Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

dar3k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ye some claim it works as Good as finasteride or better rofl. I think many are shills to attract buyers to buy from anagen and other sites. Its called marketing.
Maybe. Anyway I leave this forum. Good luck to everyone. I unfortunately was not lucky.

Tried everything:
Hair transplant, Finasteride, Dutasteride, Topical Finasteride, CPA, RU, low dose Bicalutamide, high dose Bicalutamide, Alpicort E, Oral Minoxidil , Topical Minoxidil, Dermarolling, low dose E2, high dose E2.

Its time to give up and not taking this poison anymore.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe. Anyway I leave this forum. Good luck to everyone. I unfortunately was not lucky.

Tried everything:
Hair transplant, Finasteride, Dutasteride, Topical Finasteride, CPA, RU, low dose Bicalutamide, high dose Bicalutamide, Alpicort E, Oral Minoxidil , Topical Minoxidil, Dermarolling, low dose E2, high dose E2.

Are you going to commit suicide?

Fvgwnx

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am going back to gym. At least I have a pretty good genetics to build some muscles/burn fat but I will try with some steroids now - testosterone enanthate. I will try micropigmentation to blend some existing transplanted hairs.
Have you tried taking one CPA without Fina Biki and other rubbish? At the beginning, just from CPA 25, within 3-4 days, the loss has noticeably decreased.

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Tried everything:

good luck friend :)

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just take dutasteride and oral min. And continue with your life with buzzed head, i will never recover quality I had as 18yo so whats the point of making my life miserable with HRT drugs for the same outcome.
If he continues to lose Theres no point in taking anything.

dar3k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just take dutasteride and oral min. And continue with your life with buzzed head, i will never recover quality I had as 18yo so whats the point of making my life miserable with HRT drugs for the same outcome.
No point in taking duta, oral min.. it does nothing to my hairloss. Im going to inject testosterone and forget about hair.

dar3k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also good strategy in my book.
My maternal grandfather was NW7. I know that I will be NW7 sooner or later. I plan to go back to gym, maybe some martial arts. I will also continues getting more tattoos.

Hair loss is a b**ch but I can’t give up my life because of it.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also good strategy in my book.
The book of dani500
My maternal grandfather was NW7. I know that I will be NW7 sooner or later. I plan to go back to gym, maybe some martial arts. I will also continues getting more tattoos.

Hair loss is a b**ch but I can’t give up my life because of it.
I dont even have hairloss in family just recession I have that plus diffuse thinning so im gonna be the first new case of nw7 in my family history. Hihihihihihi. And no treatments work. I refuse to go HRT.

dar3k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyway good luck guys. I am leaving this forum permanently.

I hope you will all find a solution for your hair loss.

Btw. dont even try HRT if you are a man and feel like a man. Trust me. If you feel like a women, go for it.

LOG OUT button

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-06-25-21-00-07-522_com.snapchat.android.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-06-25-21-00-07-522_com.snapchat.android.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 118

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I continue to take E but have stopped taking Bicalutamide. This led to the return of oily skin. I resumed Bicalutamide, the oiliness should be gone in 3 weeks. I also lowered the dose of E because I underestimated the cumulative effect and seem to have overdosed. I had calf cramps because of this, now everything is fine and I will soon take tests for levels to make sure the dosage is right
Despite the return of oily skin, the progress of regrowth has not stopped. Another confirmation that the correct levels of T and E are the main thing, and taking AA does not play a role for hair
I resumed Bicalutamide and the oiliness of the skin disappeared again. Great drug

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys,
Can i take oral minoxidil sublingual?
Oral min needs to be ingested and go through the liver to be converted to minoxidil sulfate to be effective, so use it oral and if you drink the liquid put the dose to your tongue and choke down immidiately with water