Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys is it still possible to grow muscles on estro pills only? testosterone is very low
bro you can't even build muscle on bicalutamide that doubles your T speaking of personal experience!

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
has anyone experienced shedding at around the 1.5 month mark of estrogen use? i was shedding and itchy scalp more than usual before hopping on estrogen, then it kinda went away and i was noticing improvement but now its back to how it was... 4mg daily estrogel btw
i hopped back on microneedling and the shed +itch stopped :) since starting estrogen this was the only real scare.... the hairline area has an insane amount of new, thick hairs growing in, some of which were there before but were very much vellus hairs... this leads me to believe im doing the right thing for the future of my hairs,,, will probably post some pics at the 2 month mark

coco_304

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i hopped back on microneedling and the shed +itch stopped :) since starting estrogen this was the only real scare.... the hairline area has an insane amount of new, thick hairs growing in, some of which were there before but were very much vellus hairs... this leads me to believe im doing the right thing for the future of my hairs,,, will probably post some pics at the 2 month mark
Which e2 gel do you use, can you share a link/picture?

Fvgwnx

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What is better to take Estrofem or EV tablets? injections contain EV estradiol, can it be more effective to take proginova, for example?

Fvgwnx

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You also take ssri/abilify which are notorious for weight gain so you cant even say its bica. I gained 7-8kg in month and half from abilify monotherapy.

None bro stack dutasteride,ru and oral minoxidil like rest of us and live life as a male.
let's not joke, from blowing my hair gets worse. I want to buy Diana 35 60 tablets for about $ 15 and take 25cpa in the morning, 4 mg E during the day and 1 tab to Diane 35 in the evening. Do you think this will speed up the process? bridge and another banned shemale took diana

Fvgwnx

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you dont use finasteride or dutasteride. There is no point in taking rest of those drugs.

also bridge is maintaining with dutasteride + oral min. Not on “diana”
Screenshot_2022-08-03-21-43-53-347_com.airdatatech.optima.jpg

he took Diana for a couple of weeks, but then he probably pissed. I'll probably buy Diana all the same, I'll try to eat

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You also take ssri/abilify which are notorious for weight gain so you cant even say its bica. I gained 7-8kg in month and half from abilify monotherapy.
yess indeed i have been taking seroxat abilify and anafranil all three at the same time so you are absolutely right