Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Share your method of applying RU to the scalp.
Today I tried separating my hair with a comb and applying water with a dropper to my skin, but the gaps are significant. Now I have settled on a combined method, when the liquid is applied along the partings, and then simply applied and smeared with a pipette. It feels like I'm covering the entire area.
I have coarse hair in the areas where I'm not balding and I don't know how to apply the liquid all over my scalp. I think I will only apply RU to areas that are prone to balding.
It would also help to know how many mg of the substance must be applied to the area to have an effect.

What a pity that RU is not an oral pill.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My pre treatment hairline was already perfect for testosterone people (just not for me cause I'm shemale) and it's already much rounder. I haven't even started bica yet because it takes ages to arrive but it looks like I won't even need it, just topical minoxidil and estrogen was enough for me because I never had hair loss I guess... I will still take bica to reduce testosterone poisoning but I don't think it will affect my results. I will post pics when my hair gets longer if you promise to not jack off to them.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I still can't get the water to cover my entire scalp. My hair is thick and coarse. I can part my hair and apply liquid to my scalp in lines, but the gaps are very large.
It seems that parting is the best thing to do. I try to make these lines as close to each other as possible. Maybe you should wet your hair to have more control over it in this process.

Last edited:

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I still can't get the water to cover my entire scalp. My hair is thick and coarse. I can part my hair and apply liquid to my scalp in lines, but the gaps are very large.
It seems that parting is the best thing to do. I try to make these lines as close to each other as possible. Maybe you should wet your hair to have more control over it in this process.
Rofl. I wet my hair abit and comb it back with a big wide tooth comb then apply all over. I dont f*****g part my hair but my scalp gets soaked all over. U need 5 to 6ml of liquid to really soak it if u got diffuse thinning like I do. MR slap head is a lucky MF to not have diffuse.

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
motivatorfd50494dfafe8a4cbdd5bd03236d69b0a4445849.jpg

8j6077.jpeg

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Almas_NW0 i'm thinking your physique issue may be caused more by bicalutamide than estradiol. Only two weeks in and its obvious to me that my body is changing rapidly. Obviously I don't care about the hips and thighs and *** but my stomach is getting fatter and my boobs are looking more like girl boobs every day. I was stagnating on estradiol only but adding bica has really shaken things up. Lol my face, skin, and hair are thriving though so it's well worth the trade off for me personally

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Things like RU and minoxidil will not cause systemic upregulation of androgens, so those are fine. Perhaps you could stay on something like topical dutasteride since it doesn’t really go systemic. But if you want to avoid having PFS symptoms and normalize hormones, it’s important to avoid any drugs that affect hormones systemically like oral finasteride and oral dutasteride.

The more severe your symptoms, the more gradually you will want to stop the drug imo. Cold Turkey can actually make recovery take longer in some cases. The longer you e taken these drugs, the more likely you will need to stop them more gradually to avoid a “crash”
Worst advice I ever heard. Just take estrogen

Pey'J

My Regimen
Reaction score
Things like RU and minoxidil will not cause systemic upregulation of androgens, so those are fine. Perhaps you could stay on something like topical dutasteride since it doesn’t really go systemic. But if you want to avoid having PFS symptoms and normalize hormones, it’s important to avoid any drugs that affect hormones systemically like oral finasteride and oral dutasteride.

The more severe your symptoms, the more gradually you will want to stop the drug imo. Cold Turkey can actually make recovery take longer in some cases. The longer you e taken these drugs, the more likely you will need to stop them more gradually to avoid a “crash”
Wouldn't RU cause an increase in androgens similar to bica???, obviously it wouldn't mean much because the receptor is being blocked but still