Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello guys.

I have some important information to share here.

I'm the E2 cycle guy.

Well, I want to reiterate some points here.

I passed the 1 year mark using e2 on my scalp, but

I was forced to stop E2 for about 40 days, I had a drop in my insane libido and breast tenderness, I noticed that E2 accumulates in the tissues, even with low doses and with normal testosterone tests if the e2 doses are maintained for a long time you will be able to feel the effects.

My testosterone I already sent the exams here is around 1300.

Even with this amount of testosterone I was starting to show breast sensitivity, loss of libido (very strong), fortifying my thought that our endocrine system is a fine organized tract, it's not just high testosterone or high E2, we need balance

I felt my hair alive, strong, hydrated, even with that dose of testosterone, but my E2 was also high.

But I'm an XY myself, and I like to have sex, so after a few months with me titrating the dose of e2 up and narrowing the spaces between cycles, I got to the point of going 3 times a week for a few months then at some point it started, it came as a difficulty in maintaining an erection, then the complete death of my little friend.

I said I will do a cycle of greater periodicity because my endocrine system must be flooded with e2 I spent 40 days without passing e2 on my scalp.

My conclusion was bizarre, my hair lost quality, hydration, and went into a shedding in these 40 days, and it's noticeable if nothing is done I'll start to retreat again, so I went back to e2 now stumbling down.

I'm not going to stop the E2 I'm going to hold the dosage until I find the middle ground.

But the secret is here, I thought and you should know.

I'm on finasteride, oral minoxidil and e2 on the scalp.

NOTE: I didn't have shedding when I stopped anything

I stopped bicalutamide, without shed
I stopped CPA, without shed
I stopped spironolactone, without shed
I stopped E2, shed insane.

Well, there are people who swear that they don't have erection problems using medications of this type, well I tato123 every time I feel it, whether with CPA or E2, or with flutamide, I clearly lose libido, and this is an expected effect!!! CPA in my country is used to treat rapists as it totally takes away their erection power followed by T block and E2 BLOCK, so if you can maintain erection even by doing this I admire and believe.

BUT IT IS AN EXPECTED EFFECT!!!!

But I've already used CPA with high doses of E2 to compensate for its blockage and lost my libido anyway.

The labs did study groups of hundreds of people and tracked their side effects.

Say that those who do HRT don't have erection problems but compared to what? Because when comparing yourself with a healthy man without any problems, it's even slutty to make a statement like that with someone who reads.

Except for the bicalutamide, I didn't feel anything but will need take with E2, ok bicalutamide and e2 will KILL your little friend.

Everyone does what they want, I'm here too and I'm doing everything I can, but I can't omit my truth, whoever is here reading needs to be aware of what they're doing.

Last edited:

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello guys.

I'm the E2 cycle guy.

I was forced to stop E2 for about 40 days, I had a drop in my insane libido and breast tenderness, I noticed that E2 accumulates in the tissues, even with low doses and with normal testosterone tests if the e2 doses are maintained for a long time you will be able to feel the effects.

Even with this amount of testosterone I was starting to show breast sensitivity, loss of libido (very strong), fortifying my thought that our endocrine system is a fine organized tract, it's not just high testosterone or high E2, we need balance

I felt my hair alive, strong, hydrated, even with that dose of testosterone, but my E2 was also high.

But I'm an XY myself, and I like to have sex, so after a few months with me titrating the dose of e2 up and narrowing the spaces between cycles, I got to the point of going 3 times a week for a few months then at some point it started, it came as a difficulty in maintaining an erection, then the complete death of my little friend.

I said I will do a cycle of greater periodicity because my endocrine system must be flooded with e2 I spent 40 days without passing e2 on my scalp.

My conclusion was bizarre, my hair lost quality, hydration, and went into a shedding in these 40 days, and it's noticeable if nothing is done I'll start to retreat again, so I went back to e2 now stumbling down.

I'm not going to stop the E2 I'm going to hold the dosage until I find the middle ground.

Well, there are people who swear that they don't have erection problems using medications of this type, well I tato123 every time I feel it, whether with CPA or E2, or with flutamide, I clearly lose libido, and this is an expected effect!!! CPA in my country is used to treat rapists as it totally takes away their erection power followed by T block and E2 BLOCK, so if you can maintain erection even by doing this I admire and believe.

But I've already used CPA with high doses of E2 to compensate for its blockage and lost my libido anyway.

Say that those who do HRT don't have erection problems but compared to what? Because when comparing yourself with a healthy man without any problems, it's even slutty to make a statement like that with someone who reads.

Except for the bicalutamide, I didn't feel anything but will need take with E2, ok bicalutamide and e2 will KILL your little friend.

Everyone does what they want, I'm here too and I'm doing everything I can, but I can't omit my truth, whoever is here reading needs to be aware of what they're doing.
At least do you have fully recoverd hair ??

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Before HRT, I had a Norwood 1 with thinning in the parting and crown. It is difficult to explain, but the hair in these areas did not grow longer than 1cm. Now they seem to be lengthening as estrogen increases the anagen phase. But neither the hair in the crown, nor in the parting, nor on the hairline increases in thickness and does not improve the quality. Therefore, I will not be able to wear a voluminous hairstyle for a long time.
I think hair quality will be the last to improve as it deteriorated when I was Norwood 0. So I'm not looking forward to it this year. And I'm not sure if 9-12 months will be enough for me. However, I am afraid to use HRT for longer due to changes in the pelvic bone and excessive feminization, so I may have to take a forced break. Do not know. In general, let's wait and see. The main thing is that I was able to do something about it. And everything else is little things in life
Is it possible the thickness you are desire to never be achieved or do you believe after 1.5 to 2 years you will have complete reversal??

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im shedding like crazy and my crown has become much thinner since i started estradiol, im going to ride it out and hope for some regrowth in the next 6 months or so. When i do pull tests im losing alot of hair.

Guru0007

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im shedding like crazy and my crown has become much thinner since i started estradiol, im going to ride it out and hope for some regrowth in the next 6 months or so. When i do pull tests im losing alot of hair.
Just a shed... Don't worry stick with it

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it possible the thickness you are desire to never be achieved or do you believe after 1.5 to 2 years you will have complete reversal??
I have the same question. If you look at other examples, then I see how after some time the quality of the hair, thickness and shine return, so there is hope. Moreover, I am not too bald. However, there are other examples: Ikarus, for example, could not restore the quality of his hair, but he was bald more than me
In general, this is a mystery to me, I'll just wait and see what happens next. I am inclined to believe that I will return the ideal, however, this can take a very long time and after canceling E, I immediately get a strong deterioration. Therefore, the most interesting is yet to come.

Experimentality

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello guys.

I'm the E2 cycle guy.

Thanks for checking in again. Wise decision by listening to your body. What E2 dosage were you using topically? As I demonstrated before if you're using anything in excess of 1mcg/mL (yes, micrograms) you may as well use it sublingually. The receptors in the scalp will be saturated at that concentration. I strongly suspect that your results were from the E2 going transdermal into circulation, and thereby increasing your systemic E2 level (as indicated by your side effects). While in theory topical E2 sounds terrific, in practice it seems to be more modest in it's effects (while sublingual/oral/transdermal E2 as in HRT is much more potent). Not useless, just more subtle. Anyway, good luck. Hope you can balance results/side effects.

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for checking in again. Wise decision by listening to your body. What E2 dosage were you using topically? As I demonstrated before if you're using anything in excess of 1mcg/mL (yes, micrograms) you may as well use it sublingually. The receptors in the scalp will be saturated at that concentration. I strongly suspect that your results were from the E2 going transdermal into circulation, and thereby increasing your systemic E2 level (as indicated by your side effects). While in theory topical E2 sounds terrific, in practice it seems to be more modest in it's effects (while sublingual/oral/transdermal E2 as in HRT is much more potent). Not useless, just more subtle. Anyway, good luck. Hope you can balance results/side effects.
I use transdermal gel, but on the scalp.

It may seem like a placebo since the gel is transdermal but I feel it has more effect like that haha.

I don't know if I have the courage to use it sublingually, I fear for the side effects, fertility is really something that worries me and I know I'm already at risk. What is your opinion about this? I haven't read what you guys said about sublingual e2, sorry.

At least transdermal I can regulate the dosage well, well I use half a click of the pump in each dosage of around 0.30mg e2 per day.

In the beginning it took every other week, but the effects are amazing you feel super good, then I started doing it 3 times a week without breaks, then 5 times a week without breaks, that's when I felt the side effects but I was at my peak of growth.

For those who asked, I'm a "FullHead" today, i was a nw2 in the worst phase my problem is the fronts, I always had a lot of volume, today I'm at nw0-1, but I lack volume to make a big topknot for example, I gained a lot of hair but the whole treatment is a limbo you need to be always titrating writing down researching this is really a pain, every shedding scares us a lot.

I've already posted too many pictures here on this forum, believe me when I say, lots and lots of them.

But I won't be posting a photo every time a new user joins the conversation, it's nothing against you, I just don't want to always have my image linked to the content.

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I use transdermal gel, but on the scalp.

