Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think that statement exceeds what data and evidence exist for definitive answers in HRT or hormonal strategies. Generally what data we have is some murcine reference that we simply don't know how it works in a species where body and scalp hair are differentiated.

Fuchsilein

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think that statement exceeds what data and evidence exist for definitive answers in HRT or hormonal strategies. Generally what data we have is some murcine reference that we simply don't know how it works in a species where body and scalp hair are differentiated.
ER-alpha stimulates catagen phase. This is undisputed. Only estrogens that stimualte ER-beta promote hair growth.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I stress again that anyone microneedling at least once a week is not engaged in the same enterprise. Means what? If people using hormonal strategies without microneedling Janey says eh. Why, because just microneedling alone could be all that anyone needs but it might substantially energize Hair Regrowth or it might not. Whenever I try to make definitive statements about HRT, MtF's often say didn't work for me. Bridge did not microneedle. I am losing interest in saving the planet baldness-wise because it isn't healthy. I have been on here more than anyone should for reasons as diverse as I enjoy much of this psychologically and I do enjoy funny quips and many on here are bright.

I decided to not monetize my transition or talents right now because being/playing Janey on here is fascinating to me because it can create the same issues that aren't clear in my own life. Can someone fake psychological illness? It feels like it but if Janey of all sudden starts using rampant and diverse illeism and I did not really know that term just the underlying topic in my own mind.

As people ask and S and I and others struggle with what it means to be trans, I realize more and more I can't say anything definitive except I don't plan to go off HRT unless one person request it and that's a different tale. What I am stressing is that once an artist/scientist observes a phenomenon, it changes the vary phenomenon observed. So am "I" struggling with some things? I am. I have also been incorporating sleep deprivation into my self experiences and how that impacts and it leads to an in between state or hallucinatory state where the dream/hallucination distinction is meaning. I let out maybe too many personal tidbits but believe I am always the smartest person either Janey or Will know as Super Ego. Janey is brilliant and effervescent and I was looking for some diversion from here and the movie Ruby Sparks is so deep psychologically that I believe I am do something similar.

Does Janey exist in the HairLossTalk.com context? I don't know. She exists as an expressed personality on here but to create Janey I do two things. I let my guard go down on things that scare me like "queer". People can say anything on here because my focus is on the no gender experience but filtered through only female hormones. This changes everything and Janey begins/began/came out/took over: I don't know. I have an interesting screenplan drawn up and a substantial beginning to a psychological novel based upon themes common to Kafka and Camus and Greek ideas related to Sisyphus or as I deadpan: Sisyphus, sorry if I wrote Sissyphus by accident. This is similar to the liar's paradox. Anyone nobody call me queer or gender queer especially MtF's because I do not related to that term. Others can use it and I do not care but I do not have a dead name nor any antipathy between my males and female impressions/side.

I am also trying to explore hair regrowth and spiritual and physical renewal. I go overboard about things perhaps but besides the hair which, that's the dream of everyone on here and basically a handful of people using overwhelmingly HRT methods have my experiences. Nobody else does. So my balding and bald brethren, if I seem giddy much of the time, I am. I can't wait to wake up and wash and style my hair which at 56, most of you, MtF or not would say impossible, amazing, incredible, mindblowing if it happened to you. What if your uttermost dream comes true at 56, you are okay monetarily anyway and you are a genius and highly trained writer? Then what? Here add to it that for six years my nightmare is Kafkaesque in ways that are similar to George Costanza's challenge to the old guy who was on a sinking ship. Many of you might be crying or in amazement at the peace Goddess has given me in spite of my matter becoming more and more of a thing locally.

Because the intellectual challenge of multiple solutioned games fascinates me, I will be on here at least for that. I will contain Janey excesses but basically these experiences have given someone who writes well but without any issues present enough, now I have writing challenges to convey that to others. One thing is that strongly wired MtF's are very intersupportive of the non-binary but in terms of psychological mind-set much less. And gay people in the real world, don't tell mei about your lesbian fling in college or comment while your are my lawyer, "I really miss having relationships with females because wtf does that have to do with being non-binary transgender. I am trying to show the issues with even having the notion of "gay" people out there even means anymore. I don't have much in common with MtF's anyway except mutual knowledge of how devastating this is in terms of ego death and Janey or Will rather knows ego death and how dangerous the aftermath can be.

