Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 183031 Centimeter more than you. Keep fearing only hairloss approved drug meant for hairloss and you will be bald in few years.
View attachment 183032
You little brain cant comprehend that bridgeburn is top 0.01% hyper responder and you will not get his gains following his regime. He regrew mostly because of dutasteride and oral min. Not because of diana, katarina,angela or whatever human name you give to this contraceptive medicines.
Janey the tranny who was kicked off the board regrew using E only from slick baldness. Plus I’ve read others who got off hrt and were not able to maintain gains on finasteride or dutasteride alone, says something.

Get my hair back

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you have the whole time around 140-200 pgml E2.. You'll get more feminization... A strong E2 or values around 600 pgml (= these are my values until April 2022) you get worst and sick (lost of libido, tired, belly fat, loss of T3,...)
I didn't get significant feminization even at 350 pg/ml - that's the day before the shot. I had no emotional disturbance and no fat, on the contrary I looked very masculine with quality muscle relief.
That was a thing of the past, I no longer raise my E above 200 pg/ml on the day of the shot, I just didn't see any difference for my hair between 80 and 350 pg/ml
And I seem to have solved the mystery of poor feminization and poor hair growth on high E. My T was a castration level of 0.150 nmol/L, but my DHT was still high 158.4 pg/mL. DHT seems to have different pathways of synthesis... Damn him to hell ))

Get my hair back

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For the last 10 days I have been taking progesterone to extinguish DHT. Also started taking evening primrose oil, according to studies gamma linolenic acid actively crushes DHT.
It seems to be working, my nipples have become sore and lumps have formed. I will get tested for DHT later.

Get my hair back

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Unfortunately, topical minoxidil, dutasteride in mega doses of 2.5 mg/day, cyproterone - did not give any significant results. Only E2 was able to change the situation. This is my experience, it may be different for you.

Get my hair back

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your hairline is very good, I would like to get at least a little closer to that, but alas and ah I have tried everything and it all didn't work for me. Only ZGT.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
finasteride/dutasteride only lower scalp dht about 50%. Adding topical antiandrogen (ru/pyrilutamide) you can get near hrt results. In my case im seeing same results without tits this time.
View attachment 183257
Again, my sister (20) is prime example what would happen if I only took E2 megadoses without finasteride/dutasteride/AA like that freak Will:View attachment 183261
Best topical AA is E-gel laced with crushed bica or cypro. One ruler is good enough without getting boobs.

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Unfortunately, topical minoxidil, dutasteride in mega doses of 2.5 mg/day, cyproterone - did not give any significant results. Only E2 was able to change the situation. This is my experience, it may be different for you.
How much cpa do you take??

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Best topical AA is E-gel laced with crushed bica or cypro. One ruler is good enough without getting boobs.
I also put crushed cpa 1500mg in my 60 ml regaine 5% so the question is: does topical cpa work?? (On top or oral ofc)

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
I also put crushed cpa 1500mg in my 60 ml regaine 5% so the question is: does topical cpa work?? (On top or oral ofc)
It does get absorbed. Bica gives me lower back and hip pain, after lacing in E-gel I feel that pain come back. I can only use it one-two months at a time. I assume crushed cypro gets absorbed just the same. Question is how much more effective are these when applying in lower dose but directly on area.

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It does get absorbed. Bica gives me lower back and hip pain, after lacing in E-gel I feel that pain come back. I can only use it one-two months at a time. I assume crushed cypro gets absorbed just the same. Question is how much more effective are these when applying in lower dose but directly on area.
If topical cpa get absorbed i will keep using it

Get my hair back

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cpa didn't help you at all??what do you use now?
I used to take it for about half a year, it's not a drug you can take for life. Cipro kills.
But in combination with E is good for hair growth. Monotherapy, as I've already written, didn't do anything for me.
Now mostly on EV injections + AR inhibitors. No AA.

Last edited:

SavingMyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I used to take it for about half a year, it's not a drug you can take for life. Cipro kills.
But in combination with E is good for hair growth. Monotherapy, as I've already written, didn't do anything for me.
Now mostly on EV injections + AR inhibitors. No AA.
Do you use finasteride or dutasteride? Even with HRT dutasteride keep destroying my hair so I have to use finasteride, weird.

Get my hair back

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you use finasteride or dutasteride? Even with HRT dutasteride keep destroying my hair so I have to use finasteride, weird.
I am currently using progesterone AR inhibitors. I checked my DHT level and it was high (I wrote about it before) so I started to lose hair on HRT again, I agree with you my friend DHT has different ways of synthesis, we need dutasteride or other strong AR inhibitors.

Fvgwnx

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am currently using progesterone AR inhibitors. I checked my DHT level and it was high (I wrote about it before) so I started to lose hair on HRT again, I agree with you my friend DHT has different ways of synthesis, we need dutasteride or other strong AR inhibitors.
maybe because you don't take AA your T and DHT went up?