Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
And this is correct, but you are looking at it wrong way. Minoxidil and similar compounds when applied locally absorb into your scalp up to 12h, meaning once it goes into your skin it stays in it 1 hour being active (in blood, not skin, so technically irrelevant), but stream of ru keeps coming with time until it dries up completely.

This was my reasoning too, and because of that I went with hrt.

From minoxidil study, explained by jeff donovan:

Most men dont need ru, just dutasteride to be baldness-free for life but people are pussies.
Well dutasteride or finasteride didnt put a dent on my thinning hair, and im very far away from being an aggressive Balder. Some people just dont respond. Read many others like me. All dutasteride did was reducing hairfall and gave me almost retrograde ejaculation. finasteride does the same damn thing and its now a permanent side effect. f*****g hate my life. Couldnt stop thinning hair and now im stuck with a permanent side effect just f*****g great. To tell you the truth ever since quitting dutasteride my hair thinning slowed down dramatically and even felt thicker. dutasteride is garbage for some. Yes im a rare case but it is what it is. How come you went from using 50mg ru to f*****g 150mg? It lost effectiveness is my guess.

Last edited:

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
ru will not bring back quality, nothing will. Once you plateau on that little quality improvements you get maintenance at best
This is a sad fact that I realized about 1.5 years ago when 1 year of HRT did nothing for the quality of my hair. Now I can only remember how great it was when all the hair on my head was thick and shiny, allowing me to do any styling

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is a sad fact that I realized about 1.5 years ago when 1 year of HRT did nothing for the quality of my hair. Now I can only remember how great it was when all the hair on my head was thick and shiny, allowing me to do any styling
Same happened to me but in my case, I'm that unlucky that I'm losing my quality of hair and my temples fast paced even with HRT bicalutamide dutasteride and oral minoxidil, so trust me I'm in a waay worse spot than you are, literally 0 androgens and low as fck A diol G and I'm still suffering from all the sh*t mentioned above. I supplement vitamin b12 vitamin D checked my thyroid and nothing ever seems to help.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Same happened to me but in my case, I'm that unlucky that I'm losing my quality of hair and my temples fast paced even with HRT bicalutamide dutasteride and oral minoxidil, so trust me I'm in a waay worse spot than you are, literally 0 androgens and low as fck A diol G and I'm still suffering from all the sh*t mentioned above. I supplement vitamin b12 vitamin D checked my thyroid and nothing ever seems to help.
I think we got a combination of male pattern baldness and something else. My hair for example grows short in some places and longer in others and it grows slow AF. Despite using all the vitamins in the world. And eating well.

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
Try adding RU to your routine.

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think we got a combination of male pattern baldness and something else. My hair for example grows short in some places and longer in others and it grows slow AF. Despite using all the vitamins in the world. And eating well.
Hair shortening is typical for Androgenetic Alopecia. The anagen phase is shortened. Before starting HRT, the hair on my head in the parting area and crown did not grow more than a centimeter in length. After starting HRT, they began to slowly increase in length with each new cycle and are now growing just as long, but their thickness remains the same.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair shortening is typical for Androgenetic Alopecia. The anagen phase is shortened. Before starting HRT, the hair on my head in the parting area and crown did not grow more than a centimeter in length. After starting HRT, they began to slowly increase in length with each new cycle and are now growing just as long, but their thickness remains the same.
Well I have read some say that their hair grows fast af despite male pattern baldness. Also the hair Strands that grow short are thick and strong as hell not thinned out or weak at all which is very strange. I know what miniaturized hairs looks like. I will probably buy 10g ru powder next month from actifolic again and give it more time. I wish I didnt throw away 8g of ru in the trash lol. My hair just looked abit thinner and hair grew even slower but could be all in my head. I didnt have enough money to afford it before anyways.

Last edited:

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
The fact that HRT can only provide support suggests that the key to hair restoration should be sought not only in hormones and receptors. They are the key to stopping baldness, but not restoring hair.
Even growth promoters such as Minoxidil do not improve hair quality to pre-bald levels. Those changes in follicles that occur with Androgenetic Alopecia are irreversible. Considering that at the current stage of development of trichology (who was stuck discussing the side effects of Finasteride for the next three centuries) we have difficulty even coping with simply stopping baldness, there is no hope that anything will change in this regard.

Ticken

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The fact that HRT can only provide support suggests that the key to hair restoration should be sought not only in hormones and receptors. They are the key to stopping baldness, but not restoring hair.
Oxidative Stress may also be playing a part in hair loss for those not fully responding to hormone treatments

Last edited:

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Adri23 do you microneedle/scalp massage/bloodflow? I feel like it doesn't help dudes with testosterone but it boosts my results now being on HRT.

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Adri23 do you microneedle/scalp massage/bloodflow? I feel like it doesn't help dudes with testosterone but it boosts my results now being on HRT.
I was about to try microneedling till a very famous trichologist on my country uploaded a video saying that microneedling can harm hair long term. Abandoned the idea.

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
Most of the people in this thread are pussies who are overly obsessed with the ability to jizz and care way more about jizzing than their hair. Horrible.
I too am amused by the fact that people find sperm production more valuable than appearance. I've always said: cowards get nothing. You have to have a head on your shoulders and balls for them to shrink on HRT lol.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Its
I too am amused by the fact that people find sperm production more valuable than appearance. I've always said: cowards get nothing. You have to have a head on your shoulders and balls for them to shrink on HRT lol.
Its the very essence of life its a big part of being a man. I would have maybe accepted this side effect if finasteride or dutasteride worked for my hair but they dont so I dont want to damage myself for nothing. But I would not be so insane to stretch so far to be on hrt for hair. I would rather get transplants and have decent half balding looking hair. Why damage your perfectly functioning body or change your body in a negative way just for hair? Doesnt make sense to me. You people really got bad mental problems thats Why there are so few of you guys here. Ur a minority. Nobody should listen to your advices. You even wished you tried other alternatives before HRT. I smell regret here.

Last edited:

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was about to try microneedling till a very famous trichologist on my country uploaded a video saying that microneedling can harm hair long term. Abandoned the idea.
i lay backwards off the edge of my bed just to get the blood flowing to my scalp. seems to help the vellus hairs get a little fuller