Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Something Edgy--My Court Case got really messy with my X last week so I am publishing publicly some Janey the Maid artwork, which led to my downfall as trophy wife. Janey did it on purpose so that is why I am pursuing my hero Kafka and also Holden Caufield whom I channel as a 16 year old personality Janey. Janey the maid is shockingly, shh working class! while Janey the tranny never worked a day in her sign life. Some of us geniuses struggle to fit in, DID and the like. Perhaps I regret this but I am really stifled and I tried to go back to presenting as Will and it was an utter disaster and my X hates my guts and this was all for her so I am stalked by Kafka. Here goes and as all the MtF trannys say: Be kind!

Oh and don't look if you dislike chubby MtF white tranny cellulite *** or anything suggestive that a Cockney maid like Eliza Doolittle might um stoop to?

is this you hair regrowth or a wig??

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hello, Just like any hair treatment if you stop or decrease the dose you will probably lose your results.

My thought is to hold down after the expected result and see up to what dose I can keep myself, or replace the drugs, but one thing is for sure, if you want hair you will be stuck on some drug then,
I've said it a few times, choose your poison.

Dutasterida maybe to hold the result, it's something to still debate and think about on my part.

I'm in this werewolf process, it's bizarre, but it's a low price to pay.

I have been through many treatments, I am XY and I am saying that in my opinion today this is the safest treatment for my lifestyle.

I keep my male function normal! everything normal.

Everything else ended up with my libido, erection, ejaculatory volume, depression, muscle weakness, intense sweating.

So today I gave up my good cardiovascular health.

But what are you going to use for recovery your hair trully, that won't lead you to sign a contract with the evil one?

If you are really willing to restore your hair UNFORTUNATELY there are only extreme paths.

So it's basically the topic of the hair=life post.

And yes minoxidil is totally dose dependent, I wonder what the limit the more I increase the greater the result, it's amazing.

Choose your side effect, choose your away, i told this in so many others posts .

There is a cure, but how long are you willing to get there?

I'm not proud of it, and if you're going to try something along those lines, make sure you know what you're doing.
That is the attitude everyone has to have when he is trying to get his hair back! To me Hairloss even slight thinning is worse than cancer!! Because when you have cancer you either survive or die ,but when you have Androgenetic Alopecia you are doommed to live with that everyday hating your life and wishing to die !

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
is this you hair regrowth or a wig??
I mean. I post Will pics for hair and Janey pics for transition with my cute wigs. Goddess loves irony but all of my pics, well not all so just ask but Janey's got pics of every single body part, hair, face, down there and all dated so anything, ***, clit so to speak, tits. They are already all over reddit and I loved modeling. So tonight may I share with you my new Janey the maid photo trip. Janey does stand-up and modeling and styling and advice and mostly flirts with everyone all of a sudden. Must be the P4 and the Estrogel and Janey just loves her Estrogel <winks>

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That is the attitude everyone has to have when he is trying to get his hair back! To me Hairloss even slight thinning is worse than cancer!! Because when you have cancer you either survive or die ,but when you have Androgenetic Alopecia you are doommed to live with that everyday hating your life and wishing to die !
Mistress Mia. Let's see you via DM....

didone_glyph

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just wanted to share my 4 month progress on topical bica, because i think i've had pretty noticeable results

First started reading this thread around Jan, and made the decision to start bicalutamide therapy around april

I was on dutasteride for 2 years beforehand and barely saw any regrowth (that may 2021 pic is how my hair basically looked for the 2 years prior)

Attachments

• progress1.jpg
    progress1.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 220

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just wanted to share my 4 month progress on topical bica, because i think i've had pretty noticeable results

First started reading this thread around Jan, and made the decision to start bicalutamide therapy around april

I was on dutasteride for 2 years beforehand and barely saw any regrowth (that may 2021 pic is how my hair basically looked for the 2 years prior)
When you say bica therapy you mean topical or oral?? If oral how many mgs?

