Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello Almas!
How do your family members react to your treatment?
I do not live with my parents. And when he lived, they simply did not know. It's not that hard to hide an injection given in your room before bed, lol

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The trick with minoxidil is to pass the 2 year barrier and the massive shed (think 30%) it triggers when you maxx gain on it. It's really depressing when this happens as you can't tell if it will grow back (it usually does but you have to increase the dosage.)
Do you mean that results from oral minoxidil fade after 2 years??

Hair sausage

My Regimen
Reaction score
I do not live with my parents. And when he lived, they simply did not know. It's not that hard to hide an injection given in your room before bed, lol
It just seems to me that you are quite young, maybe 20 years old. I don’t want to offend you. Lol. Still such a stupid question did you even have an intimacy with a girl? You just switched to some pretty serious drugs.

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This.
I had gyno on finasteride and got worse on dutasteride but was still losing.
I havent had one single god damn itch since i started bicalutamide and regrowing everywhere as diffuse thinner. No sides other than gyno, libido is raging actually. Tried spironolactone,cypro,e2 all trash in my opinion compared to this and with 10 times more side effects. Feminisation is non existant im actually remasculinising from spironolactone/cypro and e2 use from before. Just pick your preferred treatment with least sides for you and stick to it, not like almas going trans route before even trying dutasteride… peace boys gotta leave this sh*t hole for while its not good for mental health lol.

also @MylovelyHair im also on zoloft/ssri and can report it has no effect on my hair whatsover its not hair related thing I was on it since 17yo on and off. Just good mood and vibes. ✌️
You said you had no results with CPA+ E2 ?? Is it even possible?? How much E2 and CPA did you take? TIA brother!

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Glad to hear your hair is decent and stable. And nice to see you posting again. You have fans patiently waiting in line for a year or more waiting for the Messiah of this thread to return so you can touch their heads and return their glorious locks to NW1 status once again. And I think @Willoway is actually waiting patiently to have his first photo op and autograph with the infamous @bridgeburn. He saw you posting so he figured he would return and wait "online". I think if you refuse, you might just "burn" a few "bridges". :)
Fans keep tracking me down on Instagram and Reddit too

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It just seems to me that you are quite young, maybe 20 years old. I don’t want to offend you. Lol. Still such a stupid question did you even have an intimacy with a girl? You just switched to some pretty serious drugs.
What's the difference? I do not answer incel questions.

franzliszt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wait what you mean cutt all good tasting food? Maybe your allergic to something ?
I'm really not sure, but I do know that eating lots of bread (brown and white), dairy (milk and cheese), sugar, rice (brown and white) causes hrt to not work, and by not work I mean my libido returning from the grave, sebum production increasing, hair loss, my skin looking like sh*t, nipple sensitivity going away, all the telltale signs that HRT is working, cease. Funnily enough, the rash I have on my arm (had it since 14) goes away when HRT works, and when the area starts itching again, I know things are about to flare up. This problem seems to be very specific to me, through research I've not been able to find any similar cases.

Gergely

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm really not sure, but I do know that eating lots of bread (brown and white), dairy (milk and cheese), sugar, rice (brown and white) causes hrt to not work, and by not work I mean my libido returning from the grave, sebum production increasing, hair loss, my skin looking like sh*t, nipple sensitivity going away, all the telltale signs that HRT is working, cease. Funnily enough, the rash I have on my arm (had it since 14) goes away when HRT works, and when the area starts itching again, I know things are about to flare up. This problem seems to be very specific to me, through research I've not been able to find any similar cases.
You taking prog as an AA?

Get my hair back

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi. Does anyone have any experience of using hexestrol as an injection? Hexestrol is a stilbene derivative, a synthetic estrogen with a non-steroidal structure. I've recently had access to injections.

Guru0007

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So has ur hair stopped falling... Even I see increased sebum after eating g too much carbs...

Fuchsilein

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting. Creatine doesn't have a significant impact on sex hormones, but I'm sure it increases inflammatory markers. Again, this just shows that there are exceptions to every rule. Most people won't bald much if at all on creatine, and most people will lose a lot of hair on that high of a dose of testosterone.
Creatine increases DHT significantly, hence it's use is banned in professional sports. Like I said, my DHT was higher than on actual testosterone injections.

cetm-419

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hi!!, do you think it is possible to recover some very mild diffuse thinning with spironolactone (100mg) + low dose E2 (.5mg sublabial) ? I'm already on finasteride, oral min and spironolactone... wondering if adding the E2 would make a difference.

my problem is only a decrease in density.

Trafalgar Law

My Regimen
Reaction score
Creatine's effects on serum DHT are well known due in part to the following study(https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19741313/). The reported increase in serum DHT plausibly translates into a corresponding increase in scalp DHT, which would conceivably hasten the progression of hair loss in those who are predisposed to Androgenetic Alopecia. But it is not clear what the implications of this study are for individuals who are on finasteride or dutasteride since presumably none of the patients in the study were on alpha 5 reductase inhibitors. It's conceivable that Finasteride's inhibitory effect on 5-alpha reductase might be able to mitigate creatine's effect on systemic DHT to some extent but until a well executed study is published elucidating the systemic and local effects of creatine in the context of concomitant usage of 5-ARIs or/and AAs, we can only rely on our own anecdotal experiences and those of others to derive answers to such questions.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you still produce testosterone the same level as before??What about gyno did it subsided?
Is it even possible to get sperm back after taking HRT for a long time?
It came back relatively quickly albeit my overall sperm count was low for a long time. Perhaps a year.
I eventually got tested and basically had unusually high density of sperm in the liquid but not much liquid.
Then it gradually increased to a normal amount and I still have extremely high density, and also high quality and mobility.

I did not use clomid. But sometimes Maca and Zinc.

Gyno shrank but is still there. Nipples are the same. Thankfully, pre-HRT acne didn't return. Body hair increased. Not to the same level as before but its enough to help hide gyno. I could maybe go swimming.

Get my hair back

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here's what I found out
Hexestrol, sold under the brand name Synestrol among others, is a nonsteroidal estrogen which was previously used for estrogen replacement therapy.

Hexestrol has approximately 302% and 234% of the affinity of estradiol for the estrogen receptors (ERs) ERα and ERβ, respectively. The affinity of hexestrol for the ERs is said to be similar to or slightly higher than that of estradiol. Along with diethylstilbestrol, hexestrol has been said to be one of the most potent estrogens known. The total endometrial proliferation dose per cycle of different forms of hexestrol are 70 to 100 mg for oral hexestrol, 45 mg for sublingual hexestrol diacetate, and 25 mg for hexestrol dipropionate by intramuscular injection.

Last edited:

Fuchsilein

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That sounds almost unbelievable. What dose of test were you on ?
A homeopathic dose of 350mg e5d.
Maybe I should also mention that I took way more creatine than you're supposed to. I think reaching the upper limit of normal DHT levels while barely hovering above the low end of T is quite remarkable.

Last edited:

DyingOfTheLight

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A homeopathic dose of 350mg e5d

Funny, but that dosage is beyond TRT and will result in supraphysiological T values in the vast majority of men — and consequently also elevated DHT
(P or E? Ester weight makes a small but noticeable difference )

Were you taking finasteride with it ?

Not saying you're bullshitting, but while I believe that creatine does raise DHT as well, it's remarkable that it would elevate it more than a decent dosage of test