Favorite bald compliments

s.a.f

Reaction score
Well then you should just accept that your situation is not the same as the vast majority on here and incorporate that into you posts.

But so far you have been stating in your comments that baldness as being the end of the world as if its a fact.
And theres a guy I work with who fits the description you just mentioned ie huge and bald and he manages to get along with life just fine and is treated well by everyone.
People just see him as a normal guy, I think you are looking to be something special or wanting women everywhere to fancy you.
If I compared myself to the best looking NW1 I know then I would be depressed like you but I just accept the fact that thats not who I am and if I was looking to be seen as the coolest/best looking guy I would fail.
Personality counts in everyday social situations and your seems to suck.

s.a.f

Reaction score
She's also a Hollywood actress now in a movie with the kind of budget that Statham could only dream about.

fodandahalf

Established Member
Reaction score
I had no idea Rosie Huntington Whiteley was with Jason Statham. I actually wondered once if she'd go for a baldy...

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
note to self: shaved dude MUST have aviators on to pull off the hunk look! :) frames the face n sh*t

seb

Reaction score
Primo said:
note to self: shaved dude MUST have aviators on to pull off the hunk look! :) frames the face n sh*t

Stathom-Never a hunk,a bad boy maybe....

s.a.f

Reaction score
seb said:
Primo said:

Stathom-Never a hunk,a bad boy maybe....

Whats your definition of a hunk?

fodandahalf

Established Member
Reaction score
I'd rather look like Jason Statham than the guys in these shows like TOWIE and Geordie Shore. Yes baldness is annoying and can affect the way you perceive yourself but don't blame everybody else for how hair loss makes you feel. I hate it when people talk about how ''society'' looks down on bald men; no it doesn't! It does not affect your chance of getting a job, having great mates (if someone refused to be seen with someone because they were bald, then I'd refuse to be seen with THEM) and actually having a healthy relationship. Sure, losing your hair affects your appearance negatively, that's why people want it sorting out. It doesn't make you a monster though.

seb

Reaction score
stableforehead said:
I'd rather look like Jason Statham than the guys in these shows like TOWIE and Geordie Shore. Yes baldness is annoying and can affect the way you perceive yourself but don't blame everybody else for how hair loss makes you feel. I hate it when people talk about how ''society'' looks down on bald men; no it doesn't! It does not affect your chance of getting a job, having great mates (if someone refused to be seen with someone because they were bald, then I'd refuse to be seen with THEM) and actually having a healthy relationship. Sure, losing your hair affects your appearance negatively, that's why people want it sorting out. It doesn't make you a monster though.

I am sorry if I sound like a whinying maggot,but in MY life I am seen as a monster.

seb

Reaction score
SAF-"Whats your definition of a hunk?"-Dave Gahan,depeche mode(especially in the faith and devotion tour).

s.a.f

Reaction score
From The Oxford English Dictionary.

noun
1a large piece of something, especially food, cut or broken off a larger piece:

a hunk of bread
2 informal a large, strong, sexually attractive man:
a Hollywood hunk

I'd say Statham fits the description.

seb

Reaction score
s.a.f said:

noun

a hunk of bread
a Hollywood hunk

You lot are obsessed with celebrities...anyway I disagree,a bald man is in no way or form a "hunk".

fodandahalf

Established Member
Reaction score
seb said:
s.a.f said:

noun

a hunk of bread
a Hollywood hunk

You lot are obsessed with celebrities...anyway I disagree,a bald man is in no way or form a "hunk".

Sexually attractive, large, strong bald men are hunks. If you really are being looked upon as a monster, i.e. the only bald man in existence, then you need to move away. I have a hunch that it's just paranoia though.

seb

Reaction score
Yeah I am a delusional,paranoid,self-loathing,pathetic fruit-loop.I am not really bald,just losing a few strands of hair....oh wait that description sounds like most on here. :sobbing:

fodandahalf

Established Member
Reaction score
seb said:
Yeah I am a delusional,paranoid,self-loathing,pathetic fruit-loop.I am not really bald,just losing a few strands of hair....oh wait that description sounds like most on here. :sobbing:

I never said you were delusional about being bald. I know I can't say I know what being completely bald feels like but I do know that it doesn't affect anything other than your overall attractiveness and how you feel about yourself. Nobody looks at a bald man and thinks 'what a freak.'

seb

Reaction score
"Nobody looks at a bald man and thinks what a freak".As stated,you are not fully bald so how would you know?

fodandahalf

Established Member
Reaction score
seb said:
"Nobody looks at a bald man and thinks what a freak".As stated,you are not fully bald so how would you know?

Unless you have people coming up to you and telling you how much of a freak you are to them, then you have no more authority to speak for other people than I do. Yes some people will judge you a little, but better people will judge them for being so unfairly judgmental. Nobody loves everybody.

seb

Reaction score
You lot have me all wrong,I don't want too be "popular","loved"etc,I just want too be treated as a human being,and be left alone.

fodandahalf

Established Member
Reaction score
seb said:
You lot have me all wrong,I don't want too be "popular","loved"etc,I just want too be treated as a human being,and be left alone.

So you're a victim of verbal/ physical bullying then?

seb

Reaction score
Yes,mainly verbal,although physical when I was younger,although define physical?

fodandahalf

Established Member
Reaction score
seb said:
Yes,mainly verbal,although physical when I was younger,although define physical?

I have trouble believing that a grown man gets bullied about his baldness. Banter from your mates, although annoying, doesn't count. Physical as in harmful.