Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

S7E841

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My face is remasculinizing, im feeling alive again. View attachment 181444
in other words.. maan i love testosterone.
(Still swollen from jaw surgery so i look little funny,like black undereye for example)

Btw,you guys gotta be retarded to not see any changes with hrt on your face. I looked at some of the old pics from cypro and e2 days and I almost cried. Im not talking about trans people idc about them, im talking about deluded “cis” men. Bica and spironolactone mono therapy is only thing that didnt feminize me significantly but still, both are poisons.
True, Cipro and E2 are really counterproductive for a cis guy .. a straight man needs testosterone to look like one. not happening to me with bicalutamide and low doses of E2. bica raised my testosterone above the maximum level for a man.

Dogchebag

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
(Still swollen from jaw surgery so i look little funny,like black undereye for example)

Btw,you guys gotta be retarded to not see any changes with hrt on your face. I looked at some of the old pics from cypro and e2 days and I almost cried. Im not talking about trans people idc about them, im talking about deluded “cis” men. Bica and spironolactone mono therapy is only thing that didnt feminize me significantly but still, both are poisons.
I'm lost did u drop ur regime or what

Bungiejumper33g

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
True, Cipro and E2 are really counterproductive for a cis guy .. a straight man needs testosterone to look like one. not happening to me with bicalutamide and low doses of E2. bica raised my testosterone above the maximum level for a man.
Cope
Pretty boys that look like girls are the most attractive males.
No one cares about masc men lol, you’ll just be betabuxxed because the girl doesn’t truly find you attractive

Bungiejumper33g

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's pretty face, masc height and body. And ogre sexuality.
Ummm no
Hairless body with a small frame and lean enough to show abs and tall with a pretty face
Women don’t like body hair and they don’t muscles, being lean enough to show muscle doesn’t count im talking about body builders

S7E841

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cope
Pretty boys that look like girls are the most attractive males.
No one cares about masc men lol, you’ll just be betabuxxed because the girl doesn’t truly find you attractive
in fact bica and dosing low doses of E2 you will be in that territory .. I tried 12,5mg Cipro and 2mg estrofem for 4/5 months, I was becoming a woman. it is impossible for me to hold back that regime. now bica and low doses of estrogel are not feminizing me.

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
in fact bica and dosing low doses of E2 you will be in that territory .. I tried 12,5mg Cipro and 2mg estrofem for 4/5 months, I was becoming a woman. it is impossible for me to hold back that regime. now bica and low doses of estrogel are not feminizing me.
how is your hair on bica ?

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

any update gyno wise?

Dogchebag

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ummm no
Hairless body with a small frame and lean enough to show abs and tall with a pretty face
Women don’t like body hair and they don’t muscles, being lean enough to show muscle doesn’t count im talking about body builders
So you go to the extreme of body building to disprove what I said? Lol. Anyway, I'm not here to convince you of anything. I am a very old dog. For me everything was said and done.

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
bica 75mg, minoxidil 12mg, dutasteride 05mg I was still losing. I added low dose E2 and ru58841 and now it looks like it's getting better. we will see...
how do you use ru friend?? Can i get it in Greece??