It may seem like a placebo since the gel is transdermal but I feel it has more effect like that haha.

I don't know if I have the courage to use it sublingually, I fear for the side effects, fertility is really something that worries me and I know I'm already at risk. What is your opinion about this? I haven't read what you guys said about sublingual e2, sorry.

At least transdermal I can regulate the dosage well, well I use half a click of the pump in each dosage of around 0.30mg e2 per day.

In the beginning it took every other week, but the effects are amazing you feel super good, then I started doing it 3 times a week without breaks, then 5 times a week without breaks, that's when I felt the side effects but I was at my peak of growth.

For those who asked, I'm a "FullHead" today, i was a nw2 in the worst phase my problem is the fronts, I always had a lot of volume, today I'm at nw0-1, but I lack volume to make a big topknot for example, I gained a lot of hair but the whole treatment is a limbo you need to be always titrating writing down researching this is really a pain, every shedding scares us a lot.

I've already posted too many pictures here on this forum, believe me when I say, lots and lots of them.

But I won't be posting a photo every time a new user joins the conversation, it's nothing against you, I just don't want to always have my image linked to the content.
crown full without any thinning?

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@tato123
You could try testosterone gel on your genitals and see if it helps?
Personally I have no problem maintaining erections but libido is low.
Yes, this is all very relative, it depends on the day, it depends on the woman you are going to have sex with.

When I say I've lost my sexual potency I don't mean I'm weak man It's not that I didn't have an erection, it's not that, but an aggressive drop in libido, I have a girlfriend and I know my body, I could have sex, but I didn't always feel like it, not always! maybe a few times a month, when I tried to have sex without feeling like it, my erection was not maintained and I almost never felt like it, low libido, Can you live with it? Your wife wants to have sex with you and you don't feel like it most of the time? Is good for you? Think about that.

That's what I mean! I can't live with it, unfortunately I like to have sex when I can.

The idea I think is similar, women have a lower sexual appetite than us men, and switching to the female hormonal profile it would be logical to expect some effect of this type.

So I said, your erection is good compared to what?

I like to feel desire, I like that animal side, I like to look at my wife and desire her, I don't know, I like being a man, I was born that way, messing with our libido has greater effects than you can imagine.

I'm not going to try testosterone on my genitals, I'm managing to keep my hypothalamic axis on, even taking e2 which is the end of the testosterone cycle, the chance of me sealing my hypothalamic axis by passing exogenous testosterone +e2 is huge.

Analogies

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, this is all very relative, it depends on the day, it depends on the woman you are going to have sex with.

When I say I've lost my sexual potency I don't mean I'm weak man It's not that I didn't have an erection, it's not that, but an aggressive drop in libido, I have a girlfriend and I know my body, I could have sex, but I didn't always feel like it, not always! maybe a few times a month, when I tried to have sex without feeling like it, my erection was not maintained and I almost never felt like it, low libido, Can you live with it? Your wife wants to have sex with you and you don't feel like it most of the time? Is good for you? Think about that.

That's what I mean! I can't live with it, unfortunately I like to have sex when I can.

The idea I think is similar, women have a lower sexual appetite than us men, and switching to the female hormonal profile it would be logical to expect some effect of this type.

So I said, your erection is good compared to what?

I like to feel desire, I like that animal side, I like to look at my wife and desire her, I don't know, I like being a man, I was born that way, messing with our libido has greater effects than you can imagine.

I'm not going to try testosterone on my genitals, I'm managing to keep my hypothalamic axis on, even taking e2 which is the end of the testosterone cycle, the chance of me sealing my hypothalamic axis by passing exogenous testosterone +e2 is huge.
Why don’t you attempt to understand your blood work first. You mentioned 1300 total T but what’s your free T? I’d bet it’s in the dump and your SHBG is through the roof. If so, take some boron to lower your SHBG and unbound your total T so you have more in circulation. That is, unless, you’ve blocked the AR with Bica, CPA etc.

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why don’t you attempt to understand your blood work first. You mentioned 1300 total T but what’s your free T? I’d bet it’s in the dump and your SHBG is through the roof. If so, take some boron to lower your SHBG and unbound your total T so you have more in circulation. That is, unless, you’ve blocked the AR with Bica, CPA etc.
High e2 levels increase SHBG this is an expected effect, SHBG acts as a "binder" for my testosterone bind her and inactive biology effect , so my total testosterone is high there is a lot testosterona circulating bound to SHBG, because this my testosterona is high

I just meant that half-axle is still on and even though it's high SHBG, falsifying my T values, I still keep decent T production..
My free testosterone is within range normal.

I'm following everything closely, and I have a degree in the area, but thanks for "watching your exam first."

