Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I noticed a few years ago that the stupidest people on this forum are Russians. And every time I see an idiot with ankward bad English (they can’t even master Google Translate, which produces much better text), I find out that he is from Russia. I am also from Russia, and I have not yet seen a sensible compatriot here.
1700926105864.png

I'm too lazy to answer this handful of logical errors.
The last thing I tried before HRT was 150 mg of Bicalutamide and Dutasteride. No effect. As far as I remember, this protocol helped Dani. This means my baldness is less treatable. RU may have a chance somewhere on par with Bicalutamide or a little better, but HRT still has the highest chance of stopping your hair loss.

Last edited:

hair228

My Regimen
Reaction score
but HRT still has the highest chance of stopping your hair loss.
There will be no proofs.
The last thing I tried before HRT was 150 mg of Bicalutamide and Dutasteride. No effect.
I saw on another forum how you were screaming with 0 norwood.
You drunk finasteride for a couple of months, when results can take a year, and quit, that it wasn’t helping. It’s the same with the dutasteride.

Last edited:

Adri23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I got worsening on hair loss when I came back to daily dutasteride.... Dont even try that poison daily.....

Last edited:

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
(never tried Finasteride-Dutasteride)
My protocol:
3 months solo finasteride
3 months finasteride
+ Duta
5 months finasteride + Duta + Bicalutamide
“You only took Finasteride for two months.”
Well, yes, the growth line will go down to the eyebrows, storyteller
What I'm saying is that if you took HRT, the result would be exactly the same as with RU. You have no reason to believe that RU is better at growing hair, you haven't done the research.

Last edited:

hair228

My Regimen
Reaction score
3 месяца соло финастерида
«Вы принимали финастерид всего два месяца».
You wrote about breaks between stacks.
Well, yes, not 2 months, but 3. Big difference
You have no reason to believe that RU is better at growing hair, you haven't done the research.
Just like you, that HRT is better than RU, and even solo duta in the long run

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You wrote about breaks between stacks.
Well, yes, not 2 months, but 3. Big difference
I've been taking finasteride nonstop. I just added other medications to it:

3 months solo finasteride
3 months finasteride
+ Duta
5 months finasteride + Duta + Bicalutamide
Well, yes, not 2 months, but 3
Russian mathematics moment.

dani500

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think you fail to understand how individualized this problem is. I'm happy you've succeeded and have confidence in your hair. RU isn't the opposite of estradiol. They both need to be discussed as potential cures for this disease. Not everyone is as obsessed with T as you are.
By obsessed you mean, wanting natural levels of hormone that make me sane/not depressed?

Because if thats right, then I sure am obsessed, fanboy even..

Since qutting HRT and prioritizing myself again I went back to college, started programming as hobby,restarted gym, found job and recently bought a place to live. Im finally doing good since putting my hair down on priority list hah.

(Btw im not saying RU is end all be all, only that it cured my dht itch and my scalp is calmer and im litterally nw0, frozen in place. In fact I think it is for maintance mainly, but without dutasteride or finasteride atleast you are fighting losing game probably.)

hair228

My Regimen
Reaction score
Я постоянно принимаю финастерид. Я просто добавил к нему другие лекарства:

3 месяца соло финастерида
3 месяца финастерид
+ Дута
5 месяцев финастерид + Дута + Бикалутамид

Момент русской математики.
Постоянно меняю стопки, принимаю 1/16 финастерида..

Last edited:

hair228

My Regimen
Reaction score
Если я продолжу использовать e2 в течение более длительного периода, стану ли я транссексуалом? Я хочу оставаться цис-мужчиной с хорошими волосами
Похоже, да. бросьте это дело.

Last edited:

hair228

My Regimen
Reaction score
Кажется, этот парень лысеет уже несколько десятилетий, и полная лысина ему ни черта не сделает, даже профессиональная операция по пересадке волос не вернет ему волосы.
Dutasteride top

Last edited: