Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
There's nothing to argue about, u can't even post a pic of ur hair cause it's in such a bad state. Let me guess it's the chemtrails causing u to go bald and not testosterone?
Nah I just have nothing to prove to an incel lol. Go ahead, describe the physiology of how testosterone causes hair loss.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Please stop taking out your bald rage on us and seek treatment instead. Hrt is very cheap and easy to acquire.

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why are you so excited lol. I believe you.
But I will never give up E because T only takes three weeks to destroy my hair. Now it takes me a couple of years to get my hair back after three weeks T.
i send it to you if you need the discord chat we had over exactly what regimen he takes and other stuff let me know.Also Hair follows the fluctuation of hormones after about 2 months so maybe you are paranoid of hairloss but you know your hair better you are the judge man

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i send it to you if you need the discord chat we had over exactly what regimen he takes and other stuff let me know.Also Hair follows the fluctuation of hormones after about 2 months so maybe you are paranoid of hairloss but you know your hair better you are the judge man
I also did not expect that the deterioration would occur earlier than after 2 months. But after 2.5 weeks the deterioration became obvious. In the androgen-sensitive areas, my hair stopped growing in length immediately after I started T injections. The quality of the hair also deteriorated, and the follicles became smaller. My hair is back to the state it was in two years ago. This is very disappointing, now it takes many months to recover.

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I also did not expect that the deterioration would occur earlier than after 2 months. But after 2.5 weeks the deterioration became obvious. In the androgen-sensitive areas, my hair stopped growing in length immediately after I started T injections. The quality of the hair also deteriorated, and the follicles became smaller. My hair is back to the state it was in two years ago. This is very disappointing, now it takes many months to recover.
try oral minoxidil with cpa this time keep cool my babies had the best hair gains with cpa as an anti androgen

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
try oral minoxidil with cpa this time keep cool my babies had the best hair gains with cpa as an anti androgen
Did your hair grow faster on CPA than on Bicalutamide? I'm not at all sure that the AA used makes a difference, I think it's all about estrogen
Is CPA good at reducing oily skin? My skin remains oily even on estradiol, so I take Bicalutamide

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did your hair grow faster on CPA than on Bicalutamide? I'm not at all sure that the AA used makes a difference, I think it's all about estrogen
Is CPA good at reducing oily skin? My skin remains oily even on estradiol, so I take Bicalutamide
i had the most success this 22 mg oral minoxidil dutasteride as far as thickness is concerned after that cpa helped.Also oral minoxidil made my hair a few shades darker from blonde to light brown.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i had the most success this 22 mg oral minoxidil dutasteride as far as thickness is concerned after that cpa helped.Also oral minoxidil made my hair a few shades darker from blonde to light brown.
So you didn't compare CPA and bicalutamide.
I tried oral Minoxidil. It does a good job of bringing dormant follicles back to life and creating a lot of vellus hair, but I didn’t notice any effect on the texture or quality of the hair.

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So you didn't compare CPA and bicalutamide.
I tried oral Minoxidil. It does a good job of bringing dormant follicles back to life and creating a lot of vellus hair, but I didn’t notice any effect on the texture or quality of the hair.
bicalutamide only game me gyno no hair gains.Best success with oral minoxidil and dutasteride bro

Last edited:

Dhtchud69

My Regimen
Reaction score
The idea that hair miniaturization only occurs between hair cycles and it takes months to see results is false from my observation. I’m kind of the opposite of Almas, I can notice improvement in my hair in only 2 weeks using borderline sub hrt doses of estrogen and spironolactone. You can also see thickening of hair when you’re successfully reversing hair loss or miniaturization along your hair when you’re losing hair. In my case my hairs are getting darker and thicker rn

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The idea that hair miniaturization only occurs between hair cycles and it takes months to see results is false from my observation. I’m kind of the opposite of Almas, I can notice improvement in my hair in only 2 weeks using borderline sub hrt doses of estrogen and spironolactone. You can also see thickening of hair when you’re successfully reversing hair loss or miniaturization along your hair when you’re losing hair. In my case my hairs are getting darker and thicker rn
It only takes a couple of weeks for testosterone to destroy my hair. But it takes months for estradiol to begin to change the condition of my hair.
I agree with you. Idiots say you have to wait half a year to find out if the treatment works. But if you continue to go bald despite taking medications, they are not helping you. You may continue to go bald in the first couple of weeks "by inertia" because the follicles that were miniaturized before treatment may begin to produce thinner hair by the time you start treatment, but that's it.

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Found this on tressless thats hilarious

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240503_215746_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240503_215746_Gallery.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 49

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It only takes a couple of weeks for testosterone to destroy my hair. But it takes months for estradiol to begin to change the condition of my hair.
I agree with you. Idiots say you have to wait half a year to find out if the treatment works. But if you continue to go bald despite taking medications, they are not helping you. You may continue to go bald in the first couple of weeks "by inertia" because the follicles that were miniaturized before treatment may begin to produce thinner hair by the time you start treatment, but that's it.
The actions against hairloss have to be immediate and potent