Thanks for the boron tip.

Last edited:

Analogies

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
High e2 levels increase SHBG this is an expected effect, SHBG acts as a "binder" for my testosterone bind her and inactive biology effect , so my total testosterone is high there is a lot testosterona circulating bound to SHBG, because this my testosterona is high

I just meant that half-axle is still on and even though it's high SHBG, falsifying my T values, I still keep decent T production..
My free testosterone is within range normal.

I'm following everything closely, and I have a degree in the area, but thanks for "watching your exam first."

Thanks for the boron tip.
Seems you’re well aware of the downstream effects of applying exogenous E2 and or AR antagonist. How long has it been since discontinuing BICA/CPA/spironolactone? I’m curious if these AR antagonist are still in your system.

Also, It could be that when you discontinued the AR antagonist that it was still in your system for some time before the effects wore off and you started to lose hair.

I’ve been on Topical E2 .75mg everyday for 40 days and haven’t seen any signs of growth. Which leads me to believe blocking the AR is necessary for any growth. I’ll be starting topical ARV-110 today in hopes of keeping the AR on my scalp inactive.

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Seems you’re well aware of the downstream effects of applying exogenous E2 and or AR antagonist. How long has it been since discontinuing BICA/CPA/spironolactone? I’m curious if these AR antagonist are still in your system.

Also, It could be that when you discontinued the AR antagonist that it was still in your system for some time before the effects wore off and you started to lose hair.

I’ve been on Topical E2 .75mg everyday for 40 days and haven’t seen any signs of growth. Which leads me to believe blocking the AR is necessary for any growth. I’ll be starting topical ARV-110 today in hopes of keeping the AR on my scalp inactive.
I wrote down everything I got in a diary.

I used CPA together with E2 and finasteride from November 19, 2020 until February 15, 2021. Giant side effects, very big headache, depression, my breasts started to change shape even if they were pointy, I didn't see so much effect on the hair, maybe an improvement of quality, as I said my recess is frontal but during that time nothing grew above the hairline, but it was visible that something was happening, a lot! What I could see is that the appearance of the hair changes before it starts to grow, it improves a lot.
When I stopped I kept E2 I just stopped CPA, switched to bicalutamide and went with bicalutamide from March 1, 2021 until June 5, I also stopped ejaculating capacity completely, totally and fucked up libido too, that's what I felt I stopped too.

So since the month of June I haven't used CPA or bicalutamide, it's been over 120 days since I've taken an AR blocker.

And my crash and loss of quality came 40 days after stopping the E2.

But I didn't spill as much, I went into a shedding, but nothing that anyone but me would notice visibly.

At the 20-30 day mark without e2 I could already notice a drop in hair quality before shedding, my hairstyles were bent and dry looking.

I remember when I was a teenager and before I started to rewind my hair lost its quality and hydration to infinity before it started to recede, it seems like I went through the same process when I removed all TRH.

It took me many months to see a difference using E2, many, I started e2 before CPA, but it's real, my skin is better using e2, I shine more when I'm on a cycle, and over time my hair improves in quality, it looks like my sisters hair.

Last edited:

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The truth is that as friends like Almas said, when I saw that I started to lose real hair I went strong in the treatment before it could get much worse, I can't lie I was never very bald, my baldness was never so aggressive compared to that of other users so I cannot be sure of my treatment for other peoples.
Sometimes we get scared and baldness progresses to a point almost impossible to recover, I just want you to be sure of what you are doing and for sure time is the most important here, do something while it's still there. The longer you go bald the harder it is to get back, find a real protocol and follow and waiting side effects.
There is no cure, but we have treatments, you just need to start soon. I never imagined that I would use female hormones and here I am, I'm not proud of it, but it was the protocol that works for me, if hair loss scares you to the point that you think about suicide do something soon, don't let the time pass.

Analogies

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 171802

View attachment 171803

View attachment 171804View attachment 171805

This is me, these photos are recent, my hair combed at various angles, the last then a topknot so you can see the hair line.

I will delete soon, so you can check now.
No offense but based on your pictures I’d say you’re displaying signs of being a hypochondriac. You have no hair loss. And at the 20-30 day mark without e2 you wouldn’t have much growth to asses your hair quality changing unless it was at the root.

you literally have a complete/full hairline

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No offense but based on your pictures I’d say you’re displaying signs of being a hypochondriac. You have no hair loss. And at the 20-30 day mark without e2 you wouldn’t have much growth to asses your hair quality changing unless it was at the root.
That's why I said it was bizarre, it could be an association too, I just wanted to report exactly what happened. And I wasn't the first to report this.