Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

S7E841

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Finally the fat italian slob got a few braincells afterall hahahhaha. Your pizza is getting cold man.....lololol.
I just have no interest in knowing where a f*****g gay man who looks more like a wh*** comes from… that's all. but now that I know I'm sorry for you and I understand all your anger that you have shown in others .. it must be hard to live in Sweden

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just have no interest in knowing where a f*****g gay man who looks more like a wh*** comes from… that's all. but now that I know I'm sorry for you and I understand all your anger that you have shown in others .. it must be hard to live in Sweden
Excuses. Sweden is a great f*****g country there is nothing hard about living here. Its such a Good and rich country that even refugees come and live here. Even the ukrainians come here, but nobody wanna live in shitty italy.

S7E841

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Excuses. Sweden is a great f*****g country there is nothing hard about living here. Its such a Good and rich country that even refugees come and live here. Even the ukrainians come here, but nobody wanna live in shitty italy.
yes the important thing is that you believe in it .. especially for the climate I guess .. I understand you unfounded

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol you do realize you were replying to a completely different person, right? or not... not surprising since you can't comprehend the possibility other people might want to live differently than you and genuinely be happy wanting different things... assuming someone is ugly and that's the reason they can't find a relationship and u call me the incel? Mate, I had relationships both pre and post transition with men and women, I just decided I am not interested in it.

Killed myself by becoming a "shemale"? Again, not believing what I say that I am much happier this way, but hey, you are the genius mind reader I guess.The fact I care about my health should prove to you that I value my life but you, of course, cannot fathom someone being different than you.

You know, you seem really invested in trying to prove how there is no point in my life, are you triggered by my very existence? How about you prove just how much you don't care and mind your own business. I came here to discuss hair regrowth, not deal with this crap. It's really weird how you are so super invested in putting trans people down. Maybe you secretly are attracted to us? Again, my suggestion, if you genuinely think I am so beneath you, is that you ignore me. If you continue to try and rile me up, that's just proof of how much you are super invested in hating trans people, which is even sadder than what you claim me to be.

As for regrowth, I am seeing growth, it's substantial, and I only started this current regimen two months ago so hey, maybe I will get my hair and even if I don't... how fortunate that wasn't the entire point of my transition, I wanted to do it anyway. Oh, that's right... you don't recognize that is something that could genuinely make someone happy because of your small bigoted brain that has nothing better to do with their time than spew hate.

Please, prove to me how much I am beneath you and mind your own business... or don't, and prove to me how much you just get a boner from hating trans people.

My post was directed at both you and him. You are simply lying. There’s no greater pleasure than banging an extremely hot chick that wants you really bad, likewise, for girls just the attention of a high quality man gets them wet like niagra falls. It’s not JUST sex either, the company of a hot partner is pleasurable in its own and give you validation unlike anything else.

To deny that means you’re not human, not even an animal because animals die for sex ( read about that spider ) but you’re dead inside or freak. I can quote you studies where being alone is detrimental to mental health and general health, being in a happy relationship, being wanted has tremendous effects on mental and physical health. Your body literally everywhere has androgen receptors, it craves testosterone or estrogen both male/female hormones. Your body can’t function without sex hormones, sex is deeply linked to well-being. Women regulate their menstrual cycles and mood from the sweat of male partner.

There is a reason people commit suicide over loss of a partner and hairloss is so devastating because it hurts your relationship. In evolutionary terms, it literally meant never procreating and the consequences of that you don’t get to spread your genes.

To deny this means you deny your biology, and that ain’t happening. It’s like saying you find pleasure in being skinned alive. You’re not happy, there’s studies done where lgbt people suffer from extreme depression and suicides, several fold more than normal controls. I can go on and on but I don’t need to. You literally killed yourself in evolutionary terms making yourself unfit for reproduction, they will give you a vagina but it’s just a pierced dick and it will look freakish, no normal person will be attracted to that but perhaps other freaks. You will never have a happy relationship so that means your mental and physical health will suffer.

In prisons, they put the worst offenders into solitary and it wreaks havoc on such prisoners. Makes them go crazy. You chose that life for you and you’re telling me you’re happy? Nope, you’re either dead or a freak of nature with mutations, if you’re human or animal, you can’t be happy.

“It's really weird how you are so super invested in putting trans people down. Maybe you secretly are attracted to us?”

This is what they show in movies to normalise this sh*t but this is real life. I hate trans people because they’re victims of this brainwashing, being sold happiness which doesn’t exist. You can never change your genes, you can pump yourself full of the opposite gender hormones but your genes know what you are and will reject it. The boobs you have are man-boobs not the soft supple ones of girls, your brain finds happiness with male hormones not estrogen. It is really cruel what the govts are doing to people these days making them guinea pigs voluntarily.

I hate and have a fear of patterns, it doesn’t mean I want to f*** patterns. Just imagining them makes my dick shrivel and I feel nauseous. In movies, that might mean I secretly love patterns and want to f*** them even though I don’t know but in real life, it means I hate them.

The point of my post isn’t to show you’re beneath me or anyone but to perhaps shove some sense into you and show you’re lying. You’re not happy, for the aforementioned reasons and more. And for what? You can’t even grow some ficking hair despite shoving yourself full of hormones detrimental to your genetic makeup.

Also read what injecting that dangerous levels of estrogen/Estradaiol predisposes you to

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hairful u should get on HRT and grow all your hair back and then quit HRT and maintain it with finasteride. The poster on this forum did it. U can always do surgery to remove the gyno.
That sh*t is poison. f*** the govt, I ain’t becoming their Guinea pig like these trans freaks.

