Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because my endogenous T are too low.
<120 pg/ml.
My testicle are shrinks.
Too low testosterone makes fat, wrinkles and thin skin and hair.....

Because you’re a eunuch who chemically castrated yourself and suffering the effects lol

Fvgwnx

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because my endogenous T are too low.
<120 pg/ml.
My testicle are shrinks.
Too low testosterone makes fat, wrinkles and thin skin and hair.....
Are you taking Minoxidil, maybe Minoxidil gave your hair extensions instead of HRT?

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have noticed emotional lability in myself. The symptoms are very similar to premenstrual syndrome.

SavingMyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I started to lactate after few week of dropping CPA from 12.5mg every day to 12.5 mg every other day. Lactation means high prolactin levels. Could that be the cause of hair thinning despite being on hrt for 6 months?

I also could have developed prolactinoma because I'm getting frequent headaches too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yar

likemike

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you taking Minoxidil, maybe Minoxidil gave your hair extensions instead of HRT?
I'll start 10mg minoxidil orally next year.

Because of instability of emotions.. Just take more E2. You'll become very hard and stable inside.

They more of T they more of emotional i become... So now I can handle this and play with it...

Now the hair is getting better and my skin and negative effects of too low T are reversing now.. Everything will be fine..........

likemike

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I started to lactate after few week of dropping CPA from 12.5mg every day to 12.5 mg every other day. Lactation means high prolactin levels. Could that be the cause of hair thinning despite being on hrt for 6 months?

I also could have developed prolactinoma because I'm getting frequent headaches too.
CPA stopped my Androgenetic Alopecia but made thinning hair globally.

Regrowth was also fine and colorless.. Poor results.

I dropped CPA and during HRT the hair get more colored and thicker.. Looks healthier

SavingMyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
CPA stopped my Androgenetic Alopecia but made thinning hair globally.

Regrowth was also fine and colorless.. Poor results.

I dropped CPA and during HRT the hair get more colored and thicker.. Looks healthier
Same happened to me but Androgenetic Alopecia never stopped. Now that I have prolactin issues I might have found the problem.

likemike

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Same happened to me but Androgenetic Alopecia never stopped. Now that I have prolactin issues I might have found the problem.
Progesterone and not too much E2 can handle this problem.. But Needs months...

I had the same problem and will check my prl value in spring....

SavingMyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Progesterone and not too much E2 can handle this problem.. But Needs months...

I had the same problem and will check my prl value in spring....
I'n scared of progesterone because it can get converted to DHT by the backdoor pathways and seeing that CPA worsened my hair loss I dont wanna risk it.

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'll start 10mg minoxidil orally next year.

Because of instability of emotions.. Just take more E2. You'll become very hard and stable inside.

They more of T they more of emotional i become... So now I can handle this and play with it...

Now the hair is getting better and my skin and negative effects of too low T are reversing now.. Everything will be fine..........
High dose of oral minoxidil (22 mg for me) has given me the best results so far even greater than finasteride dutasteride cpa bica!! If you are a good responder you will be surprised as I was!! Hair is way darker thicker widows peak from Norwood 1 is now a straight line Norwood 0 also hair on arms are thicker and longer but i can shave!! Try to eat low sodium fruits vegetables and lean meats to prevent edema !!I have been taking 22 mg since last february with the sickest results!!I am considering dropping everything and stay on oral minoxidil and fina idk i will see!

Fvgwnx

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
High dose of oral minoxidil (22 mg for me) has given me the best results so far even greater than finasteride dutasteride cpa bica!! If you are a good responder you will be surprised as I was!! Hair is way darker thicker widows peak from Norwood 1 is now a straight line Norwood 0 also hair on arms are thicker and longer but i can shave!! Try to eat low sodium fruits vegetables and lean meats to prevent edema !!I have been taking 22 mg since last february with the sickest results!!I am considering dropping everything and stay on oral minoxidil and fina idk i will see!
Was your hair loss caused by minoxidil?

likemike

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you.

Minoxidil orally tabs are expensive., so I will prepare topical minoxidil in vodka and try from tomorrow to the next month's 20mg minoxidil orally.....

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Finasteride isn’t LGBT conversion pills

It blocks just a small percent of DHT to convert to T. In some people it makes libido skyrocket from increased T.

These freaks on the other hand are becoming LGBT freaks and then whining their emotions are fucked or their kidneys don’t work or they can’t find people to fit in. Duh you’re a freak of nature neither male nor female, you don’t fit anywhere.

They end up killing their pathetic existence because their body starved for hormones that their body needs instead they feed the cells opposite sex hormones. Their being vehemently rejecting their actions.

It’s the LGBT brainwashing by the govt unfortunately, if these idiots knew what they are doing to themselves, they would get the rope right now instead of a few years down the road or maybe get back to sanity and normalcy but when you decide to go chemical castration you’re way past normalcy