Goddess Bless,
Janey

finastride23

My Regimen
Reaction score
get off of it immediately and maybe consider 17-ß estradiol.
in what drug I can find 17-b estradiol?
I stress again that anyone microneedling at least once a week is not engaged in the same enterprise. Means what? If people using hormonal strategies without microneedling Janey says eh. Why, because just microneedling alone could be all that anyone needs but it might substantially energize Hair Regrowth or it might not. Whenever I try to make definitive statements about HRT, MtF's often say didn't work for me. Bridge did not microneedle. I am losing interest in saving the planet baldness-wise because it isn't healthy. I have been on here more than anyone should for reasons as diverse as I enjoy much of this psychologically and I do enjoy funny quips and many on here are bright.

I decided to not monetize my transition or talents right now because being/playing Janey on here is fascinating to me because it can create the same issues that aren't clear in my own life. Can someone fake psychological illness? It feels like it but if Janey of all sudden starts using rampant and diverse illeism and I did not really know that term just the underlying topic in my own mind.

As people ask and S and I and others struggle with what it means to be trans, I realize more and more I can't say anything definitive except I don't plan to go off HRT unless one person request it and that's a different tale. What I am stressing is that once an artist/scientist observes a phenomenon, it changes the vary phenomenon observed. So am "I" struggling with some things? I am. I have also been incorporating sleep deprivation into my self experiences and how that impacts and it leads to an in between state or hallucinatory state where the dream/hallucination distinction is meaning. I let out maybe too many personal tidbits but believe I am always the smartest person either Janey or Will know as Super Ego. Janey is brilliant and effervescent and I was looking for some diversion from here and the movie Ruby Sparks is so deep psychologically that I believe I am do something similar.

Does Janey exist in the HairLossTalk.com context? I don't know. She exists as an expressed personality on here but to create Janey I do two things. I let my guard go down on things that scare me like "queer". People can say anything on here because my focus is on the no gender experience but filtered through only female hormones. This changes everything and Janey begins/began/came out/took over: I don't know. I have an interesting screenplan drawn up and a substantial beginning to a psychological novel based upon themes common to Kafka and Camus and Greek ideas related to Sisyphus or as I deadpan: Sisyphus, sorry if I wrote Sissyphus by accident. This is similar to the liar's paradox. Anyone nobody call me queer or gender queer especially MtF's because I do not related to that term. Others can use it and I do not care but I do not have a dead name nor any antipathy between my males and female impressions/side.

I am also trying to explore hair regrowth and spiritual and physical renewal. I go overboard about things perhaps but besides the hair which, that's the dream of everyone on here and basically a handful of people using overwhelmingly HRT methods have my experiences. Nobody else does. So my balding and bald brethren, if I seem giddy much of the time, I am. I can't wait to wake up and wash and style my hair which at 56, most of you, MtF or not would say impossible, amazing, incredible, mindblowing if it happened to you. What if your uttermost dream comes true at 56, you are okay monetarily anyway and you are a genius and highly trained writer? Then what? Here add to it that for six years my nightmare is Kafkaesque in ways that are similar to George Costanza's challenge to the old guy who was on a sinking ship. Many of you might be crying or in amazement at the peace Goddess has given me in spite of my matter becoming more and more of a thing locally.

Because the intellectual challenge of multiple solutioned games fascinates me, I will be on here at least for that. I will contain Janey excesses but basically these experiences have given someone who writes well but without any issues present enough, now I have writing challenges to convey that to others. One thing is that strongly wired MtF's are very intersupportive of the non-binary but in terms of psychological mind-set much less. And gay people in the real world, don't tell mei about your lesbian fling in college or comment while your are my lawyer, "I really miss having relationships with females because wtf does that have to do with being non-binary transgender. I am trying to show the issues with even having the notion of "gay" people out there even means anymore. I don't have much in common with MtF's anyway except mutual knowledge of how devastating this is in terms of ego death and Janey or Will rather knows ego death and how dangerous the aftermath can be.

