Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sounds like you responded really well to duta, I've never had that degree of positive effects from anything I've tried. Hard to believe you still lost ground while on dutasteride.
My hairloss is weird bro. I have thick hair strands yet hair grows slow af and lose ground. Hairline didnt get worse on dutasteride tho. Only crown. Check my new regimen. Thats what dutasteride and finasteride has done to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: CTD

CTD

My Regimen
Reaction score
My hairloss is weird bro. I have thick hair strands yet hair grows slow af and lose ground. Hairline didnt get worse on dutasteride tho. Only crown. Check my new regimen. Thats what dutasteride and finasteride has done to me.

Have you tried low level laser therapy or stemoxydine? They might help speed up growth. I bought a low level laser therapy helmet and my hair seemed to grow faster on it, but unfortunately it didn't seem effective in reducing scalp itch or shedding.

Nebula74

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you tried low level laser therapy or stemoxydine? They might help speed up growth. I bought a low level laser therapy helmet and my hair seemed to grow faster on it, but unfortunately it didn't seem effective in reducing scalp itch or shedding.
Isn't an llt helmet really expensive and like not that good for hair anyway?

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ye i have a helmet at home. Used for 5 months didnt do anything.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score

Imagine chilling at home with the wife while you got your laser helmet on
Exactly. Its embarrasing.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
“Cmon, babe. Come suck this c***.”

Attachments

• 3E35C5AD-2118-435A-AB94-318BF70F9639.jpeg
    3E35C5AD-2118-435A-AB94-318BF70F9639.jpeg
    65.2 KB · Views: 103

Bungiejumper33g

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
wow and here I am losing hair while on dutasteride, bica, estrogen injections, progesterone, small cypro amounts and various supplements
All the while having basically zero androgens of any kind

Bungiejumper33g

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You might have upregulation or just very strong genes
If I had strong genes I would have lost all my hair by now and started balding a lot sooner than I did. My father still has some hair and my mother’s side is fine.
Upregulation? I don’t think so, my 3a andro levels are extremely low.