Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Janey - goddess of cringe
That's not very supportive, Mr. Today I am bald, Today, I am hopeless. Today I'm on Bica, Today, I'm not. Oops, disappeared. Oops, I'm back and how many months did you squirm about possible physical changes? If those were beef cake, you would be drooling. At least I am very, very happy with my results both as a "male" and a female. And unless they attacked me first, I am nice.

I had stopped posting Janey pics but hanging with the systems guys, made me decide to put up pics of all three of my current wigs. They post pics of their "hair". If it's not fun, then yeah, Janey loses interest in things quickly and right now, all of us are making headway related to some esoteric things like someone on here using ee and a new bica and cpa person--that's exciting and interesting and yes, I look at all of the MtF's for ideas and to me, a lot of this is luck but people like Zoey and hopefully me, can make judicious choices about surgery and things. The hardest thing to me, for many MtF's is not overdoing it because it can be hard to not plan 13 surgeries for brows and hair line lowering and cheeks can jaw. Right now, I am in massive weight loss mode to see if it feels at a lower weight and to evaluate facial changes. My own hair keeps chugging but for some of us, MtF's, regardless, for parties and stuff, wigs might always be the ultimate which as Janey loves irony, that's pretty ironic. Guy starts off just in it for the hair and then prefers pretend hair.

Goddess is like that but without the baggage from growing up XY, wouldn''t most people want to be a hot chik versus an ugly bloke? And only bald guys should be cranky.....

Janey

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's not very supportive, Mr. Today I am bald, Today, I am hopeless. Today I'm on Bica, Today, I'm not. Oops, disappeared. Oops, I'm back and how many months did you squirm about possible physical changes? If those were beef cake, you would be drooling. At least I am very, very happy with my results both as a "male" and a female. And unless they attacked me first, I am nice.

I had stopped posting Janey pics but hanging with the systems guys, made me decide to put up pics of all three of my current wigs. They post pics of their "hair". If it's not fun, then yeah, Janey loses interest in things quickly and right now, all of us are making headway related to some esoteric things like someone on here using ee and a new bica and cpa person--that's exciting and interesting and yes, I look at all of the MtF's for ideas and to me, a lot of this is luck but people like Zoey and hopefully me, can make judicious choices about surgery and things. The hardest thing to me, for many MtF's is not overdoing it because it can be hard to not plan 13 surgeries for brows and hair line lowering and cheeks can jaw. Right now, I am in massive weight loss mode to see if it feels at a lower weight and to evaluate facial changes. My own hair keeps chugging but for some of us, MtF's, regardless, for parties and stuff, wigs might always be the ultimate which as Janey loves irony, that's pretty ironic. Guy starts off just in it for the hair and then prefers pretend hair.

Goddess is like that but without the baggage from growing up XY, wouldn''t most people want to be a hot chik versus an ugly bloke? And only bald guys should be cranky.....

Janey
1631634299791.png
1631634314078.png

I think you have some problem. And they are much more serious than mine...

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't disagree with this but i also regularly see posts, asking about what she takes a certain amount of time. I wanted to buy some of her "estrogel" but first she kept going to spam and that never is an issue for me anymore, usually and I gave up and went back to A4H. She's in Brazil in the south so pretty far for you guys. The Amazon is like 3,000 miles closer. Brazil's not much smaller than Canada and the U.S. I adore it down there, sort of a tranny paradise although I wasn't in this mind-set when I lived there.
Lilian from Otokonoko was having a rough time for the last few months but now she's back in business. It literally took her a week to ship to me from the time of purchase, and the gel arrived in like 3 days.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not getting into a debate about who's mental health is worse because that is stigmatizing but if you can't stop attacking me then please just pontificate on something else. Tato doesn't do that nor anyone else. I don't sing kumbaya but if we can't support each other, at least let's not tear anyone down. You can message me via DM if you have concerns. Many of my other friends have and you literally and figuratively have no f*****g idea what I am going through but yes, in the rural U.S. even not far from DC, being out and transgender can be a nightmare and the headspace can be overwhelming. Throw in a nasty six plus years of a custody battle where she just took the children and hid and many others might not be able to sleep. I assure you that I get copious mental health care always with one a week sessions and some times, I go into partial day programs or alternatives. I know that anyone doing this to the point that the mirror image changes, then the mind-space changes. It's unavoidable especially since most XY's still think it's better to be male/man. Culturally and sociologically it might seem so and we abound in geniuses and low-functioning thieves, idiots, knaves and fools....

Plus, eh, maybe not your thing since some of us are well over 40 and it's bizarre to see someone who is apparently much younger staring back and Roey probably relates to this. Even your facial clarity improves, often the rosacea look goes away and everyone becomes paler of skin, black, asians, whites and native americans. It can be exhilarating.

