Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
. How does one not pass as female then. Obviously you will eventually transition will you not?
Low dose does not have any less feminization than high dose, just less hair regrowth and more boob growth because low dose doesn't reduce igf-1, as long as you're estrogen dominant you will get feminization so might as well take a high dose for better hair. You will not pass as female if you already have fully male bone structure

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I get compliments and looks every time I'm around girls. I naturally tend to have low self-esteem, but I receive compliments so often that it has made my self-esteem high.
Its because they think ur gay. Ur short tiny manlet. Women dont like that. They want a guy with muscles alpha. Even i want one to dominate me hard. I dont want no sissy femboy to dominate me never ever. I need a real man.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Imagine what Almas would even talk about if he miraculously did manage to go on a date. What’s he gonna talk about? Looksism, hair loss, video games. No woman wants to hear about that

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're not socially awkward, but girls don't pay attention to you. I’m an introvert, but the girls themselves come up to me and say “You’re such a cute shy boy, let's hug and get to know each other”
It's all over for you. I can take girls attention (which you don't have) away from you without doing anything.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
You're not socially awkward, but girls don't pay attention to you. I’m an introvert, but the girls themselves come up to me and say “You’re such a cute shy boy, let's hug and get to know each other”
It's all over for you.
So that’s who the women I’m banging talk about when they tell me about who they have in the friend zone heh

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's all over for you. I can take girls attention (which you don't have) away from you without doing anything.
It quite literally never began for you. You are a virgin for life