Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It doesn't matter how estradiol affects the face. He does absolute crap to your body. Women like feminine faces, but they hate it when a man's body looks like a woman's.
To prevent testosterone from disfiguring you, you can use bicalutamide against acne and oily skin. Everything else depends on your innate facial features.

Dhtchud69

My Regimen
Reaction score
Pretty sure all the pain I’ve been having is just a result of occipital neuralgia from my (really bad) upper back/neck problems. finasteride/min/ru all trigger it, and someone else with Occipital Neuralgia got increased pain from finasteride and min.
If I can finally fix my upper back problems I should be able to quit this sh*t

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Mirin delusion on this thread, test is an important hormone anyone who thinks otherwise is gender dysphoric and needs to admit they are trans
This is not entirely true. Imagine that because of testosterone you have a lot of problems that are the most exciting in your life. In this case, you may start blaming him for all the negative things. I can understand that. The effects of testosterone made me uncomfortable every day of my life.
However, if you take Bicalutamide against excess oily skin and find a way to stop baldness, the negative effects of testosterone disappear, but its benefits remain. This is what I strive for. Get the benefits of testosterone without the downsides. In the case of estradiol, such tactics are not feasible, because its effect on the body cannot be reversed.
The ideal solution to baldness would be an antiandrogen that completely blocks the receptors in the scalp.

Pey'J

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is not entirely true. Imagine that because of testosterone you have a lot of problems that are the most exciting in your life. In this case, you may start blaming him for all the negative things. I can understand that. The effects of testosterone made me uncomfortable every day of my life.
However, if you take Bicalutamide against excess oily skin and find a way to stop baldness, the negative effects of testosterone disappear, but its benefits remain. This is what I strive for. Get the benefits of testosterone without the downsides. In the case of estradiol, such tactics are not feasible, because its effect on the body cannot be reversed.
The ideal solution to baldness would be an antiandrogen that completely blocks the receptors in the scalp.
The solution you're looking for is Duta, RU and Tret for skin

tego

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you're not a pure true NW0 like Danny Gonzalez and you have a kid you are actually a terrible human. It's impossible to not resent your parents for bringing you into the world once balding becomes a part of your life.
As always you fail to disappoint me.You resent your parents because you are evil.You are a worthless piece of sshit.