Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you.

Minoxidil orally tabs are expensive., so I will prepare topical minoxidil in vodka and try from tomorrow to the next month's 20mg minoxidil orally.....
I use 10 mg of minoxidil pills made from a pharmacy here is Greece and the 12 mg I am drinking regain liquid with a syringe because i am paranoid i need to have 2 defferent sources lmao

Last edited:

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
quit all pills and rolling in may, injections only now
Did you stop dutasteride?? Are you not taking any 5ar inhibitors?? That is scary!! I would love to drop dutasteride but i think it is essential

Last edited:

Junely

My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you stop dutasteride?? Are you not taking any 5ar inhibitors?? That is scary!! I would love to drop dutasteride but i think it is essential
Yeah I stopped duta, bica, prog last year because I ran and cba to restock. stopped dermarolling because I am lazy and happy with my hair.
You're on the road to NW0.
Doubt it, I highly doubt it will get better than this

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I stopped duta, bica, prog last year because I ran and cba to restock. stopped dermarolling because I am lazy and happy with my hair.

You’ll have to keep us posted if you were able to maintain, I believe likemike said it takes 2-3 years to revert back

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

What Norwood is ur hair currently would you say

lokdoghotdog

My Regimen
Reaction score
for two months I ate everything that was possible, 200 mg cpa, 2.5 mg dutasteride, 6 mg e2, then for 2 weeks I did not eat anything. Now I have been taking 100 cpa, 50 bik, 2.5 dutasteride for 3 weeks. While nothing has changed, the hair becomes thinner and falls out. The chest appeared but for a long time from Bic. There was no erection at 200 cpa, but now at 100 there is. The eaculate is completely absent. Nothing else to worry about. In the future, I'm going to return to 200 cpa again, and add 4mg e2 valerate tablets. Share your advice, it will be interesting to read experienced people

Fvgwnx

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s been like 8 months and I have improved instead of regressed, I think I’ll be fine. I still take high dose injections
how long after the start of hrt did you have a visible effect on your head?
why did you ask for xrt if you are trans?

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 184020
Slightly diffused still but really its impossible to tell IRL. I celebrated new year with one of my discord/hairloss buddies and he said I dont show any signs of loss irl anymore so im happy.
Im close to 5months mark with ru (game changer). Rest of meds are 1y+, no HRT/oral aa/e2 for 6 months+.

btw almost same angle and same camera settings, 2x zoom,flash,arms length distance from face etc. Tried few times to check for color balance but it comes out same, my hair is just darker now.
You still use 5 mg oral minoxidil and dutasteride??

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I use viagr@ only when im with new girl. But I have more trouble getting it up without ssri than with it so im weird case. Erection quality is directly related to my mood and less about androgens (provided that I dont have female levels ofc lmao).
along with oral minoxidil without any problem??

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I continue to take HRT. I plan to take it for a total of 2.5 - 3 years, 1.5 years have passed. 3 years, because that's how long I was balding until I came to the only thing that helps me
I'm Norwood 0, but my hair is thin, I don't like it. I will try to reach the ideal, and then I will switch to HRT cycles. Perhaps I will use injectable testosterone, because it is difficult to return the testicles to work after long-term HRT. Yes, in this case, I will become dependent on hormone therapy and will not be able to live without taking any hormones

Get my hair back

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm starting to reduce the frequency of EV injections, now once every 10 days. On day 10, my E is practically zero. Also canceled the minoxidil.
So far the hair is holding up and even continuing to grow, filling in my frontal bald spots, although I am doing a lot to activate the Wnt pathway.
I'm thinking of phasing out E in the future, hopefully Wnt will save my hair )

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1673790205744.png

My eyes:

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The feminization was good for the first 3 months, but then it disfigures the face by making your eyes look bigger. I wear glasses at -6 diopters, which eliminates this effect, but I do not know what to do if I want to give up glasses and do laser vision correction
Bro you haven't even tried oral minoxidil high dose above 10 mg and you take HRT.I swear oral minoxidil high dose is the sh*t!