Janey loves those two pics. She's taking back the fear of being a bimbo while not wallowing in an executive look like she used to.

Goddess bless,
Janey

and note, you've only done it a handful of times but these are very personal and it's your hang-up, not mine about turning out like "this". You are pretty enough to face the same issues and you might find that men like you more than women do, especially if short and low in weight.
Do your psychiatrist know what cringe photos you are sending here? It would surely make him reconsider the treatment regimen, lol

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
See Sol? That's not just passive aggressive, it's openly aggressive and me thinks it's not funny nor polite.

I often mention that using HRT is a mind-blow generally and it is exceptionally easy for our "guilt" about using it for the "wrong reasons" as leading to being all self-hating tranny and all... None of us are better nor worse and many people think all of us, including Bridge are crazy per se.... Is this cringe worthy? Cause I think she's kind of cute, like if I saw her in a restaurant and she turned to me to say "High?"

Attachments

• IMG_5072 (1).jpeg
    IMG_5072 (1).jpeg
    113.9 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
See Sol? That's not just passive aggressive, it's openly aggressive and me thinks it's not funny nor polite.

I often mention that using HRT is a mind-blow generally and it is exceptionally easy for our "guilt" about using it for the "wrong reasons" as leading to being all self-hating tranny and all... None of us are better nor worse and many people think all of us, including Bridge are crazy per se.... Is this cringe worthy? Cause I think she's kind of cute, like if I saw her in a restaurant and she turned to me to say "High?"
You're the only one I think is crazy here. I don't know what your psychiatrist is doing, but you have serious problems, William. I would like to understand your motivation, but I can't. Stop spamming with your photos. This discredits transgender people and makes people think they are just fetishists and perverts.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
<Janey shakes head in disbelief>

The idea behind promoting "just in it for the hair" is to provide an option for suicidal XY's but you clearly cannot handle the baggage. Will is my alter but that's not my name. Shall I post my driver's license? And what about the boy band hair "p**rn" that you posted? "Look everybody, almas swears that he's doing this to look male but I suspect that deep down your find those faces attractive. Janey did but they were all too glammed up for her. Leave the affected posing to the trannies and females of the world. Or recognize that every single one of those men is highly likely to be, oh my Goddess, gay? And probably, bottoms, so Janey says relax, throw back five vodkas since you are sort of a Russian and worry about yourself and think about yourself as you say "bottoms up"...<winks> Janey's as normal as she wants to be and as crazy, too but she does love herself and I recommend that mind-set to all. Better to go down in flames than to be ordinary. Kevin Spacey said that... but it was more like, Janey, you couldn't be ordinary if you tried and Goddess knows I have never tried to be ordinary ever.... I recommend it to no man or was that Ulysses?

Attachments

• IMG_5056.jpeg
    IMG_5056.jpeg
    97.9 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
OMG this argument is insane, can't we just like all get along? It saddens me to see this :( We're all in this fight together.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
OMG this argument is insane, can't we just like all get along? It saddens me to see this :( We're all in this fight together.
If anyone is perceived to have functional issues, yes, let's DM them. Otherwise, no references to anyone's mental health ever.

That's never appropriate in any conversation, written, spoken or sent via Pigeon. If Almas doing that is accepted then yes, he wins because I am gone. Granted this thread started out not being a tranny thread and maybe that's where it should go since a few of us have our own at least not-anti-tranny threads. So grow up Almas. Maybe you guys do that in Russia but we don't in the West, not unless we are joking clearly and don't do it more than say twice. I have emphasized having no pronouns but others feel differently and calling a tranny by the name of her alter is just about the most offensive thing a heteronorm can do. But Janey's not ashamed of Will at all. Loved being him while it lasted and Janey has been there seemingly all along so who cares anyway say they. Here's Will, intoned like "Here's Johnny" And he's almost 57 too but he used to look say 67....

Attachments

• 30somthin.jpeg
    30somthin.jpeg
    81.9 KB · Views: 110
  • Untenable.jpg
    Untenable.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 109

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Господи, помоги ему...
Hrmph!

This outfit is based upon a conservative pattern related to yes, a French maid dress and you have to be a maiden to be a maid or is to be made? Eh, either way she says<winks>

Not to mention that Janey asked all over about you and she was worried about you! Why drive away someone who at least saw you as a mascot. I was struggling with you as you agonized over doing this and I was respectful about my doubts regarding the all powerful Bicalutamide--it grows hair, muscle, works like v**** and well, that.

Attachments

• Too Small.jpeg
    Too Small.jpeg
    124.5 KB · Views: 96

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
If anyone is perceived to have functional issues, yes, let's DM them. Otherwise, no references to anyone's mental health ever.

