Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Plus body is not woman's too. Might get a bit of fat distribution but it still looks male.
Many guys who never use HRT look more feminine than guys who use estrogen.
Also:
1702472006882.png

Adri23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Many guys who never use HRT look more feminine than guys who use estrogen.
Also:
View attachment 186033
Exactly but that is down to genetics. The ignorants that talk trash about HRT doesn't even know what HRT does.

I literally have 0 feminization apart from some breast growth. If I remove them surgically you would never be able to tell im on HRT.

Adri23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is so true people will treat you good if you have pretty face ,nice hair , being successful in life Regardless of their gender.. .. on the other side if you have fucked face you are history... that's why I despise testosterone lol
But e2 can help a lot with appearance. My face had weird fat distribution since T start rising on my teens. From age 18 to 22(when I started HRT) I acquired a weird face distribution which made my face not so ugly but I lost a lot of potential. Now with HRT my face is distributing the fat similiar to when I was 14 yo and I look much much better(obvious my face doesnt look 14 because puberty made my facial bones more prominent)

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But e2 can help a lot with appearance. My face had weird fat distribution since T start rising on my teens. From age 18 to 22(when I started HRT) I acquired a weird face distribution which made my face not so ugly but I lost a lot of potential. Now with HRT my face is distributing the fat similiar to when I was 14 yo and I look much much better(obvious my face doesnt look 14 because puberty made my facial bones more prominent)
this reflects my experience too. it can't be understated how much better i am treated by others since hrt.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Exactly but that is down to genetics. The ignorants that talk trash about HRT doesn't even know what HRT does.

I literally have 0 feminization apart from some breast growth. If I remove them surgically you would never be able to tell im on HRT.
Exactly. HRT is shrouded in many myths. People on this thread label us from our appearance to our political views. Although, as we both said, neither of them would have guessed that we were using HRT.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You hate Lord Putin
You remind me of Russian propagandists, in whose tiny brains there are only two types of people: Putin loyalists and left-wing liberals-gay-lgbt-trans people. The reality is, to put it mildly, more complicated. But judging by the fact that you don’t understand this, there is no point in continuing the dialogue with you.
It is likely that you yourself are from Russia, this would explain a lot: the stupidest people on this forum are often from there. On Russian hair loss forums they believe that finasteride will turn you into a woman.

Adri23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Exactly. HRT is shrouded in many myths. People on this thread label us from our appearance to our political views. Although, as we both said, neither of them would have guessed that we were using HRT.
Yeah, but some people are too dumb you can't even rationalize with them they are legitimate apes, if you don't share their ideals you are sh*t... Anyways that guy slap head and lossing battle are buried for me.

tego

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nah mate, stop bringing that here, I'm on relationship(not the same as you mentioned) right now and I don't need to find approval or a partner, but If I had to get a gf right now I can ensure you that I could get one f*****g easy now. I'm like the standard of beauty right now I swear. Not to be prepotent, but right now, you would kill to have my face dude.
You admit that you are a faggggot.it s shameful.You sound like a cheap whorrre.

tego

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A 'guy' like you can only survive on an anonymous internet forum.Let all of us look at your face.Post some pics.You are a schizophrenic delusional fagggggot.

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
IDFK where you guys got your understanding of what hrt does. nothing is creepier or weirder than caring more about how your dick functions than how your face and hair looks to those around you.

Gergely

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s pathetic how these creeps come on here for validation. Literally coke to a forum to hear others praise them for transitioning it’s disgusting. I remember when Gergely was even encouraging a teen on here to start HRT. These people need to be…. Well, I won’t say it but you know what needs to happen to them
Like f*****g who?

mryellowman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is there anyone left taking estrogel here ? I have been away for couple years and need to ask a question

ReturnOfExtreme

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
ikarus here! I stopped oral minoxidil for 6 months and wanted to share what happened. Basically… I’m still on 50mg of bicalutamide and 4mg of estradiol, I stopped dutasteride (and have been happier than ever) and oral minoxidil. Stopping dutasteride did nothing, however stopping oral minoxidil may have done something. The density of my hair is the same all over, but all the hairline hairs fell out on one side. My forehead was covered in hair, and it created a nicer hairline for me. Now, my hairline is squared and looks like it’s receding, because all the small hairs fell out.

S7E841

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s pathetic how these creeps come on here for validation. Literally coke to a forum to hear others praise them for transitioning it’s disgusting. I remember when Gergely was even encouraging a teen on here to start HRT. These people need to be…. Well, I won’t say it but you know what needs to happen to them
are you still here..?!? at least your ***-kissing friend seems to have given up.. but you haven't.. and honestly I feel a bit sorry for you.. it must be frustrating to offend other users as your only pastime.. useless insults.. why don't you stop jerking off on your keyboard?!?

Balengu

My Regimen
Reaction score
A cis man on HRT is too masculine for lesbians. Like I said, I can't be mistaken for a woman and I don't look weird or androgynous.
Hello Almas,
it is my very first posting on this forum, nevertheless I have been reading on this forum for more than 10 years I guess. I am neither in my 20s nor in my 30s. I know this thread like my pants pockets.
first of all I want to say that I respect you, a lot I would say. you will understand why I say this when you'll know more about me. I will tell you more about me later, if hrt is considered extreme by a lot of guys on this forum, then they cannot even imagine what I did.

if I may I would like to ask you a couple of questions.
On June 19th 21, you posted this picture stating you take 15mg estradiol enanthate every 2 weeks, but in your most recent messages you say that you inject 10mg every 2 weeks. why did you go from 15 to 10 ?
also I would like to ask you this. after starting hrt (injections) when did you start seeing the first signs of hrt ? how long did the estradiol enanthate take to kick in (better skin, better hair, less erections, etc.. ) ?
let me know
thanks a lot