Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
also I would like to ask you this. after starting hrt (injections) when did you start seeing the first signs of hrt ? how long did the estradiol enanthate take to kick in (better skin, better hair, less erections, etc.. ) ?
let me know
Coming in once again to say that estradiol enanthate destroyed months of progress for me and getting back on estradiol cypionate fixed it immediately. Started with a brutal skin PURGE- insane acne.

rex1010

My Regimen
Reaction score
These motherfuckers investing their time and quality of life in this sh*t when dutasteride/finasteride and Min are the real Chad medications here, while the rest is basically trash or tranny regimen. I'm glad to see that Kintor PyriluTrashmide turned out to be a flop, like the millions of Fake RU bottles that the smartest ones sell to these incels.

Last edited:

Gergely

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
These motherfuckers investing their time and quality of life in this sh*t when dutasteride/finasteride and Min are the real Chad medications here, while the rest is basically trash or tranny regimen. I'm glad to see that Kintor PyriluTrashmide turned out to be a flop, like the millions of Fake RU bottles that the smartest ones sell to these incels.
rent free

Gergely

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You look like a mutant
here's a cat pic for you because you're such a good boi

1703398306770.jpg

Balengu

My Regimen
Reaction score
Coming in once again to say that estradiol enanthate destroyed months of progress for me and getting back on estradiol cypionate fixed it immediately. Started with a brutal skin PURGE- insane acne.
Can you please share your current cypionate dosage and how often you inject it ?
Also could you please let me know your previous dosage of enanthate and how often you injected it ?

Thanks a lot

Gergely

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You’re getting emotional over the simple fact that you’re unattractive and you’re having a hard time accepting it
Why would i bother? You clearly always have to have the last word. It doesn't matter what i say, because you live in your delusions

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
On June 19th 21, you posted this picture stating you take 15mg estradiol enanthate every 2 weeks, but in your most recent messages you say that you inject 10mg every 2 weeks. why did you go from 15 to 10 ?
I found out that 15mg was too high a dosage and my E levels were getting too high. So much so that my E a month after stopping injections was 200pg/ml. Enanthate had a cumulative effect that I did not take into account. 10 mg is the optimal dosage.

My skin became smooth in probably a couple of weeks. Facial feminization became noticeable after about 4-5 months. It's hard for me to remember how it was. You can simply look at the timelines of changes in transgender people to get an idea of what changes you will get and in what time frame.
After 6 months, changes in the body and face stopped.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How does it affect leanness? Most trans have bloated faces I noticed
I was afraid that my face would become plump, but that didn't happen. This probably happened to some minor extent. HRT affects the face in such a way that it is difficult for you to say what exactly has changed.

Balengu

My Regimen
Reaction score
I found out that 15mg was too high a dosage and my E levels were getting too high. So much so that my E a month after stopping injections was 200pg/ml. Enanthate had a cumulative effect that I did not take into account. 10 mg is the optimal dosage.

My skin became smooth in probably a couple of weeks. Facial feminization became noticeable after about 4-5 months. It's hard for me to remember how it was. You can simply look at the timelines of changes in transgender people to get an idea of what changes you will get and in what time frame.
After 6 months, changes in the body and face stopped.
thanks a lot for answering my question.
if I may, I would like to ask you a few more things.

where do you inject the enanthate ?
you also wrote that you take bicalutamide for oily skin, you could not fix your oily skin problem only with the estardiol ?
what do you think about these users concerns that say that bicalutamide causes liver failure ?

thanks almas

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
where do you inject the enanthate ?
Into the buttock with an insulin syringe. You can find out about such details by simply using Google and coming across tips from transgender people on forums, including reddit.
you also wrote that you take bicalutamide for oily skin, you could not fix your oily skin problem only with the estardiol ?
Estradiol solved this problem only partially. I tried to give up Bicalutamide, but then the oily skin partially returned. Of course, it doesn't come close to testosterone-based oiliness, but I love dry skin.
liver failure ?
As far as I remember, this is a rare individual reaction. I'm not worried about it. Perhaps I should be more careful if I decide to take it for life.

Balengu

My Regimen
Reaction score
Into the buttock with an insulin syringe. You can find out about such details by simply using Google and coming across tips from transgender people on forums, including reddit.

Estradiol solved this problem only partially. I tried to give up Bicalutamide, but then the oily skin partially returned. Of course, it doesn't come close to testosterone-based oiliness, but I love dry skin.

As far as I remember, this is a rare individual reaction. I'm not worried about it. Perhaps I should be more careful if I decide to take it for life.
thanks a lot for answering my questions
I am gonna ask you a straight up a question, please only if you want to, answer 100 % truthfully.
in the terms of Facial feminization, based on what you see in the mirror everyday, do you believe that hrt made you prettier ? do you feel prettier ?
thanks in advance

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
thanks a lot for answering my questions
I am gonna ask you a straight up a question, please only if you want to, answer 100 % truthfully.
in the terms of Facial feminization, based on what you see in the mirror everyday, do you believe that hrt made you prettier ? do you feel prettier ?
thanks in advance
That's a good question. I didn't think this would happen, but my face looks better than before HRT; at worst, it looks as attractive as before. I start getting more compliments and I find my reflection in the mirror more attractive.
If I could, I would localize the effects of estradiol to the head and face, and choose testosterone for the body.

Last edited:

SnortingFinasteride

My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s pathetic how these creeps come on here for validation. Literally coke to a forum to hear others praise them for transitioning it’s disgusting. I remember when Gergely was even encouraging a teen on here to start HRT. These people need to be…. Well, I won’t say it but you know what needs to happen to them
Calm down there champ.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I plan to test the RU. I want to buy a powder to use for 3-6 months and switch to testosterone injections. If I go bald, I will go back to estradiol injections.

Last edited:

Balengu

My Regimen
Reaction score
I plan to test the RU. I want to buy a powder to use for 3-6 months and switch to testosterone injections. If I go bald, I will go back to estradiol injections.
Why do you wanna abandon estradiol ? If the estradiol gave you good results in the first place why dropping it now ? Is there a problem all of sudden ?