Favorite bald compliments

LooseItAll

Established Member
Reaction score
My biggest compliment was not being considered balding among balding guys

seb

Reaction score
NO women deep down find a bald man handsome/attractive and I don't blame them.Think of the shame for a woman when walking hand in hand with a bald man in a resturant,cinema,nightclub etc,and the ridicule she will have too suffer for being associated with the aforementioned bald man.

Nene

Reaction score
seb said:
NO women deep down find a bald man handsome/attractive and I don't blame them.Think of the shame for a woman when walking hand in hand with a bald man in a resturant,cinema,nightclub etc,and the ridicule she will have too suffer for being associated with the aforementioned bald man.

Thats ridiculous. Maybe if she's very young, but no one ever says omg, so and so has a bald bf. While baldness will make you less attractive, it happens, and if the guy is otherwise attractive, most people won't think twice about it.

seb

Reaction score
Nene said:
seb said:

Thats ridiculous. Maybe if she's very young, but no one ever says omg, so and so has a bald bf. While baldness will make you less attractive, it happens, and if the guy is otherwise attractive, most people won't think twice about it.

MAYBE(and I use the term loosely),a woman will go out with a bald man,but only as a last resort(and even then,there is a tinge of embarrassment).A man bald is NOT any womans type,fact.
BTW,are you fully bald or just another poster who has a slightly receeding hairline,and thus can only speculate at what life is like as a sly bald man?

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
agreed with seb, none of us look attractive anyway, we are walking lightbulbs ffs.

if we looked like zidane bald (ok he isnt bald but even if he was he wouldnt be too bad) then fine, but otherwise we all look really really retarded with no hairline.

the shame must be pretty high, unless the guy is incredibly attractive

seb

Reaction score
Women are social creatures and have too keep up a certain pretence.Image you are a woman going too functions,introducing your new boyfriend and he is BALD.She will come under fire from all angles from people,and none of it in a positive light.

LooseItAll

Established Member
Reaction score
seb said:
Women are social creatures and have too keep up a certain pretence.Image you are a woman going too functions,introducing your new boyfriend and he is BALD.She will come under fire from all angles from people,and none of it in a positive light.

You do know it sounds ridiculous don't you?

fodandahalf

Established Member
Reaction score
Absolutely ridiculous to suggest that no women are proud to go out with bald men. Some women, actually do have integrity. Baldness is unfortunate, and a cosmetic flaw in most cases, but it's not particularly the most unattractive one. Yes we are unlucky to be losing our hair and no I don't think it's something we should all just get over, but in this case, you are actually blowing it out of proportion.

Nene

Reaction score
seb said:
Nene said:
seb said:

MAYBE(and I use the term loosely),a woman will go out with a bald man,but only as a last resort(and even then,there is a tinge of embarrassment).A man bald is NOT any womans type,fact.
BTW,are you fully bald or just another poster who has a slightly receeding hairline,and thus can only speculate at what life is like as a sly bald man?

No I'm not bald, but I've been losing my hair for 10 years, and I had a shaved head for two years. But this has nothing to do with knowing what it is to be bald. You say a woman will suffer ridicule from having a bald bf, but this just isn't true. I admit baldness is bad and it makes men less attractive. However, if a woman loves a man, she won't care how bald he is and she will not be ashamed of him. Also, most people will not really think twice about a woman having a bald man, except very superficial people and bald people.

s.a.f

Reaction score
seb said:

[attachment=0:al2399pt]statham-whiteley-016-630x321.jpg[/attachment:al2399pt]

Attachments

• statham-whiteley-016-630x321.jpg
    statham-whiteley-016-630x321.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 257

seb

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
seb said:

[attachment=0:y0w6vsum]statham-whiteley-016-630x321.jpg[/attachment:y0w6vsum]

FFS,for a start he is balding,not FULLY bald,and secondly(and probably most importantly) he is a famous movie star.She is probably only going out with him too increase her profile in the film/fashion etc business.

seb

Reaction score
LooseItAll said:
seb said:

You do know it sounds ridiculous don't you?

