Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What the hell

the transgenders thread is still going

Just cut your dick off. It’s not like anyone wants to have sex with you freaks anyway, sticking a dick in puke might be more enjoyable than looking at freaks

likemike

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What the hell

the transgenders thread is still going

Just cut your dick off. It’s not like anyone wants to have sex with you freaks anyway, sticking a dick in puke might be more enjoyable than looking at freaks
This is the thread "exploring the hormonal route"

Without E2 or strong AA isn't possible to rescue the whole hair... Unfortunately.

likemike

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How much e2 mg in tablet are you recommended at least..?
Sublingual 0.75mg.. Max 1.5mg

Everybody has other levels. So you have to try and go to the doctor after 8h application.

A good way is estrogel 0.75mg twice a a day... It makes values around 200-300 directly after and around 150 pg ml after 8h... But you have to try by yourself, if the levels are similar

coco_304

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sublingual 0.75mg.. Max 1.5mg

Everybody has other levels. So you have to try and go to the doctor after 8h application.

A good way is estrogel 0.75mg twice a a day... It makes values around 200-300 directly after and around 150 pg ml after 8h... But you have to try by yourself, if the levels are similar
What do you using..?

coco_304

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1.5 mg estrogel and 100mg progesterone
C54A9D47-700F-4ED8-B753-F8E963546173.jpeg

this one?

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is the thread "exploring the hormonal route"

Without E2 or strong AA isn't possible to rescue the whole hair... Unfortunately.
That’s BS

It’s just an excuse to go become a freak.

I still see transgender use the gold standard of hair regrowth such as minoxidil and even get hair transplants.

But if becoming infertile is the solution then why not just cut your dick off? Again it’s not like anyone wants to have sex with shemales, the disgust can’t be washed off even with a chlorex shower

SnortingFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Idk man even finasteride gave me sides which considered as a "safe drug" imagine blasting E2 I would be a shemale the very next morning lmao

SavingMyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Been on mono for about 9 months now, was on 0.5mg duta + 50mg bica + 200mg prog daily + injections (same dose as now) before that; hair still improving slowly.
Thx. My plan is Injections every 7 days + dutas + minoxidil. I hope that can hold my hair.

Get my hair back

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Been on mono for a long time, before that it was + Duta/Minoxidil/Proga/Cipro.
8 months ago it started to slowly deteriorate and ended up with large bald spots.
2.5 months ago I started minoxidil/AP inhibitors/micronidling again, hair began to recover.

Last edited:

SavingMyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Been on mono for a long time, before that it was + Duta/Minoxidil/Proga/Cipro.
8 months ago it started to slowly deteriorate and ended up with large bald spots.
2.5 months ago I started minoxidil/AP inhibitors/micronidling again, hair began to recover.
What is AP inhibitor? U mean finasteride/dutasteride? My plan is not to get rid of dutasteride/minoxidil, just ditch the CPA. With monotherapy I meant monotherapy to suppress T.

SavingMyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I described my experience with EV injection monotherapy and in combination with A.P -inhibitors/cipro/minoxidil.
I used to take it for about half a year, it's not a drug you can take for life. Cipro kills.
But in combination with E is good for hair growth. Monotherapy, as I've already written, didn't do anything for me.
Now mostly on EV injections + AR inhibitors. No AA.

I see you are on Injections plus finas/dutas and minoxidil I guess. How is your hair doing? I will be doing that exact regimen and would like to see some feedback.