Goddess Bless,
Janey
hi
can you help me?
I started topical diane 35 a month ago
and now I loss much hair than before,is ethinyl estradiol cause hair loss?

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
get off of it immediately and maybe consider 17-ß estradiol.
First of all, MtF's are not particularly qualified to say anything about synthetic meds that we don't use and have no experience with. EE is famous and used by more people along with Premarin probably than any other HRT/Birth Control. Most MtF's seem to indicate that both "work". Maybe it's true here but again we often see people on here alleging things about meds that they have no history or personal experience with. This devolves for newbies into what's better CPA, spironolactone or Bica? Nobody knows and partially with these three and EE, nobody should use them with resources to bio-identical. So that takes us to people who might lack access to meds otherwise using this and anecdotal many say EE works fine or great or even better than X as does Premarin with it's natural but different estrogens.

So Janey says for 99 percent of you, don't bother figuring this out because it doesn't matter unless someone knows specifically how it works for hair as a data point. EE is not healthy except in the short-run meaning how that is defined by long-range risk determination, cost, efficacy and ease of use. I fail to find at this time anything meaningful in practice by making this Beta/alpha receptor conjecture. It does not work for Estriol, not in anything resembling non-feminizing amounts. I doubt it does here either. So if a hair guru wants to try EE as an anecdotal datapoint fine but often on here things devolve into Bica's better, no CPA, no spironolactone, no nothing is best. It depends on the goals and risk analysis which is subjective.

Fuchsilein

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
in what drug I can find 17-b estradiol?

hi
can you help me?
I started topical diane 35 a month ago
and now I loss much hair than before,is ethinyl estradiol cause hair loss?
17-ß estradiol is what's casually being referred to as E2. There are many different forms and brands. Progynova, Estrofem, Gynokadin to name a few.
Tired of explaining again, but one last time: ethinyl estradiol is an ER-alpha agonist and induces premature catagen phase. Read https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15591132/

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
17-ß estradiol is what's casually being referred to as E2. There are many different forms and brands. Progynova, Estrofem, Gynokadin to name a few.
Tired of explaining again, but one last time: ethinyl estradiol is an ER-alpha agonist and induces premature catagen phase. Read https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15591132/
if this is a murcine study, then I am glad you won't be stressing this anymore. Where are the human trials. Bridge already went though this distraction back on page 4. For intellectual purposes the point is fine but for anyone trying to grow hair who uses nothing, it's not relevant. For newbies, as long as you keep using some form of E2 or equivalent in strength meaning say 2 to 6 mg swallowed, you are fine and it won't permanently destroy anything to my knowledge because hair vel non is anagen-based and not follicle based or follicle number based at all, except for the hair line and temples.

So person asking question, here the optimal strategy is to switch to bio for reasons related to the Monty Hall problem and Bayesian statistical analysis which nobody else seems to have any idea about or how it cuts through issues by providing reasonable axioms. Many what Janey does that might be different from voting for my meds is I try everything relevant that works for somebody and sorry, no RU, CB, Alpha-estradiol ever. None of these grow cosmetically significant hair for anybody. So I used a scanner based memory technique to help make decisions without getting into a lot of debate.

Does Microneedling work/do X, how should I: Nike prevails. Just pick up a roller not a pen, a roller and start rolling for 30 seconds or two minutes and then see how long works? Only bio feedback can tell you. We have some data and evidence and all of it seems positive but the studies are hard to implement because except for me, everyone drops out. I don't drop out ever in my life if something is working and it's healthy for me. I have sides only from spironolactone and I know what they feel like and are alleged to feel like. I know generally dosaging but if someone says how would 500mg work? I don't know. I shed to baldness on 200mg introduced suddenly along with microneedling and massage and stronger HRT and then it all turned around immediately and since last summer, I have few concerns except time to grow it out.

