Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

coco_304

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys,
Someone know finaster (finasteride)?
Its legit?
1655317211001.jpeg

S7E841

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Mr. Slap Head
i think it is thrilling to be part of a hair loss forum but to be afraid to take medicine ..?! you will be full of hope .. but your terms justify it all .. you will have grown up on this forum. I almost envy you

Lunaeruth

My Regimen
Reaction score
So, I am not sure how to classify my current hair growth. I used to be a complete norwood 7, but now I am getting growth all over the area covered by norwood 3 and to a much lesser degree the area covered by norwood 2... but it's still too thin to say those areas are really completely covered perse. However, beneath the full terminal hairs there are also hairs that are thicker than vellus but not quite full... so it seems to be coming along nicely now that I have been taking finasteride and minoxidil for the last 2 months. Last year was taking only minoxidil for 6 months and it also created some growth, again, dispersed throughout that entire area... but now it's a lot less dilute than it was back then when I was only taking minoxidil.

Hmmm... it kind of reminds me of pictures of female pattern balding, where instead of having entire patches without hair, I have hair almost everywhere I would need it, to varying degrees... it's just the thinness is evenly spread and it's just in general too thin, but getting thicker!

Hope to continue to get more results over months and years.

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So, I am not sure how to classify my current hair growth. I used to be a complete norwood 7, but now I am getting growth all over the area covered by norwood 3 and to a much lesser degree the area covered by norwood 2... but it's still too thin to say those areas are really completely covered perse. However, beneath the full terminal hairs there are also hairs that are thicker than vellus but not quite full... so it seems to be coming along nicely now that I have been taking finasteride and minoxidil for the last 2 months. Last year was taking only minoxidil for 6 months and it also created some growth, again, dispersed throughout that entire area... but now it's a lot less dilute than it was back then when I was only taking minoxidil.

Hmmm... it kind of reminds me of pictures of female pattern balding, where instead of having entire patches without hair, I have hair almost everywhere I would need it, to varying degrees... it's just the thinness is evenly spread and it's just in general too thin, but getting thicker!

Hope to continue to get more results over months and years.

Imagine chemically castrating yourself and still not getting any hair growth Hahaa. But you didn’t care about social validation?

Crazy to think just few years ago, chemical castration was a punishment for pedophiles and sex offenders and the worst thing imaginable than death

Now you get fucked up people willingly castrating themselves and then demanding respect from sane. Ficking hell, the world has gone to sh*t where we have to respect the insane and believe their insane terminology and words

f*** that you freaks, eunuchs. Just unbelievable, ficking eunuchs are going to dictate the sane world

There are only two pleasurable thing in this world, food and sex. Imagine hacking up your stomach and genitals and saying I am happy hahaha FUCKED BEYOND RECOGNITION I tell you FICKED BEYOND RECOGNITION

If someone from a hundred years ago gets revived somehow and is given the option to live life as a trans eunuch freak, he will kill himself again immediately lmao. Heck he will kill himself just looking at the world today

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
that didn't last long

Wondered if anyone will notice. With you, it was serious discussion that I have done before and felt meh.

He’s too ficking hilarious hahahaha not getting hairs back and worried about it despite saying he don’t care about social validation. No ficking way am I letting that go without exposing his hypocrisy

Eunuch freak

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wondered if anyone will notice. With you, it was serious discussion that I have done before and felt meh.

He’s too ficking hilarious hahahaha not getting hairs back and worried about it despite saying he don’t care about social validation. No ficking way am I letting that go without exposing his hypocrisy

Eunuch freak
but realistically, who cares? People are just different, ya know? Even you genuinely feel the way you do and think they're hurting themselves or whatever and you're providing a wake up call, well each individual has the right to their choices. I hate seeing people I know with a cigarette addiction, but i'm not about to harp on it and tell them they're taking years off their life. They're aware of their decisions. And if I continually let others online upset me to the point of writing paragraphs on paragraphs i'd never have time to do anything else.

Anyway, food for thought.

Lunaeruth

My Regimen
Reaction score
Silly Hairful, I got substantial hair growth in only two months with this regimen and I see plenty of budding hairs on the way so this is just the beginning. I knew you would jump at the chance to judge my results by unreasonable standards that you wouldn't judge a cis guy's results.

