Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you really want to maximize hair growth then try mk-677 instead of overdosing on antiandrogens, it's used by bodybuilders and not balding people so we don't have a huge sample size but people always report thicker hair and faster hair growth while on it. Also increases collagen & elastin so it makes u look younger as well. I took it for the first time today cause it just arrived so I'll post updates if it works. The only downside is you can easily get diabetes if you aren't careful with it

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys I'm gonna run a new experiment and I will stop bica for around a month and see what happens. Will update after my june blood test.
I’m still shedding but since switching to 12.5 mg bica daily my hair looks great. MASSIVE improvement over estradiol mono. It’s literally better than my hairline at 15 years old.

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m still shedding but since switching to 12.5 mg bica daily my hair looks great. MASSIVE improvement over estradiol mono. It’s literally better than my hairline at 15 years old.
I will see how I do on dutas + e2 + oral minoxidil. I'm just experimenting. I don't say it is better or worse but I will keep monitoring my hair for few months and see how it goes. For now my hair is kinda better, but the truth will show in a few month when my body is full clear from bica and the hair cycle continues.

corn_scoops

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I will see how I do on dutas + e2 + oral minoxidil. I'm just experimenting. I don't say it is better or worse but I will keep monitoring my hair for few months and see how it goes. For now my hair is kinda better, but the truth will show in a few month when my body is full clear from bica and the hair cycle continues.
What's the point in potentially fu**ing it up for yourself. Screwing around with your protocol could not return you back to baseline. Don't get greedy, you're already lucky your getting regrowth

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
What's the point in potentially fu**ing it up for yourself. Screwing around with your protocol could not return you back to baseline. Don't get greedy, you're already lucky your getting regrowth
You are wrong, I was losing hair when I increased bicalutamide. I lost so much density that I don't care to run experiments. If it does not return to my peak it will be a journey. I will do a hair transplant anyways my temples will never recover again

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I should say, I don't consider my pre bica regimen to be a subpar regimen. My hair was looking fine, but we are all looking for the very best here. Bica completely changed the texture of my skin as well as undoing miniturization at the temples.

25mg proved to be too high of a dose with my already nuked T. But i am excited to see how things are looking at the 6 month mark or so of using bica now that I'm on 12.5 mg. It was really a game changer for me even if it gives me mood swings.

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why are you not sure that you would not have achieved the same improvement if you had not taken Bica? Why are you sure this is not a coincidence? Hair improvement occurs in leaps and bounds.
My guess is that taking AA on HRT makes no difference at all. Especially if we are talking about bicalutamide, which does not work for anyone in solo use.

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why are you not sure that you would not have achieved the same improvement if you had not taken Bica? Why are you sure this is not a coincidence? Hair improvement occurs in leaps and bounds.
My guess is that taking AA on HRT makes no difference at all. Especially if we are talking about bicalutamide, which does not work for anyone in solo use.
Because it looks wildly different from before I started bica. The hairline has darker, thicker, longer hairs coming in than ever. 25 mg did begin to degrade the quality after about 3 weeks, but dropping down to 12.5 in alignment with Adri has finally given me the hair I was looking for when I first began anti-baldness 4 years ago. Estradiol only hair looked fine, good even, but quickly into a bica regimen the results are just different. I'm sure if you removed AA from your regimen you would notice a cosmetic difference.

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro 5ar inhibitors are essential DHT has to be destroyed what do you think??I wouldnt dare to stop taking fina or duta

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
25 mg did begin to degrade the quality after about 3 weeks, but dropping down to 12.5 in alignment with Adri has finally given me the hair I was looking for
This is impossible. It was a coincidence. I gave up AA and there is no difference. I think you are simply suggestible and believe in the connection between your regimen and the quality of your hair, but in reality these same changes would have occurred anyway. Please note that hair quality improves months after the start of treatment.

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well exwhyyou got a point. It's been like a month since I lowered my bica dosage and 3 days since I completely stopped it any my hair is looking worse every day. The texture is becoming so bad, density getting worse and shedding increasing. I will give time till the blood test to evaluate the situation objectively.

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just don’t know if blood tests are a comprehensive look into the status of how hormone affects the body. I wish I was smarter so I could fully grasp how this stuff works but I can only assume that since bica covers the receptor that any and every androgen that may come up in localized scenarios are being blocked immediately. My skin is a LOT different and my hair texture is so much lighter and fluffier and more girl looking.

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just don’t know if blood tests are a comprehensive look into the status of how hormone affects the body. I wish I was smarter so I could fully grasp how this stuff works but I can only assume that since bica covers the receptor that any and every androgen that may come up in localized scenarios are being blocked immediately. My skin is a LOT different and my hair texture is so much lighter and fluffier and more girl looking.
You are right. Bica does not show in the blood test but I want to test how unlucky and sh*t hair genetics I have. If my T is still at 14 ng/dl my DHT is 5 ng/dl and 3a diol G is at 0.07 ng/ml and my hair keep getting worse with those levels, it means my body is extremely sensitive to androgens and I will need to fully suppress androgens even tho is not healthy at all in the mid-long term.

Also texture with no androgens is bad as hell

Last edited:

Fvgwnx

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you really want to maximize hair growth then try mk-677 instead of overdosing on antiandrogens, it's used by bodybuilders and not balding people so we don't have a huge sample size but people always report thicker hair and faster hair growth while on it. Also increases collagen & elastin so it makes u look younger as well. I took it for the first time today cause it just arrived so I'll post updates if it works. The only downside is you can easily get diabetes if you aren't careful with it
I live in Ukraine . I looked at the price of MK 677, 50 dollars, which is very expensive for me.