Most people on here want to grow hair but many are also looking to master the field so to speak 'cause it's interesting and because I read up to exhaustion and then find some new thing to obsess about for a year. It works for me but I am not a mere mortal and I deviate upwards and downwards on many median scales or whatever. I am so committed that I take more risk than many many people. Unless you are a Janey, this process is too complicated ever for her to walk through any simplistic sort of process. Pretty much nothing works on the hair end regardless for males for restoration except maybe Duta and MR.

Janey

Last edited:

finastride23

My Regimen
Reaction score
First of all, MtF's are not particularly qualified to say anything about synthetic meds that we don't use and have no experience with. EE is famous and used by more people along with Premarin probably than any other HRT/Birth Control. Most MtF's seem to indicate that both "work". Maybe it's true here but again we often see people on here alleging things about meds that they have no history or personal experience with. This devolves for newbies into what's better CPA, spironolactone or Bica? Nobody knows and partially with these three and EE, nobody should use them with resources to bio-identical. So that takes us to people who might lack access to meds otherwise using this and anecdotal many say EE works fine or great or even better than X as does Premarin with it's natural but different estrogens.

So Janey says for 99 percent of you, don't bother figuring this out because it doesn't matter unless someone knows specifically how it works for hair as a data point. EE is not healthy except in the short-run meaning how that is defined by long-range risk determination, cost, efficacy and ease of use. I fail to find at this time anything meaningful in practice by making this Beta/alpha receptor conjecture. It does not work for Estriol, not in anything resembling non-feminizing amounts. I doubt it does here either. So if a hair guru wants to try EE as an anecdotal datapoint fine but often on here things devolve into Bica's better, no CPA, no spironolactone, no nothing is best. It depends on the goals and risk analysis which is subjective.
in your opinion I should stop it or continue?

Fuchsilein

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
if this is a murcine study, then I am glad you won't be stressing this anymore. Where are the human trials. Bridge already went though this distraction back on page 4. For intellectual purposes the point is fine but for anyone trying to grow hair who uses nothing, it's not relevant. For newbies, as long as you keep using some form of E2 or equivalent in strength meaning say 2 to 6 mg swallowed, you are fine and it won't permanently destroy anything to my knowledge because hair vel non is anagen-based and not follicle based or follicle number based at all, except for the hair line and temples.
Janey, without wanting to come across too harshly, but for someone claiming to "specialize" in estrogen not knowing that ER-alpha stimulants cause hair to enter catagen phase is a major disappointment.

I didnt want to engage in conversation in here anymore anyway. This guy finastride is actively hurting himself and I thought that warranted an intervention. Have a nice day everyone.

finastride23

My Regimen
Reaction score
Janey, without wanting to come across too harshly, but for someone claiming to "specialize" in estrogen not knowing that ER-alpha stimulants cause hair to enter catagen phase is a major disappointment.

I didnt want to engage in conversation in here anymore anyway. This guy finastride is actively hurting himself and I thought that warranted an intervention. Have a nice

I didnt want to engage in conversation in here anymore anyway. This guy finastride is actively hurting himself and I thought that warranted an intervention. Have a nice day everyone.
Thank you very much for your help, but I read that someone used this combination and he got result.

finastride23

My Regimen
Reaction score

this is that post

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@finastride23 You could try using E2 gel topically. I use 1/3 of my daily 6mg dose on my temples as apparently it does have local effects. I've gone all in with my regimen, using oral AAs and a large dose of Estradiol to basically nuke my Androgens, but if you don't want to do that you could just use a bit of E2 gel on your head, it should still help. But as others have said you want to make sure it's Estradiol, that's the stuff you want.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I don't use it and I don't recommend that med. If there are studies that relate to humans losing their hair when using this medication, of course, I want to know. Where are they? But you seem to be extracting that shortening anagen, which I agree is never good, causes hair loss. It might. Show me the human trials because to me, baldness is strange because some times it's urgent and often it's not. So I use different axioms for the urgent young guys but only based upon non-conjectural findings about it actively destroying hair, where are the pics, segregated groups and trials. If this med cause baldness immediately and forever, I will be the first one to put alerts here, on my thread and on the Reddit sites. I want to know but every single time so far in my experience on here, the Alpha Beta distinction is wrong regardless of trial related to individual receptors but not overall. I have no knowledge yet of any MtF's saying EE made their hair fall out permanently but of course I want people to know the truth about everything. All I am saying is that that article has been up for years. What's practically important vs. interesting conjecture is Estrogen for Hair Growth Chapter one: Variance in response often unaccounted for in terms of statistical significance.

