said:
I'm not sure if it is a normal reaction to be this depressed over it all.

it's normal.
the universal trigger for sadness is the loss of something that you value; since hair is something you value then the loss of it causes sadness.

B

Beingbaldsucks

Your eyebrows are too thick, grow some beard, nothing uglier then the slick face

maradona

Established Member
Reaction score
Bro what I see is a regular head maybe it's just me bc mine is so fuked up.

I think in one of the pictures I see a cone but nothing out of ordinary..have lil kids and strangers made fun of u? If not then Ur normal.

The did to me MANY TIMES that's how u know Ur deformed.

If they don't notice then Ur fine.

Also know this is prob temporary one daytime this is all going to end.

U kinda look like Gonzalo Higuain ^^

underdog12

Reaction score
maradona said:
U kinda look like Gonzalo Higuain ^^

You and your Argentinians! They are pretty amazing. Love watching Messi. Don't have any clue how I look like Higuan though he has hair. Wish I was a NW1. :dunno:

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Dude, you're a good-looking guy! Seriously, don't be OCD about it. I do the same thing but listen to the people on here, your head doesn't look weird.

If you had a perfectly round head like Karl Pilkington than it would be a different story haha.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
You look like that french actor who was the cleaner from the professional with Natalie Portman.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
underdog12 said:
Do you not find it is very conehead straight on or at least see the problem? .

Your head and face shape are pretty darn good. Could it be better? Sure. But I put put your headshape in the top 15% of heads suited for the bald look.

underdog12

Reaction score
I'm gonna be leaving these boards for a bit and try to just man up. Reassurance and self acceptance should be coming from within.

Last edited:
B

Beingbaldsucks

If you want honesty then il tell you, you don't look good bald, at all, people here trying to make you feel better so they lying to you, it will make you delusional

maradona

Established Member
Reaction score
Beingbaldsucks said:
If you want honesty then il tell you, you don't look good bald, at all, people here trying to make you feel better so they lying to you, it will make you delusional

I think you are jealous of him, i am but I wouldn't talk sh*t like you.

gh05

Established Member
Reaction score
beingbaldsucks and seb ...two of the biggest low lifes I've seen on this forum. A guy who doesn't have much to worry about says he's leaving the forum for a while after getting depressed but finding reassurance and you taunt him about not looking good and say how everyone else is lying to make him feel better. Kinda typical bullying really - try to bring someone else down to make yourself feel better.

seb

Reaction score
gh05 said:
beingbaldsucks and seb ...two of the biggest low lifes I've seen on this forum. A guy who doesn't have much to worry about says he's leaving the forum for a while after getting depressed but finding reassurance and you taunt him about not looking good and say how everyone else is lying to make him feel better. Kinda typical bullying really - try to bring someone else down to make yourself feel better.

Not taunting,just being honest.

B

Beingbaldsucks

Sorry I'm honest, I'm still not bald, nw3 but when I will be bald I will know that I'm ugly cuz you can't run from the truth, I sew some average looking bald guys, he's not one of them, he has a teenager face, that causing him too look like a chimo kid, yhea the truth hurts I know, but better to accept it then be delusional,the world is cruel, people love look. That's how life works.

maradona

Established Member
Reaction score
I think its time for you two to step it up and move to hairsite. That's the forum for psychos and people wanting to bring other ppl down.

underdog look where those two comments come from a guy with the name "beingbaldsucks" and then theres seb, well there isnt much to tell, just read his posts.

Move on with your life bro, your lucky to be handsome, get a hot girl and let her make you forget about baldness.

seb

Reaction score
gh05 said:

I prefer to be called pond-life....Thank-you.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Regardless of what is said here, use other peoples reactions to your baldness as a gauge for how good/bad you look bald. Your not the best looking bald dude but you have enough attributes to keep from looking awkward like your build. For instance, I could not get away with wearing a v-neck tshirt. I have a long skinny neck and it only accentuates my alien look. But I see what you mean about the conehead thing. I've seen worse and I'm sure it looks exaggerated in your mind's eye. Sucks that guys with hair don't have to worry about head shape.

B

Beingbaldsucks

Stop telling him he's handsome, he's not, he needs to accept his ugliness, otherwise he will be delusional and make a fool of himself.