Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Never noticed excessive sweating, but I had a lot more oily skin (and especially scalp) prior to hrt
jimcarrey-mama.gif

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
your hairloss was too advanced for finasteride to work for you. and hair transplant'S wouldent save you either. you dident turned trans cuz you wanted. you turned trans because you thought this is the only way you have to get sex even if it means doing it the gay way. and im sure youl find some lunatic woman who are also attracted to trans with all the leftist bullshit nowdays. you cant lie. it is strong COPE which drove you to your transition
Dude not everything is about sex. That's just projection of incel sex obsession

Trafalgar Law

My Regimen
Reaction score
I did want to since I was a kid. But you do what you think you're supposed to do, at least until you can't fake it any longer.

If it was just hair, trust me I woulda just used finesteride and called it a day. Woulda been much easier than upending my entire life and having half my family turn away from me and random assholes on the internet being a douche every time I reveal I'm trans. But sure, cope.
Unless I am mistaken, It seems that you experienced difficulties with your family coming to terms with your transition. If so, I am very sorry that you experienced such hardship. It seems that lack of family acceptance is a common issue in the transgender community. But If it means anything at all coming from an internet stranger, I think you deserve to be accepted for who you are regardless of your reasons for transitioning(not that I don't believe you of course).

I know this may sound corny, but ignore the trolls and keep doing what your doing.

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Unless I am mistaken, It seems that you experienced difficulties with your family coming to terms with your transition. If so, I am very sorry that you experienced such hardship. It seems that lack of family acceptance is a common issue in the transgender community. But If it means anything at all coming from an internet stranger, I think you deserve to be accepted for who you are regardless of your reasons for transitioning(not that I don't believe you of course).

I know this may sound corny, but ignore the trolls and keep doing what your doing.
Thanks for the kind words.

As for your earlier question, I'm not what sure which aspect of my regimen was the most critical for regrowth. And as for my personality, that's hard to answer since I've always been more naturally effeminate with interests/hobbies that wouldn't exactly be consistent with most cis men, and so hrt and transitioning allowed me to openly embrace both without having to constantly continue to police my mannerisms etc. But noticeable changes are that hrt has caused me to have more emotional mood swings and also pretty much stifled any libido.

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@keepcoolmybabies when you read a hate or troll comment pretent you didn't see it! Probably is from a fat loser with nw50 that never had sex and keep watching p**rn masturbating living with parents and hating

likemike

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you stabalized your hair? I think last time I saw you here you said you were losing ground.
Yes.. I elevated E2 for more feminization and antiandrogenic effect.. It's getting better a little bit.

Father_of_Shiseido

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am here to warn you, people, that the hrt
is not for real men. I used spironolactone for two years which gave me corporal fibrosis. And now I am destined to get a penile implant. What would you do with a full head of hair if your penis doesn't work? Hrt is for transgenders. Giving up your sex life for the return of hair is not worth it.

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
is not for real men. I used spironolactone for two years which gave me corporal fibrosis. And now I am destined to get a penile implant. What would you do with a full head of hair if your penis doesn't work? Hrt is for transgenders. Giving up your sex life for the return of hair is not worth it.
What is corporal fibrosis?? At least did you have full head of hair when you took spironolactone?

Trafalgar Law

My Regimen
Reaction score
your hairloss was too advanced for finasteride to work for you. and hair transplant'S wouldent save you either. you dident turned trans cuz you wanted. you turned trans because you thought this is the only way you have to get sex even if it means doing it the gay way. and im sure youl find some lunatic woman who are also attracted to trans with all the leftist bullshit nowdays. you cant lie. it is strong COPE which drove you to your transition
Quit harassing people and go back to your timeline Zamasu! I am pretty sure your mentor Gowasu could use some tea right about now.

likemike

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sex and Libido can be more intensive and better with an HRT that exclude spironolactone, cpa and other synthetic garbage..

Only E2 and P4 in a right dose are the best....

If E2 levels are high enough, you can improve your hair and become feminine...

I will trying E2 gel on scrotum now and have good effects on hair and skin... Let's look forward to next year what's happening.

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sex and Libido can be more intensive and better with an HRT that exclude spironolactone, cpa and other synthetic garbage..

Only E2 and P4 in a right dose are the best....

If E2 levels are high enough, you can improve your hair and become feminine...

I will trying E2 gel on scrotum now and have good effects on hair and skin... Let's look forward to next year what's happening.
Another ugly tranny. God they are swarming this forum

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys This is my hair thinning! Is it possible to recover that to full terminal hairs?? How bad is it?? What Should i use? I used fina 1 year then duta another year+ min.Now I am taking bicalutamide too ?? Should i add E2 2 mg???Can this be reversed? That is the only place i have thinning everything else is thick more i need hair

Attachments

• 20211201_144958.jpg
    20211201_144958.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 126
  • 20211201_145000.jpg
    20211201_145000.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 129
  • 20211201_145011.jpg
    20211201_145011.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 126
  • 20211201_145056.jpg
    20211201_145056.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 102
  • 20211201_145111.jpg
    20211201_145111.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Another ugly tranny. God they are swarming this forum
The only people who are swarming this forum are you and your friends. An infestation of toxicity, hate, bigotry and reactionary views. I've even seen some antisemitism while lurking some threads.

You are disgusting.

nicoandgello

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The only people who are swarming this forum are you and your friends. An infestation of toxicity, hate, bigotry and reactionary views. I've even seen some antisemitism while lurking some threads.

You are disgusting.
Nothing wrong with hating zionists