Janey's saying write more or re-explain why millions of people around the world aren't walking around bald from EE and/or Premarin. I have never heard of females going completely bald from EE and CPA. Where are they? I want to see pictures of what "hair destruction" means because Janey doesn't process non mathematically expressed truth statements are being even a "thing" because no one knows what that means except subjectively and "destroyed my hair" is not even a term of art.... Janey's semi-real but I am stopping the sleep deprivation aspect like any trial because the hypothesis is not in disputed. Sleep deprivation is deeply unsettling to the human psyche but it also seems to re-set some psychic rhythms so it seems useful for depression. Thanks for the input and interest. Some times the system seems to balk but I delete everything with a negative not on my thread regardless. I don't care enough to argue about anything Janey does because this is a reality type experience for me. I do find terms that are both disparaging and positive that I used that seem to convey ideas. Janey is not a mere mortal. I am more like Rain Man than probably anyone on here but there's no longer any high functioning Asperger's category only DID which sounds terrible so thanks to that profession but DID fascinates me now but many are on here just for quick answers which is fine. The people who piss me off are the rude ones who come on every six weeks and say things when sorry there was no content at all of any value quite recently on this thread nor was there about a year ago nor in general since he left. His focus held things together.

I often write things late at night on my thread that have value to the few people I consider friends on here and then I often delete for privacy reasons or just to say, miss a day and you missed it. I yank all pics regardless of the stupidity of the request. People said my microneedling pics are lurid. If they are, then don't go outside fellows cause the world's scary. Saw a dead dog yesterday with flies. My preference is to always be contacted on my thread. But guys leave similar personal threads up and if they have no responses say at 2am. I answer all the question I feel competent to answer and nothing else unless say asking back about how wigs differ from "systems". All of that is relevant on my page and to my poses. Let's see how other jubilant people pose. Maybe Joe Wieder type poses showing more than Janey ever did so if MtH or HRT bodies are creepy per se to you, eh, nothing I can or care to do except even on my page, I bury it elsewhere. If nobody can make it through my 70 pages, then I conjecture few to none of you have read the only ones that to me matter, the Bridge pages up to say page 300. Nobody else in my view had important hair results nor did they assert things either interesting or found to be true. Why would you? MtF's already know this stuff so we mostly ignore the garbage.

For some reason, brain-wise and personality wise, Janey is far more male than female and mathematical and statistical solutions are my interest followed by individual data points. Anyway, there are MtF pages that I don't follow because I hate the poses too and they make me unable to read them. But I wish all of them well. I often say things that I don't maintain because i really enjoy being on here when the vibe is good but I am also exposing the Bookers and the like as also being shtick oriented. If James isn't real, then I am stealing him as an archetype for the related book or story proposals as they are implemented. Maybe my writings will be too esoteric but one thing I am doing is switching pronouns for me and others from he, to she, to they and then back to plural they and then singular they. It's annoying hyper MtF behavior that all heteronorms hate so I point out the absurdities by saying, "trannies, read this. If you can't follow this, neither can "they". My shifts in person and time often create a paradox of then being meaningful to read again so what does this mean for literature. Singular they. It's exciting as an avenue to explore the absurd like Ionesco and Kafka and when Janey has great questions clearly articulated people understand me fine.