That's never appropriate in any conversation, written, spoken or sent via Pigeon. If Almas doing that is accepted then yes, he wins because I am gone. Granted this thread started out not being a tranny thread and maybe that's where it should go since a few of us have our own at least not-anti-tranny threads. So grow up Almas. Maybe you guys do that in Russia but we don't in the West, not unless we are joking clearly and don't do it more than say twice. I have emphasized having no pronouns but others feel differently and calling a tranny by the name of her alter is just about the most offensive thing a heteronorm can do. But Janey's not ashamed of Will at all. Loved being him while it lasted and Janey has been there seemingly all along so who cares anyway say they. Here's Will, intoned like "Here's Johnny" And he's almost 57 too but he used to look say 67....
Ngl Janey, if your former ego would have shaved off the last few hair strands, William could look like a sexy daddy lol.

But new ego, Janey, looks good too :) everything in it's own way. :D

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ngl Janey, if your former ego would have shaved off the last few hair strands, William could look like a sexy daddy lol.

But new ego, Janey, looks good too :) everything in it's own way. :D
And this all seemed so logical to fat, happy, kept, married Will. I don't always know which of this might not be real because I am tired of being 'out there" in terms of vulnerability. I mean my decline at least correlated with me doing on DIY HRT with mostly topical but also lots of estrogel and spironolactone and premarin and then yes, off when they institutionalized me for autism at a drug treatment center and boy was that a fun six months with my big bald military roommate but he was a gentleman and in spite of my large pecs, nobody could tell yet. If we had gotten marital counseling this would have worked out.

But imagine me with my annoying tendencies trying to win her over. If I just shut up for a year, she might have taken me back but it just got stranger and stranger and all of my good intentions pushed us apart. I sent her nice blue topaz earrings and got a message back, no gifts, no notes and no memory of our anniversary please forever. And hey, she better wear those earrings since if Janey's back, she could use them again and notice my ever present topaz pendant. That's a sign of my bond to her and my acceptance that she was nuts but I was crazy meaning she was earning the big bucks and I could rhyme here but pls asked me not to:)

Swear to Goddess she used to love me like a child but that was the issue. My being child-like with an IQ like that of Bruce Wayne (yes, I checked) throws people. I sat in a chair for two years before separation trying to work out how to get my hair back and what it would mean using estrogen and I botched it and yes, it probably did change my personality, most ways for the better but the younger Janey personality had to take over. Literally, the other guy was out of fuel and living on fumes and that's no life at all. My photography without intending to, shows sour, clueless, hopeless and hapless, Will and Janey's dancing and trying on new hair and outfits and being a stray cat and that part, the exuberance again; that's intoxicating and makes all of this worthwhile. My real hair's decent too but Janey's my focus and the object of what is definitely autogynephilia.

Regards to all and it means a lot that anybody cares<Janey starts to cry, really!>

And I ask for some reasonable accommodation since people with autistic tendencies often struggle to communicate without pictures and yes setting.<Janey smiles and twirls> I take only live pics but they outfits and the poses are all thought out to display different aspects. In many I pout and hide behind my hair. Pic three is of Janey the innocent and please don't break my spirit and pic 4 is still Will's dream hair style and it's my son's still too or it was six years ago.... Will writes like a normal man and scrupulously with reference to spelling and grammar while Janey, like, um, always just speaks when she writes and it intentionally or not creates a very different and less stoic vibe. Better than boredom and it's time to start putting Janey's writing even as a character on literotica.com because Janey's a hell of a writer. Will could write about anything but not creatively so bound and tied up are some of us "males". It's all right to be vulnerable in life, just not too much. Goddess show me the balance....

Attachments

• IMG_3497.JPG
    IMG_3497.JPG
    120.3 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_3432.JPG
    IMG_3432.JPG
    104.1 KB · Views: 91
  • Doe-like_Janey.JPG
    Doe-like_Janey.JPG
    105.4 KB · Views: 96
  • shy violt.jpg
    shy violt.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:

subsidence82

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This would be considered the nuclear option for men. 99% of most men wouldn’t attempt this method. For good reasons as well. I have to respect the dudes that tried because it takes serious balls to be willing to lose them for gains.

subsidence82

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
besides gyno (surgery) and infertility hrt has no downsides bro, ull be fine
Feminization and sterilization. To the average 99% of guys, thats a huge problem. Not too mention thats it not just gyno with respect to feminization, complete fat redistribution can and will happen. Shutting off the testes for extended periods also risk permanently damaging their ability to produce normal T output ever again.

With that being said, it does appear that some men are willing to go down this route. To each their own.