Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You don’t consider gyno as feminizing?
Gynecomastia is not enough to call it feminization. Bicalutamide does not feminize your face or cause your fat to grow and become distributed in a feminine pattern. It neutralizes exactly those T effects that irritate me: body hair growth and oily facial skin.
I'm thinking about giving it up, but it's the only thing that makes my skin look normal. Retinoids stop affecting oily skin as soon as you stop taking them, and they cannot be taken continuously.

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
Gynecomastia is not enough to call it feminization. Bicalutamide does not feminize your face or cause your fat to grow and become distributed in a feminine pattern. It neutralizes exactly those T effects that irritate me: body hair growth and oily facial skin.
I'm thinking about giving it up, but it's the only thing that makes my skin look normal. Retinoids stop affecting oily skin as soon as you stop taking them, and they cannot be taken continuously.
Anyways if you block your Testosterone recepotrs without a main hormone you could get osteoporosis and metabolic issues long term. It is known that you can't use antiandrogens without a main hormone.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyways if you block your Testosterone recepotrs without a main hormone you could get osteoporosis and metabolic issues long term. It is known that you can't use antiandrogens without a main hormone.
Bicalutamide does not cause osteoporosis, according to studies.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Idk man everything looks too perfect to be true. Wish you luck
Bicalutamide is very good for those who suffer from excess androgen effects on the skin. If it also treated baldness, this would be the ideal pill. It is a pity that dermatology does not pay attention to it. This is literally a cure for oily facial skin and acne, no side effects for women.

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bicalutamide is very good for those who suffer from excess androgen effects on the skin. If it also treated baldness, this would be the ideal pill. It is a pity that dermatology does not pay attention to it. This is literally a cure for oily facial skin and acne, no side effects for women.
Yeah but you are using estradiol. Im hesitant that ru will help you. I mean it could work but idk looks to good to be real

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah but you are using estradiol. Im hesitant that ru will help you. I mean it could work but idk looks to good to be real
We know many examples when RU worked for those who were not helped by Dutasteride alone. I have a chance, although I hardly believe it myself.

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
We know many examples when RU worked for those who were not helped by Dutasteride alone. I have a chance, although I hardly believe it myself.
And we have also examples when ppl are non responder to ru too, that is why I'm hesitant

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
One of the dumbest things I hear people say about oral minoxidil is to lower sodium. It’s like uhhh no b**ch, lower the dose. Sodium is important af and should be increased especially if you’re a gym goer
Ppl are dumb when it comes to hair loss meds. They make other ppl fear for everything so they can be NW7 like the rest of baldies

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It has. Bicalutamide does not have the side effects of HRT, such as increased fat mass and female fat distribution. It doesn't feminize you. It's a huge difference.
but does make you hold more fat and water on the mid section and gives you painful gyno!! I have tried it myself and hated it

Anthonydbz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I heard about your androgen receptor becoming hyper sensitive after being on finasteride or dutasteride. Or anything that lowers testosterone and dht like anti androgens causing more hairloss instead of regeneration. How can that upregulation get reset back to normal? Like it was before introducing the drugs.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
oh nononono

I heard about your androgen receptor becoming hyper sensitive after being on finasteride or dutasteride. Or anything that lowers testosterone and dht like anti androgens causing more hairloss instead of regeneration. How can that upregulation get reset back to normal? Like it was before introducing the drugs.
It goes back to normal after a few months.