I have a high libido like a horny rabbit, pumping yourself of opposite sex hormones not only fucks up the brain but also the libido. You believe in the existence of PFS from slight depression of DHT but are suggesting HRT which obliterates it and injects with poisonous ( for men ) hormones. Imagine what that will do to your body.

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There’s no greater pleasure than banging an extremely hot chick that wants you really bad, likewise, for girls just the attention of a high quality man gets them wet like niagra falls. It’s not JUST sex either, the company of a hot partner is pleasurable in its own and give you validation unlike anything else.
ok..... what if i told you that out of the near 8 billion people currently breathing under the sun, that not every one of them has the same priorities, goals, or idea of what the 'greatest pleasure' is

seems like for you... your greatest pleasure is making lots and lots of posts in a thread, a thread dedicated to regrowing hair, although you yourself has no plans whatsoever to regrow any hair.... girls must really love guys who talk down to trans people since clearly you are the ambassador of getting hella laid, the old fashioned way of course

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
ok..... what if i told you that out of the near 8 billion people currently breathing under the sun, that not every one of them has the same priorities, goals, or idea of what the 'greatest pleasure' is

seems like for you... your greatest pleasure is making lots and lots of posts in a thread, a thread dedicated to regrowing hair, although you yourself has no plans whatsoever to regrow any hair.... girls must really love guys who talk down to trans people since clearly you are the ambassador of getting hella laid, the old fashioned way of course
You have no idea what girls love lol!

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I am pretty bored repeating same argument so meh, probably my last post in this thread for now.

Lunaeruth

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hairful must have missed the memo that I have a social life that's plenty good for me and that I am glad to not have sexual desire create awkwardness in my relationships.

There are cis people who choose to focus on their career or hobbies and never get married or have kids. This is no different than me choosing my realization of my gender to the best of my ability because it's more important to me than having a sex drive and not having a sex drive has its advantages. Lots of trans people still have sex drives post transition, I happened not to... I was informed that could happen and I was totally fine with it no matter how many times you claim to know better than me what I want.

Comparing my life to prison or isolation is peak ridiculous. Try to live a day in solitary compared to having social events, playing multiple instruments, being in a band, playing in a musical, supporting other trans people in their transition, having movie nights with friends, playing video games, practicing for and running yearly marathons... You get to do all that in solitary? Really?

Sorry, your transphobia and asexualphobia is still showing and also you apparently define happiness by having a romantic sexual partner which is just a narrow view of ways people can be happy. Maybe you are incapable of seeing women as anything but a potential wife or sex partner, which is also driving your narrow view - that is, in your view maybe any woman who you wouldn't want to have sex with if you weren't related is worthless and not even human, as you are trying to claim I am.

Why should I care if you or anyone else wants to have sex or a romantic relationship with me if I just don't want those things and decided they aren't worth the trouble and other things are more worth my time? Why should I think myself as lesser of a human for just not wanting those things? Are you one of those people who think that if a woman, a cis woman alright since you don't recognize trans women as women... If a cis woman doesn't want marriage and kids then she can't be happy? And moreover, does she stop being a woman if she can't have or doesn't want children and marriage?

Also, I'm sure in real life lots of cis straight people stop having sex in their marriage eventually and they still prefer to stay married because of the familial bond they share, for the kids, for the community... So like, why should I even apply your fantasy standard to how cis straight people interact to me?

Seriously, dude, just get off your high horse, live and let live.

Last edited:

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hairful must have missed the memo that I have a social life that's plenty good for me and that I am glad to not have sexual desire create awkwardness in my relationships.

There are cis people who choose to focus on their career or hobbies and never get married or have kids. This is no different than me choosing my realization of my gender to the best of my ability because it's more important to me than having a sex drive and not having a sex drive has its advantages. Lots of trans people still have sex drives post transition, I happened not to... I was informed that could happen and I was totally fine with it no matter how many times you claim to know better than me what I want.

Comparing my life to prison or isolation is peak ridiculous. Try to live a day in solitary compared to having social events, playing multiple instruments, being in a band, playing in a musical, supporting other trans people in their transition, having movie nights with friends, playing video games, practicing for and running yearly marathons... You get to do all that in solitary? Really?

Sorry, your transphobia and asexualphobia is still showing and also you apparently define happiness by having a romantic sexual partner which is just a narrow view of ways people can be happy. Maybe you are incapable of seeing women as anything but a potential wife or sex partner, which is also driving your narrow view - that is, in your view maybe any woman who you wouldn't want to have sex with if you weren't related is worthless and not even human, as you are trying to claim I am.

Why should I care if you or anyone else wants to have sex or a romantic relationship with me if I just don't want those things and decided they aren't worth the trouble and other things are more worth my time? Why should I think myself as lesser of a human for just not wanting those things? Are you one of those people who think that if a woman, a cis woman alright since you don't recognize trans women as women... If a cis woman doesn't want marriage and kids then she can't be happy? And moreover, does she stop being a woman if she can't have or doesn't want children and marriage?

Also, I'm sure in real life lots of cis straight people stop having sex in their marriage eventually and they still prefer to stay married because of the familial bond they share, for the kids, for the community... So like, why should I even apply your fantasy standard to how cis straight people interact to me?

Seriously, dude, just get off your high horse, live and let live.
TLDR lol