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
6.25mg maybe but eh, why not go with estrogen. Our friend here is doing pretty well without estradiol if I understand correctly.
trying to limit feminization but still recover my hair so for me first i will try AA alone and last resort estradiol!

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Topical bica
i made a 5% solution of bica dissolved in PGE and apply 1mg to my crown once a day
im also on duta and taking tamoxifen to reduce gyno
It seems to be working i am too on finasteride dutasteride together but no signs of gyno!

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok I'll come clean, I have actually been following this thread since it started

My History:
Lost my hair in my twenties, had something like a nw5? bald crown, little unicorn island out front, it was like this for a very long time.

Started on finasteride & min (2017/2018) crown regrew. Added oral e, then CPA and over a year recovered to near nw2
(or there abouts)

I've since been trying to recover temples for the past 2 years, I've tried literally everything with no further results.
So I've kinda given up trying to recover them now.

but if it's ok with you all im just going to hang out here and see if there are any developments or perhaps things I haven't tried.

Current meds (usual HRT fare - not for hair recovery: Bica & estrogel, waiting for Lena EEn to arrive)
did your crown recovered completely?

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
My breasts seem to be melting as my weight goes from 165 to 135 lbs. Hmrph! No fair. Now I need BA and SRS but hey they are free and I am bored.

But anyway, Oh My Goddess, that's good before and after memorialization and look at the youth effects of HRT and regaining hair. Astonishing. If I give fully into this, I might consider what they some times call a female face-lift. Estrogen is magic and when I hit my peaks, all of this makes me giddy and vulnerable. The mind-set issues for non-binary/non-trans XY's is much of the challenge and our friend Junely has perhaps referred to that. Family pressure can be intense and regardless of what you hear about inclusion, we are viewed as a threat in a way that gays and lesbians no longer are, that of corrupting the youth. Janey likes to joke about hypothetically coming out to her father with: "Hey, at least I'm not gay!"(sarcastic) but he probably wouldn't get the pun. I am both gay and straight depending upon my mind-set but legally, I am a lesbian which actually is an old joke, lesbian stuck in an XY body and that's really a thing especially for older MtF's. I might be seeking some more psychiatric treatment due to my own difficulties.

I do already get copious treatment but I might go somewhere for a while where I get all day coverage. Everyone, mental health is key here even for MtF's not linked to gender mind-set because things like breast growth can be disconcerting. Or even more disconcerting for those of us who wanted it without success and Janey sees both sides. But yes, breasts do grow on you as time passes. Love all of you guys but doing this essentially alone as covid still hampers my work since I faint from the masks. I also have struggled with being brief due to the trauma of my family holding an "intervention" in which they illegally held me and sent me for "treatment" to de-trannify me. The duality between being "out" which I prefer versus stealth and working without being hassled by passing is also what I am struggling with. I am going back to my wigs because I don't feel like Janey without them. Some of this for me, is intended volunteer work but also letting Janey sort of learn, teen-like what it means to act female. Many of us, "trannies" struggle to find the niche between "drama" and "overacting" compared to what seem to be organic personality changes caused by estrogen. I feel increasingly vulnerable and submissive which I was as a male house husband anyway. My art as Janey and performance art as Janey is to be novelized and I love the possibilities of Janey just being Janey and imagining her as a teen and then say college age and then as housewife and parent. With my DID, I wouldn't likely even post at all if I remained mentally Will.

Goddess bless,
Janey

Attachments

• IMG_5220.jpeg
    IMG_5220.jpeg
    101.2 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_5334.jpeg
    IMG_5334.jpeg
    144.8 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_5277.jpeg
    IMG_5277.jpeg
    109.3 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_5269.jpeg
    IMG_5269.jpeg
    108.7 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:

Zœy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, I also use estradiol enanthate. Where do you get it and what doses do you use?
Hi,

I got it from Lena, it hasn't arrived yet.
I only got a notice just now that that it's cleared customs. So at least it's in the UK and ready for delivery.
I haven't really thought about the dose, but I like the suggested "0.31 ml every 10 days (on 1, 11, 21 of every month)"
As it's easy to remember those dates.
Ive been using EV for the past year and it was always a pain remembering 5 days as it didn't fit into the week nicely.
Whilst on EV Levels were good but I don't really think it did much for me. I don't think I got increased feminisation or hair gains. It's a bit disappointing tbf.
I just got weight gain that has been impossible to shift. But that may be my metabolism tanking after losing muscle.