We get it. You think I'm sick. Move on. You're boring. If you can't get back to talking about hair instead of my supposedly bad life choices and my supposedly miserable life, I will just ignore you after this.

Also, I didn't say I don't care about social validation, wtf. I said I don't want sexual or romantic relationships any time soon... But obviously you are an unreasonable person to expect genuine criticism from. It's also not about validation, it's about sharing my results so us people who care about talking hair can get back to it. By the way, it's interesting you are mixing the two up. It's almost as if you have a toxic view of masculinity that in order to be a happy man and get validation, the only way is to have a sexual/romantic partner and that's not a healthy basis for any such relationship or a recipe for healthy interactions with women, even cis women. I hope you don't get as much pleasure trying to humiliate cis women as you enjoy trying to humiliate trans women.

So hey, buddy, maybe you should talk to a therapist about that! I mean, I wouldn't butt into your personal mental health business except oops you did that to me first. Hell, for all I know, maybe you're an egg in extreme denial of you being trans yourself and all your caps angry posting is a defense mechanism from realizing you are trans. You know what they say about homophobes, right? That they are often closeted homosexuals? The same is sometimes true of transphobes.

Anyway, this is hair loss talk dot com, right? Not talk trash about trans people dot com.

Have a nice day, mate. Take a chill pill.

Last edited:

Zœy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Silly Hairful, I got substantial hair growth in only two months with this regimen and I see plenty of budding hairs on the way so this is just the beginning. I knew you would jump at the chance to judge my results by unreasonable standards that you wouldn't judge a cis guy's results.

We get it. You think I'm sick. Move on. You're boring. If you can't get back to talking about hair instead of my supposedly bad life choices and my supposedly miserable life, I will just ignore you after this.

Have a nice day, mate. Take a chill pill.
hear! hear!

Why can't you all just get back onto the topic of hair?

Why does it matter what someone gets up to in their private life?

Lunaeruth

My Regimen
Reaction score
hear! hear!

Why can't you all just get back onto the topic of hair?

Why does it matter what someone gets up to in their private life?
Yeah, think I'm going to tune out all the haters and enjoy the company of my fellow trans sisters here. Let's not let them ruin our good time, eh? I mean, they do apparently think we are "dictating the sane world" even though I'm genuinely just trying to ask for "live and let live" and it's weird how foaming at the mouth angry they keep getting but hey, if they are going to accuse me of that anyway, may as well fit the crime and start normalizing transness by you know, just hanging out with y'all my trans sisters here. <3

Lunaeruth

My Regimen
Reaction score
but realistically, who cares? People are just different, ya know? Even you genuinely feel the way you do and think they're hurting themselves or whatever and you're providing a wake up call, well each individual has the right to their choices. I hate seeing people I know with a cigarette addiction, but i'm not about to harp on it and tell them they're taking years off their life. They're aware of their decisions. And if I continually let others online upset me to the point of writing paragraphs on paragraphs i'd never have time to do anything else.

Anyway, food for thought.
Yeah, the last post had quite a bit of caps in it. Dude seems pretty triggered by our mere existence. Hope he calms down and feels better.

Lunaeruth

My Regimen
Reaction score
My face is remasculinizing, im feeling alive again. View attachment 181444
in other words.. maan i love testosterone.
(Still swollen from jaw surgery so i look little funny)

Btw,you guys gotta be retarded to not see any changes with hrt on your face. I looked at some of the old pics from cypro and e2 days and I almost cried. Im not talking about trans people idc about them, im talking about deluded “cis” men. Bica and spironolactone mono therapy is only thing that didnt feminize me significantly but still, both are poisons
Really happy for you, man! Every person responds to HRT differently, most of the time it doesn't affect the face much but sometimes it does and yeah, if you are a guy, taking feminizing HRT can and likely will cause you gender dysphoria, just like how for a trans woman not taking feminizing HRT will often cause her gender dysphoria. For some guys, the price can be worth it for the hair gains and again, facial changes on HRT are actually pretty uncommon, or at least not to a highly noticeable degree.

Glad you recognized what's more important for you and acted accordingly. Happy you're feeling alive again! That's pretty much the feeling trans people get when they are allowed to transition.