Yes I realise it sounds ridiculous,however this is the way it is.The posters on here need too get into the real world and understand that WHEN they go fully bald this is what it be like.No-one wants too be associated with a fully bald(whether horseshoe or sly) man.This includes males as well.

s.a.f

Reaction score
seb said:
s.a.f said:
seb said:

[attachment=0:13cqm9pl]statham-whiteley-016-630x321.jpg[/attachment:13cqm9pl]

FFS,for a start he is balding,not FULLY bald,and secondly(and probably most importantly) he is a famous movie star.She is probably only going out with him too increase her profile in the film/fashion etc business.

Oh yeah she probably has'nt noticed his hairloss yet! :jackit:
The guy may have a tiny bit of stubble ontop but he's basicly a NW6. His crown is totally bald.
And if this gorgeous supermodel wanted to choose a man to boost her profile she could easily get a Leonardo Di Caprio type celeb.
Not a bald low budget action movie star who has no real influence in Hollywood and absolutley zero in the fashion world.

And are you saying that if it was'nt for the fact that Statham has been in movies, if he had just a regular job he would'nt get a girlfreind?

seb

Reaction score
Yes I believe if he was a regular guy he wouldn't obtain a girlfriend...Why is it so hard for people on here too comprehend that bald men are ugly,and just not attractive too women.You are from the Uk(SAF),how many fully bald men do you see hand-in hand with a woman?...and how many of those had hair WHEN they first met?

seb

Reaction score
Look at the second picture where Jason goes too kiss her..what a reaction from her LOL.Her eyes are looking past him,probably checking out a man with HAIR.Yeah she really likes him don't she...I give it a couple of months.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Its already been almost a year and he previously went out with Kelly Brook for about 5 yrs. Did it take 5 yrs for her to spot he was going bald?
Your attitude is so pathetic I think its safe to say the the reason you dont have a GF is not down to hairloss.

seb

Reaction score
You point would have more substance if you quoted someone you know/knew that is bald that has a girlfriend,instead of using people in the spotlight as prime examples.
Regarding me having no girlfriend.Yes my "attitude" is a factor,however,even if I wanted a girlfriend,having this big,bald,red shiny mecon head is NOT going too attract a woman.
Also I don't know why you are getting so personal,I have never insulted you...Correct me if I am wrong,but isn't this a hairloss forum,and this specific section of the forum designed for people too have a moan,whinge,cry etc?If you want me too be more positive,you have more chance of growing hair.This is how I feel,thus I am expressing my feelings.Btw have you a girlfriend?

s.a.f

Reaction score
seb said:
You point would have more substance if you quoted someone you know/knew that is bald that has a girlfriend,instead of using people in the spotlight as prime examples.
Regarding me having no girlfriend.Yes my "attitude" is a factor,however,even if I wanted a girlfriend,having this big,bald,red shiny mecon head is NOT going too attract a woman.
Also I don't know why you are getting so personal,I have never insulted you...Correct me if I am wrong,but isn't this a hairloss forum,and this specific section of the forum designed for people too have a moan,whinge,cry etc?If you want me too be more positive,you have more chance of growing hair.This is how I feel,thus I am expressing my feelings.Btw have you a girlfriend?

I could easily say "hey my mate Dave is a NW7 and he's fighting off the women". But since I cant prove this I have no option but to use people in the public eye.
The fact that Stathams GF is also famous has her own money and considered one of the hottest women on the planet (as was his previous GF) and yet still chooses to date a bald man proves that she's not just with him because he's famous.

There is a difference between venting your feelings and stating apparent facts like "all women are disgusted by all bald guys and would be embarrassed to date them."
The fact that the world is full of married and attached bald guys just disproves this.
Obviously balding is a negative thing and we all agree on that but none of us want to be told that we all sub human.
You are doing bald guys everywhere a disservive by portraying us as hopeless losers and social pariahs.

And as for me I dont have a GF and I dont want one but I also dont struggle to much to get laid when I feel like it.
As with HPM your least attractive feature in the eyes of a woman is not your lack of hair.

seb

Reaction score
I don't portray bald men as losers,this is how society sees me as a bald man,regardless of my "attitude"(this is before I have even opened my mouth).The bottom line is,if you look like me ie 6ft+ 17st,big bald head,you are deemed by the majority of society as a piece of crap.This is evident from the s**t I get on a virtual daily basis,whereever I go(again regardless of my attitude).You,and every other poster can call me every name under the sun-paranoid,pathetic,self-loathing etc,but I am just expressing the impact hair loss has had on me,on the IMPACT SECTION.