Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The effects of testosterone made me uncomfortable every day of my life.
You're really good at getting to the crux of it. I would be absolutely miserable if I had to deal with testosterone again. Many users here fail to understand that hormones affect individuals differently. Testosterone is absolutely the cause of many men's sub-humanity and also independently giving other men absolute alpha status.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You don’t have a gf lmao you’re an incel just admit it. A big loser, and at that, you know absolutely nothing about hair loss or physiology and you have contributed nothing to this thread except spewing your drab emotions
What did you contribute exactly? All you did was insult people cause ur bald and hopeless while we all cured our hairloss. You should learn a thing or two from us and take estrogen before all your follicles die from old age.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Attachments

• bq4l5ta0ulmc1.jpeg
    bq4l5ta0ulmc1.jpeg
    103.3 KB · Views: 41

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
While I'm waiting for delivery, I bought droppers and am practicing applying water to my scalp. It is not simple. If you don't massage your scalp after application, dry patches will inevitably remain. But if you massage the scalp, a lot of liquid remains on the hair. I hope RU will be able to move inside the scalp along with the blood so that the effect extends beyond the application areas
Also, a few drops always drip onto your face. I plan to catch them and apply them to areas where acne will appear. I have an assumption that if RU is diluted in a concentration less than 50 mg/ml as in studies, this will reduce its effectiveness. What do you think about it?
I will probably apply 2ml of 50mg/ml to the areas affected by Androgenetic Alopecia. This is possible, especially if I had short hair.

Pey'J

My Regimen
Reaction score
While I'm waiting for delivery, I bought droppers and am practicing applying water to my scalp. It is not simple. If you don't massage your scalp after application, dry patches will inevitably remain. But if you massage the scalp, a lot of liquid remains on the hair. I hope RU will be able to move inside the scalp along with the blood so that the effect extends beyond the application areas
Also, a few drops always drip onto your face. I plan to catch them and apply them to areas where acne will appear. I have an assumption that if RU is diluted in a concentration less than 50 mg/ml as in studies, this will reduce its effectiveness. What do you think about it?
I will probably apply 2ml of 50mg/ml to the areas affected by Androgenetic Alopecia. This is possible, especially if I had short hair.
cut your hair short, it makes applying RU a lot easier. A few inches on top doesn't make things too difficult

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
cut your hair short, it makes applying RU a lot easier. A few inches on top doesn't make things too difficult
I don't have long hair and I can apply the product with a dropper, but I can't distribute it evenly because then it will stay on my hair. I guess I'll be content with this. I will have small dry areas, and places where the solution will not be distributed, but in the form of droplets, but overall, the area will be covered.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
The solution you're looking for is Duta, RU and Tret for skin
Ye if u wanna go bald get on dutasteride.
Lol bro ur an amature. I use a BIG wide tooth comb to massage it in abit. Never use your fat fingers to massage lol. I never get dry patches. I also use like 5 to 6ml to soak my scalp. 1ml is 20-25mg. I cover my entire scalp, I use 100 to 150mg.

Last edited:

tego

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How was your weekend?Did you score any hits?

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I cured my hair loss without needing HRT. You’re so weak minded that you noticed you were going bald and decided to transition your entire gender xD
I never noticed going bald because I don't have the genes required to go bald. Rounder hairline is just a positive side effect for me, not the main reason for using estrogen. If you weren't nw7 and janey's age you would've posted a pic by now.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
The solution you're looking for is Duta, RU and Tret for skin
Ye if u wanna go bald get on dutasteride.
I will probably apply 2ml of 50mg/ml to the areas affected by Androgenetic Alopecia. This is possible, especially if I had

I cured my hair loss without needing HRT. You’re so weak minded that you noticed you were going bald and decided to transition your entire gender xD
He was never a man mentally. He likes to dress up in school girl outfit, put makeup on, fix his nails, and get drilled by jocks on grindr. My type of f**. Get over here baby boy daddy is hungry. 4141241241241