Which dose of EEn do use? How often do you inject?

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi,

I got it from Lena, it hasn't arrived yet.
I only got a notice just now that that it's cleared customs. So at least it's in the UK and ready for delivery.
I haven't really thought about the dose, but I like the suggested "0.31 ml every 10 days (on 1, 11, 21 of every month)"
As it's easy to remember those dates.
Ive been using EV for the past year and it was always a pain remembering 5 days as it didn't fit into the week nicely.
Whilst on EV Levels were good but I don't really think it did much for me. I don't think I got increased feminisation or hair gains. It's a bit disappointing tbf.
I just got weight gain that has been impossible to shift. But that may be my metabolism tanking after losing muscle.

Which dose of EEn do use? How often do you inject?
I use 0.3ml every 2 weeks. You can see this in the "My regimen" tab. My level on the last day of injection is not less than 200pg / ml, I did the test only after the first injection. It is very convenient

Talk about side effects witch cis guy might be concerned about. For example, weight gain, hip extension, decreased height, and pelvic rotation. How long did it take for these effects to appear? I'm on a calorie deficit to keep from gaining weight. I did not go in for sports, but after 3 months of HRT my muscles are preserved, I did not become weaker

Lena now only accepts payment in bitcoins and only ships from two bottles, so a commission of 25% and the cost of the minimum order force me to look for a new supplier

Last edited:

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I use 0.3ml every 2 weeks. You can see this in the "My regimen" tab. My level on the last day of injection is not less than 200pg / ml, I did the test only after the first injection. It is very convenient

Talk about side effects witch cis guy might be concerned about. For example, weight gain, hip extension, decreased height, and pelvic rotation. How long did it take for these effects to appear? I'm on a calorie deficit to keep from gaining weight. I did not go in for sports, but after 3 months of HRT my muscles are preserved, I did not become weaker

Lena now only accepts payment in bitcoins and only ships from two bottles, so a commission of 25% and the cost of the minimum order force me to look for a new supplier
Hey Almas, look into Otokonoko Pharmaceuticals. They accept bank transfer with little commission.

Zœy

My Regimen
Reaction score

Talk about side effects your cis guy might be concerned about. For example, weight gain, hip extension, decreased height, and pelvic rotation. How long did it take for these effects to appear? I'm on a calorie deficit to keep from gaining weight. I did not go in for sports, but after 3 months of HRT my muscles are preserved, I did not become weaker

Yes, Lena now only offering bitcoin is a real pain in the ***. It's the bitcoin transfer fees that are 25% of the cost.
Luckily I had mined the bitcoins using my parents electricity so it didn't cost me anything. But yeah it's really expensive now.

I didn't get weight gain straight away, I just got nice and small after muscles were lost. This took 6 months once e (sublingual tablets) were added to my CPA & finasteride/Min regime. I won't get anything bone related like hips as I started HRT at 42, but pelvic rotation happened around 6 months in too.
no height was lost, nor did my feet get smaller.
I started EV after the first year which caused me to get curvy (ok fat) but I'm working on that right now lol.

I think so long as the muscles are being used still they'll stay strong.

Oof I just checked your age on your profile, you are 19. Hips don't fuse until 25 so there is a possibility you'll get irreversible growth?

*I can't remember what causes the growth plates to seal? If this has happened already you might be ok with this aspect.

**I think it's blocking androgens that stops growth plates sealing and high levels of e causes them to fuse (but don't quote me on any of this)

Last edited: