Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't understand how eunuchs live. Maybe they somehow get used to this state. But at the moment, without hormones, I feel terrible. Severe weakness, I constantly want to sleep, I can’t do work. If RU helps and I need to get my own T production back, I may have to endure this condition for months or even a year.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
He wants a minoxidil werewolf to top him

I prepared a test solution by mixing alcohol and propylene glycol, but did not add the RU. I did this to see how my skin reacted to the solution. I have some questions:
1) My solution stinks like hell. Does the same thing happen when using ethanol, or is this a feature of isopropanol, which I use as a replacement for ethyl alcohol? Isopropanol can be substituted for ethanol, which is prohibited for sale in my country.
2) The solution has a strange consistency. I'd say she's unpleasant. Vile. Nasty. Not as runny as water, which should make application easier.
3) Some people use sprays instead of pipettes. Is this a way for those with very short hair or can I also benefit from this?
@dani500
View attachment 187097
Sorry Almas but I have decided to drop every treatment. Good luck to you. Gonna save my money for a transplant instead.

GRme11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Almas_NW0 it would be advisable to use ethanol to dissolve RU. Although, I remember that in their macaque studies they were using isopropanol and pg, etc. So, probably you are good with that too. First, dissolve the powder into isopropanol, then add the PG.

“Solutions of RU58841, 5, 3, 1, and 0.5%, and vehicle (propylene glycol, isopropranol, isopropyl myristate, water, 50:30:2;18%)”

Fvgwnx

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve been taking Duta and Finn for 5 months and I don’t see any results, maybe I should try Bica, or it won’t do any good either. but I will take Bica along with CPA

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Research suggests that solutions less than 5% are ineffective. In addition, the lower the percentage, the less RU falls per unit area. Perhaps it makes sense to reduce the volume to 2 ml, but increase the percentage.
@dani500

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If RU is effective why don't they sell it?? Maybe minoxidil companies sabotage is??All of you guys that use RU does it really works for real??I would love to try it especially if i can maintain with ru and 22 mg oral minoxidil without finasteride and the horrible dutasteride!!I cannot stand 5ar inhibitors i hate them but i have to take them

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thats why I upped my percentage to 5% just in case, but researchers in study maybe used 1ml fixed application for every subject and only changed percentage of RU (instead of vice versa). So it doesnt have to be percentage necessarily but applied mg/cm2 in the end.
Well then I need your help in making a 5% solution because I'm too dumb to calculate it. Still the same, 5 mg and 80/20, which you recommended

Pey'J

My Regimen
Reaction score
1) my solution has no foul smell, only vodka like smell to it maybe or rakia and tastes like alcohol.
2) My solution is clear as water, maybe a little cloudy but under harsh light only
3) pipette are better for longer hair, sprayers for short, atleast thats how I use it. If my hair get longer I switch to pipette.

View attachment 187100
I agree with Dani, look into your PG

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The choice is a solution of 50 mg/ml and 2 mg, which are not enough to completely cover the head (especially the back of the head is not enough), or 33 mg/ml 3 ml, which will be enough, but, theoretically, a low concentration is less effective. Noah used 25mg/ml and 4ml and got results.
1711203825471.png

If I understand correctly, this graph shows that 90/10 is significantly ahead of 80/20 in absorption. Does it make sense to take 80/20 in this case? Even if this helps to better distribute the solution throughout the hair, what does it matter if it is absorbed 2 times worse...
@dani500

Last edited:

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
There is big drop after 90/10 so I wouldnt risk it ,data can have measuring errors. Being 80/20 you have ideally good amount of PG for application, sufficient viscosity so it spreads well on scalp and you are on rising part of graph. If you aim for 90/10 your room for error decreases and you could be on downward slope if you add like 2ml less of PG by accident.

Also graph has only 6 measuring points so we can only interpolate data between them (approximate)

And I believe you can get good results even with 3% but its just guessing. I used 2.5% at 4ml at the beggining but I still had itching and settled on 5% because of the studies. Since then i dont have itching on my balding areas anymore.
For me I have zero itch without ru or any 5aris, and zero itch with it.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Хороший рассказ, стоит послушать видео.

Видео — история выпадения волос Ишви.

На 40-й минуте он сказал, что его друг вколол эстроген, вернулся к приему только финастерида и сохранил все 2 года спустя. Интересный.
1711217302192.png