Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Adri23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hurting other people by stating a fact?
It is not a fact. If one wants to be trans, what's wrong with it? Just dont be trans yourself if you dont want to but you can't tell other people what to do

tego

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is not a fact. If one wants to be trans, what's wrong with it? Just dont be trans yourself if you dont want to but you can't tell other people what to do
You make no sense.You live in a different universe.I don't hate them,i am indifferent to them.Because you want to do it it means its right?

Adri23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You make no sense.You live in a different universe.I don't hate them,i am indifferent to them.Because you want to do it it means its right?
Not gonna discuss with you, makes no sense, just keep thinking whatever you want mate.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think is not only lower back pain, it is muscle pain all over my body, but it get worse on that zone. That pain reminds me to the pain you feel days after working out when you haven't moved in a long time. I came to the conclusion I have an individual intolerance, because in the first application I got dizziness and headache right after, and that's cannot be normal.
Lol, bicalutamide takes several weeks to build up in the body

cetm-419

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you can continue with your treatment before surgery, although if your surgery will be under general anesthesia I would stop oral minoxidil.. or at least tell your doctor you are taking it.

Swarleyd

My Regimen
Reaction score
you can continue with your treatment before surgery, although if your surgery will be under general anesthesia I would stop oral minoxidil.. or at least tell your doctor you are taking it.
Stopping it like 4 days before the surgery is okay ? Half life of minoxidil is 4 hour

cetm-419

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yes, that's fine. Although really just telling your doctor is fine. The reason why is that minoxidil can alter blood pressure and make your vital signs vary throughout the intervention, which could make the anesthesiologist change the dosage of the anesthetic. If they're aware you're taking the drug, they'll better understand those parameters.