Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Bungiejumper33g

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
unfortunately it is not possible, I can’t get rid of mental breakdown because even If I stop my baldness I will look like a f*****g woman, that’s sick.
Anyway of two evils Its better to look like a woman than being bald.
Women are more attracted to pretty men anyway

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
unfortunately it is not possible, I can’t get rid of mental breakdown because even If I stop my baldness I will look like a f*****g woman, that’s sick.
Anyway of two evils Its better to look like a woman than being bald.
I don't look like a woman even though I've been on HRT for almost a year. Although glasses hide feminization

dar3k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyways it went fine I was even dead drunk and still got it up no problem. Was scared because she waited me to c*m and ofcourse i got nothing in that department. What saved me from awkward situation was even more awkward situation.. I started bleeding from my mouth and nose as i tore my stitches from jaw surgery so we stopped. But atleast im glad im capable of having sex because with cypro and e2 it was impossible. Cypro is just posion tbh, my least favorite drug. Bica monotherapy felt like being on steroids on something, too horny all the time while maintaining hair 100% so atleast I have maintance plan once I regrow with e2 some additional thickness if chinese man doesnt pull up with pyrilutamide.
Ok, so I met 2 random girls yesterday and actually had sex with one because I wanted to make sure ima capable in bed before going serious with above mentioned girl lol horrible i know.

Anyways it went fine I was even dead drunk and still got it up no problem. Was scared because she waited me to c*m and ofcourse i got nothing in that department. What saved me from awkward situation was even more awkward situation.. I started bleeding from my mouth and nose as i tore my stitches from jaw surgery so we stopped. But atleast im glad im capable of having sex because with cypro and e2 it was impossible. Cypro is just posion tbh, my least favorite drug. Bica monotherapy felt like being on steroids on something, too horny all the time while maintaining hair 100% so atleast I have maintance plan once I regrow with e2 some additional thickness if chinese man doesnt pull up with pyrilutamide.
Dani, how are you doing rubbing that f*****g E2 gel in your body? I feel terrible about doing this, like a f*****g pussy. I already feel like a woman while doing that.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dani, how are you doing rubbing that f*****g E2 gel in your body? I feel terrible about doing this, like a f*****g pussy. I already feel like a woman while doing that.
Why dont you get multiple hair transplants instead? And use toppik? I got a balding 28 year old at work and he just wears a cap 24 7. He dont seem depressed even. I know that desperation can make us use anything to grow our hair but it can turn out bad and not worth it. I wish I never used RU for example horrible idea to use a research chemical off the net, and not even knowing the purity of it.

dar3k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why dont you get multiple hair transplants instead? And use toppik? I got a balding 28 year old at work and he just wears a cap 24 7. He dont seem depressed even. I know that desperation can make us use anything to grow our hair but it can turn out bad and not worth it. I wish I never used RU for example horrible idea to use a research chemical off the net, and not even knowing the purity of it.
Because im thinning on sides/back of head too. My transplanted hairs are already thinner than 2-3 years ago and I dont want to have even more FUE scars + Its very expensive especially when done by a good surgeon.