Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
1652375224618.png

What do you find funny in every post I make? @losingbattle88

dar3k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You just have a stupid regime and low doses of E, which did not suppress your T level, which rose on Bicalutamide.
What is the point of HRT, you cannot stay on it for a long time If you want to be a male. Sooner or later you will be bald + hormonal problems + feminization. This is not the solution. I'm 30 years old and still want my hair just like I was 20 years old. I had a hair transplant done. Even transplanted hairs are getting miniaturized.

This is bullshit that hairs on sides/back are resistant to androgens. If you started going bald in your 20’s you will be almost completly bald (Norwood 7) in the future.

THERE IS NO CURE FOR f*****g BALDNESS

And dont tell me that If you will be 30 or 40 years old balding will be indifferent for you. Believe me it wont happen.

Last edited:

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
What is the point of HRT, you cannot stay on it for a long time If you want to be a male. Sooner or later you will be bald + hormonal problems + feminization. This is not the solution. I'm 30 years old and still want my hair just like I was 20 years old. I had a hair transplant done. Even transplanted hairs are getting miniaturized.

This is bullshit that hairs on sides/back are resistant to androgens. If you started going bald in your 20’s you will be almost completly bald (Norwood 7) in the future.
I use HRT cycles. They will allow me to lose fat mass by spring and summer, and the increase in winter does not bother me
But if you are not even capable of passing tests for T and E, this is hardly possible for you.

This is bullshit that hairs on sides/back are resistant to androgens. If you started going bald in your 20’s you will be almost completly bald (Norwood 7).
It's true, I have miniaturization all over my head, including the sides and back of my head.

dar3k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's true, I have miniaturization all over my head, including the sides and back of my head.
I literally have a few hairs on my head that aren't miniaturized. Hairs on temples are darker too because they are transplanted. My hairs were almost black before androgenic alopecia. Now they went much less pigmented, f*****g fine in texture that’s why it looks like sh*t Its grey/lifeless.

Im shaving it to 3mm everyday as it look like sh*t when Its longer.

Last edited:

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
I literally have a few hairs on my head that aren't miniaturized. Hairs on temples are darker too because they are transplanted. My hairs were almost black before androgenic alopecia. Now they went much less pigmented, f*****g fine in texture that’s why it looks like sh*t Its grey/lifeless.

Im shaving it to 3mm everyday as it look like sh*t when Its longer.
I understand you, I have the same. HRT has lengthened my hair, but that thinning and lifelessness is still with me. I do not know how long it takes to return the hair to its original state. Even 9 months of HRT is not enough for this, so I am thinking about continuing until the end of this year and then slowly progressing through HRT cycles.

dar3k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont know how are you losing hair still with all that drugs lol. I have super aggressive hairloss running thru my moms side and maintaining on dutasteride + bica just fine. Added e2 for further thickening.
View attachment 180010 Sister 19yo
View attachment 180011Mom 47
Both never had treatment.
How old are you? Im 30.. maybe younger guys respond better.

my mother is loosing hair too

my grandfather (her father) was almost completly bald (advanced NW7) and im loosing my hair in similar pattern

Last edited:

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont know how are you losing hair still with all that drugs lol. I have super aggressive hairloss running thru my moms side and maintaining on dutasteride + bica just fine. Added e2 for further thickening.
View attachment 180010 Sister 19yo
View attachment 180011Mom 47
Both never had treatment.
Seems like People with most aggressive hairloss maintains on treatments or get regrowth. While People with mild and slow hairloss like me dont respond at all to drugs.

dar3k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Seems like People with most aggressive hairloss maintains on treatments or get regrowth. While People with mild and slow hairloss like me dont respond at all to drugs.
Not really. I was Norwood 2 when I was 17 years old and I dont respond to any drug.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not really. I was Norwood 2 when I was 17 years old and I dont respond to any drug.
Blocking dht dont do crap to my hair. Just reduces my ejaculation volume alot and getting retrograde ejaculation. I have slow hairloss from age 23 to 34 nw2 but kept thinning on dutasteride and now finasteride and topical spironolactone and oral minoxidill. Im done.

dar3k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Blocking dht dont do crap to my hair. Just reduces my ejaculation volume alot and getting retrograde ejaculation. I have slow hairloss from age 23 to 34 nw2 but kept thinning on dutasteride and now finasteride and topical spironolactone and oral minoxidill. Im done.
This is my hairline when I was 16 years old... I was literally born with f*****g receeding hairline.