Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Dhtchud69

My Regimen
Reaction score
The texture of the miniaturized areas has changed. Use to feel extremely rough, now it feels a lot softer and like the rest of my hair. Looks better too

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you hated testosterone you are in for a surprise
I don't think it's going to poison me if I'm on hrt

It's already used by trans people
I also saw a guy that used it on tressless and his hair seemed thicker after

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240502-131800.png
    Screenshot_20240502-131800.png
    262 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

corn_scoops

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol I'm watching Better Call Saul and saw this
You can't see it in the shot, but in fact there is a bottle of estradiol there.
This is such a good attention to detail because in the scenes that are in the end of the show he talks about in the bar how he tried everything to save his hair. Well apparently he was on HRT because it has spironolactone

corn_scoops

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There is literally nothing good about being a man if your body acts adversely to testosterone. The reason that there are so few guys in society that girls consider legitimately attractive is because testosterone, contrary to popular belief, makes people less attractive as time progresses. Also, most men end up getting bitchtits regardless of taking estrogen or not. Bitchtits + bald + testosterone face is so much incredibly worse than bitchtits + hair + estrogen face. Everything else from there is just how much effort you put in. It seems like most 'manly men' I deal with IRL are more jealous of my youthful look than anything.

Getting girls is a whole different world that has absolutely nothing to do with the testosterone vs estrogen issue. We really should stop discussing it entirely here for that reason (I know I have in the past but its completely irrelevant.
Ok sure I agree. But overtime let's assume all of used HRT not everyone is gonna have a youthful look like a pretty boy (you could use bridge burn for example of something). Most might end up straight up passing as female opposed to just looking like a male with glowing skin and stuff

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok sure I agree. But overtime let's assume all of used HRT not everyone is gonna have a youthful look like a pretty boy (you could use bridge burn for example of something). Most might end up straight up passing as female opposed to just looking like a male with glowing skin and stuff
Even most trans people don't pass as female while actually trying to... Hrt doesn't turn you into a woman unless you already don't have masculine bone structure

There's trans people 'boymoding' for years on hrt and crying about never getting gendered female

Last edited:

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro i have bridge on insta he stopped everyting related to HRT he doesnt even take finasteride/dutasteride because he says brain is the most important he uses only topicals and from the photos he still have great hair.Dont listen to this chinese kid from japan that says that you need hrt and that hrt is the only solution

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro i have bridge on insta he stopped everyting related to HRT he doesnt even take finasteride/dutasteride because he says brain is the most important he uses only topicals and from the photos he still have great hair.Dont listen to this chinese kid from japan that says that you need hrt and that hrt is the only solution
He's having a mid life crisis like losingbattle88

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He told you this personally, can you show it? His face doesn't look masculinized back.

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
'Most'? You're out of your mind.

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He told you this personally, can you show it? His face doesn't look masculinized back.
Yes he told me personally many times!bro i am also on a discord team conversation that bridge is a member too along with other people from this site which are not active here any more, what do you mean show it?? show what??i am not lying dawg i can send the personal message to our private chat if you still persist and dont believe anything i post or say is the truth because i feel obligated to help people as a veteran that destroyed hairloss and DHT and prevailed the hairloss battle without the big sacrifice. Also i am going to search the discord and send you about him and his regimen he uses right now if you want but i am not sending any personal information other than a photo of proof which makes sense right?

Last edited:

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
22mg oral minoxidil is a bigger sacrifice than hrt, you have the heart of a 70 year old right now. Your hairline isn't a round nw0 so you're basically bald anyway and this was all for nothing

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes he told me personally many times!bro i am also on a discord team conversation that bridge is a member too along with other people from this site which are not active here any more, what do you mean show it?? show what??i am not lying dawg i can send the personal message to our private chat if you still persist and dont believe anything i post or say is the truth because i feel obligated to help people as a veteran that destroyed hairloss and DHT and prevailed the hairloss battle without the big sacrifice. Also i am going to search the discord and send you about him and his regimen he uses right now if you want but i am not sending any personal information other than a photo of proof which makes sense right?
Why are you so excited lol. I believe you.
But I will never give up E because T only takes three weeks to destroy my hair. Now it takes me a couple of years to get my hair back after three weeks T.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m not bald and neither is @WhiteWolfKevin

You can’t even come up with a rebuttal to that information. You’re an embarrassment not just here but as the loser you are in real life
But he's severely norwooded just like you so clearly testosterone isn't doing you any favours. You keep obsessing about the Norwood scale but in reality if you're on the scale at all you might as well be fully bald, we non bald people see you the same regardless which Norwood you are.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
But he's severely norwooded just like you so clearly testosterone isn't doing you any favours. You keep obsessing about the Norwood scale but in reality if you're on the scale at all you might as well be fully bald, we non bald people see you the same regardless which Norwood you are.
See if you can put together enough brain cells to actually formulate an argument then get back to us little guy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
See if you can put together enough brain cells to actually formulate an argument then get back to us little guy
There's nothing to argue about, u can't even post a pic of ur hair cause it's in such a bad state. Let me guess it's the chemtrails causing u to go bald and not testosterone?