Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why not topical? Or if oral 1mg won’t cause all those side effects. That’s only from higher doses
Any dose (including topically) caused side effects. Also, since I'm already Norwood 0 and only need support, it makes no sense for me to use Minoxidil. It has no effect on my hair. At least at this stage.

Ryuzaki hedeki

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Non
You know, one thing we need to get straight is you saying that I only support you for using TRT. That’s simply not true. This isn’t some philosophical clannish beef about one substance being morally superior to another. Perhaps we have had a mutual misunderstanding. Doing HRT for hair is one thing. I know you aren’t trying to transition, and thus you are not in the same category as others here. It’s the crazies who say “transitioning” is superior to accepting your true gender that I have beef with. No one will argue against the fact that HRT is the most effective treatment for hair loss. But it’s also important to acknowledge that it comes with side effects - it’s not some magic solution to every single problem. It has its advantages for certain issues and for certain individuals. To claim every man should transition is beyond asylum status
None of us would ever use hrt if we weren't balding

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nah you just take the internet too serious
No bro. It is easy to know how ppl is the way they talk in different situations. For example, you troll a lot but when we start talking I can see you still can rationalize and empathize with ppl. That guy never understand anything and only talk sh*t about everyone. He is also misogynist and that is way worse than insulting a random on internet because at the end of the day we don't know each other, but he is just being dangerous to women with such comments. And not only that, what these misogynist say and some do, affect other men because women start to generalize that every men is the same and that is not true.

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Some of you aren’t balding. That’s the point. You are probably such
If I never got on finasteride id be nearing cue ball now. Unfortunately my hair still looked disgusting and my face was getting worse by the day because of high T. HRT was my only option to not being a gross *** male

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
Second off it’s funny how people on here get mad at LB88 but then let retards like XYU say embarrassing sh*t like this lol
Understandable. Imagine you go to a gym bro forum and you start insulting every man for using anabolics, they would get mad at you. Don't forget this is an estradiol thread, if you are telling ppl you should quit e2 and all that, obviously they will get mad. That is why I always tell it is useless to say in an e2 thread that you should quit e2. Also the forum has soooo many threads and he comes here just to insult ppl.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Non
None of us would ever use hrt if we weren't balding
Thats not exzcföy
It has. Bicalutamide does not have the side effects of HRT, such as increased fat mass and female fat distribution. It doesn't feminize you. It's a huge difference.
It can infact feminize you like gyno and weight gain. Go read up the side effects. You make it sound like bica is like finasteride lol. That sh*t blocks androgen receptors T and DHT all over the body lol. Cant be good for a male. Just use RU and u be good.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240306_190851_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240306_190851_Samsung Internet.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thats not exzcföy

It can infact feminize you like gyno and weight gain. Go read up the side effects. You make it sound like bica is like finasteride lol. That sh*t blocks androgen receptors T and DHT all over the body lol. Cant be good for a male. Just use RU and u be good.
I used Bicalutamide before HRT and it did not feminize me or affect my body image in any way. Bicalutamide does not reverse the effects of T on the body.

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
I used Bicalutamide before HRT and it did not feminize me or affect my body image in any way. Bicalutamide does not reverse the effects of T on the body.
Depending on how good is your body aromatizing T and how much T do you end having after HRT you might never be able to use bica as you used to do without feminization. Maybe you will never get more than 200 Testosterone naturally for example and if you take bica you will end up feminizing yourself or not reverting hrt effects, unless your body is able to recover your previous testosterone or you inject T forever.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Depending on how good is your body aromatizing T and how much T do you end having after HRT you might never be able to use bica as you used to do without feminization. Maybe you will never get more than 200 Testosterone naturally for example and if you take bica you will end up feminizing yourself or not reverting hrt effects, unless your body is able to recover your previous testosterone or you inject T forever.
Testosterone in any case remains the dominant hormone, and the E level is always lower, because it is aromatized from T.

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
Testosterone in any case remains the dominant hormone, and the E level is always lower, because it is aromatized from T.
Anyways if you end up with lets say 250 T, if you use 50 mg daily you will block your receptors so your T will be useless. It will be all up on how your body recover from HRT. If you don't recover your baseline T you either will have to inject forever or lower your bica dosage

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyways if you end up with lets say 250 T, if you use 50 mg daily you will block your receptors so your T will be useless. It will be all up on how your body recover from HRT. If you don't recover your baseline T you either will have to inject forever or lower your bica dosage
Dani’s experience was different
His face and body feminized only on estradiol, not counting gynecomastia on Bicalutamide. My experience is the same. Bicalutamide only relieved me of hirsutism and oily facial skin.