Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Hairful @Mr. Slap Head @losingbattle88 the sad thing is you don't realize how stupid you are.
before there were only two idiots .. now there are three. as they say, there is no two without three ...

Yeah right, we’re stupid for not injecting ourselves with poison and castrating ourselves.

Your life is sad indeed, infertile ED loser

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Hairful @Mr. Slap Head @losingbattle88 the sad thing is you don't realize how stupid you are.
before there were only two idiots .. now there are three. as they say, there is no two without three ...
Not realising what you are ACTUALLY doing to your male body just for some more hair is utter stupidiness. Lololol, you truely are the alpha male around here xD.

Lunaeruth

My Regimen
Reaction score
You literally said a few posts ago that you didn’t become a freak for hairs or society but for yourself, now you’re claiming you want to talk about hairloss.

If our comments bother you so much, why did you willingly become a eunuch and this weird thing neither men nor a woman but some monster? It’s like someone does clown makeup then cries people treating him like a clown, making fun of him.

I feel disgusted by your kind, one of your buddy even posted an offensive naked image of his abomination for body and I am scarred for life. Don’t hide under the guise of “talking about hairloss”, you’re here to poison people’s mind to join the freaks circus
Shows how good you are at understanding what you read.

A person can take estrogen and testosterone blockers to transition and also want to restore hair. In fact, it removes the issue of having a problem with what would be side effects for a cis man, since those side effects are for the most part desired effects for a trans woman.

Here to poison people's minds!? A reminder that I did not start the discussion about my transness being right or wrong. I was concerned with taking liquid minoxidil orally and people started telling me I shouldn't care about my health and commit suicide because I'm a tranny and I was defending why I'm happier than I would be without transition and I actually care about my health more since I transitioned.

Also when someone here said that they felt bad taking hormones because it feminized them, I supported them because feminization is not for everyone, certainly not for cis men.

I keep saying live and let live and I never advocated for anyone to take my regimen, just asked questions about different types of regimen I can take and then got dragged into defending my existence by idiots like you in this thread who can't well leave enough alone and then you re-contextualize stuff I wrote to fabricate a stupid straw man version of what I wrote you can easily attack.

Mind your own business, leave trans people alone. No one here is telling anyone to take feminizing hormones if they don't want the feminizing effects. Get off your silly bigoted high horse and leave us alone.

Anyway, got my answer from DHT police so I'm outta here.

P.S.
I hope for your sake that this weird obsession with deriding trans people claiming they are trying to "get others to join the freak circus" when none of us told anyone to do what we do, is not you secretly being trans and denying it to yourself like homophobes sometimes turn out to be closeted gays. In any case, you do you, whether that be as a guy or a girl, it's cool with me. Would be nice if you extended the same courtesy to others.

Last edited:

CTD

My Regimen
Reaction score
This thread has been brought to you by

go-png-transparent-transformers-logo-images-517929.png

WW2J.gif

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 182291
Just Duta+om. 1.5 months after quitting hrt.
Hrt is garbage and its just sideeffectmaxxed maintainance.

I feel like i had a shed everywhere else after quitting it but my hairline is still improving lol.
Did u have the dark circle before oral min? Im thinking of ditching it often due to the fact that it causes dark circles, puffiness and reducing collagen production.

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Shows how good you are at understanding what you read.

A person can take estrogen and testosterone blockers to transition and also want to restore hair. In fact, it removes the issue of having a problem with what would be side effects for a cis man, since those side effects are for the most part desired effects for a trans woman.

Here to poison people's minds!? A reminder that I did not start the discussion about my transness being right or wrong. I was concerned with taking liquid minoxidil orally and people started telling me I shouldn't care about my health and commit suicide because I'm a tranny and I was defending why I'm happier than I would be without transition and I actually care about my health more since I transitioned.

Also when someone here said that they felt bad taking hormones because it feminized them, I supported them because feminization is not for everyone, certainly not for cis men.

I keep saying live and let live and I never advocated for anyone to take my regimen, just asked questions about different types of regimen I can take and then got dragged into defending my existence by idiots like you in this thread who can't well leave enough alone and then you re-contextualize stuff I wrote to fabricate a stupid straw man version of what I wrote you can easily attack.

Mind your own business, leave trans people alone. No one here is telling anyone to take feminizing hormones if they don't want the feminizing effects. Get off your silly bigoted high horse and leave us alone.

Anyway, got my answer from DHT police so I'm outta here.

P.S.
I hope for your sake that this weird obsession with deriding trans people claiming they are trying to "get others to join the freak circus" when none of us told anyone to do what we do, is not you secretly being trans and denying it to yourself like homophobes sometimes turn out to be closeted gays. In any case, you do you, whether that be as a guy or a girl, it's cool with me. Would be nice if you extended the same courtesy to others.

b**ch, you are neither a man or a woman. That’s what these tranny drugs do, kill anything that’s manly about a man literally. And you can only dream of being a woman, supple soft skin, emotional brain, yummy tits and vagina, @ss, the ability to produce children, that’s all genetics. You can transplant female organs to yourself freak but you will never be a woman, you can’t replace the genes and what those genes do in a woman and a man.

All you are is a freak. A eunuch who once was a man. Don’t use words like man and woman anymore, you are cut off from us.

f***, I don’t even know if you can go back to being a man. All the male organs shrink and atrophy/rot when you do something drastic as this.

Don’t preach this trans sh*t here and go back to freak circus. You’re literally here talking about this disgusting sh*t and want to silence peoples opinions? Wtf

Freak, like I have told you several times stop watching too many movies. I hate getting a finger burned that doesn’t mean I have a fetish for getting burned alive or f*****g fire. Same way, I loathe freaks like you doesn’t mean I have a fetish for abomination, what the fuckkk logic is that.

Perhaps you should stop your obsession with trying to fit in around normal people, you have become a freak and should be around similar abominations. Don’t expect acceptance.

If you were born a genetic defect, we could feel sympathy for you but f*****g HELL, you are doing this to yourself willingly, Fucck man you belong in a mental asylum getting shocked or a lobotomy. Self harm is absolutely a no no and it’s fcked up that govts forces people to accept freaks like you, obviously for population control but any sane person would restrain you just like a person committing suicide is restrained and brought back to sanity.