I am interested personally in the interaction between being an extremely high performer at anything with being non-function as a person. Real Rain Men seldom exist if ever, like Hoffman but what does it tell us about the Hoffman character as a spiritual being? Or in terms of self-ownership? Fascinating to me but probably eh, interesting but too esoteric for most. That's why I want to try it because it is hard and facile hair solutions bore me. I am interested in what part energy and intelligence like I have matters compared to popping a pill and not thinking and just being a normal guy. For most people, just take the pill that most people use. We can't separate these meds well enough to say anything except starting is your optimal solution Mr. Y given youth and your male context and lack of side concerns. Easy without 20 more people "voting" for whatever they do. I do Castor Oil at times. Don't bother. If it works, it's only noticeable in people with marginal hair. Microneedling: Always. If you have a tender head then go around in circles with someone else. I don't have interest in exploring tender heads and their solutions because that implies to me that the person is not Janey, not like Janey because Will was willing to do anything for Mick Jagger hair circa 1968. Nobody else on here has goals like that because my dissociation somehow lets me also explore what outcomes make this worthwhile for me and after shedding, Will wasn't going to be "bald" but the hair was unacceptable to me. For many of you, my hair in June of 2018 would change your lives but it wasn't what Will wanted. Is Janey the price or just an interesting unrelated artifact?

I no longer know so I back down from asserting anything but being XY using MtF hormones. The fact that I prefer how I look to be more girl next door really has no connection to whether I am psychologically a girl or boy so right now for me, I reject the question. I predict a huge increase in secret sex for "MtF" femmes but when the lights are on, who knows what "normal" men prefer but it's usually aligned with something at least mildly fetishistic meaning involving power, power changes, loss of status, loss of manhood, loss of respect to me presently articulated most in cuckolding and sissy sites since half or more of the guys on here show elements of enjoying self-degradation. That's a race to the bottom. See a therapist. It's impossible to have a relationship with a woman based upon letting her f*** "better". Functionally someone does it here or there but look at the Female Dominated Home sites. It's all BS that is staged and ultimately stupid. Guys wear panties and that keeps them "in line"? How? Spanking hubby weekly for effect? Eh. Doubt. Spanking hubby in front of sister, ex, mother, etc. BS but many of us who were abused by spanking can also fall into this. Not relevant many say. Then try this at home fine. The psychological aspect for me with no strong binary is very unsettling which is the point but also why I seem to give varying answers.

But the axiom again for Janey is easy: Says they are suicidal and only engages in suicidal ideation. I do reach out here to many because like me, they are dying from hair that expresses itself in negative feedback unrelated to hair function in terms of short-run viability of life. Hence suicide probability high? Do anything.

Janey

Will

Last edited:

finastride23

My Regimen
Reaction score
@finastride23 You could try using E2 gel topically. I use 1/3 of my daily 6mg dose on my temples as apparently it does have local effects. I've gone all in with my regimen, using oral AAs and a large dose of Estradiol to basically nuke my Androgens, but if you don't want to do that you could just use a bit of E2 gel on your head, it should still help. But as others have said you want to make sure it's Estradiol, that's the stuff you want.
thanks a lot dude,just I have a question
how this man( https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...etate-androcur-diane-35-lotion-urgent.106109/ )regrow his hair with topical diane?

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
thanks a lot dude,just I have a question
how this man( https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...etate-androcur-diane-35-lotion-urgent.106109/ )regrow his hair with topical diane?
I had a look at that thread, and it looks like his regimen started failing him at some point. And I haven't seen anybody who 17B Estradiol has failed yet. From the experiences of people on this forum regrowth is basically guaranteed with it, the only question is how much will you get, and that varies from person to person.

I'd like to think that something like my regimen is basically fool proof, the combination of AA+E2+5ARI solves all the underlaying issues of Androgenic alopecia. But it's also very extreme with many effects most men would not accept. Gyno is basically guaranteed, as is low libido and possible infertility. But a much tamer regimen of just low doses of topical E2 should be pretty safe in my opinion.

Fuchsilein

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
likely due to the cyproterone acetate. I read in your history that you have used androcur for a long time. This is just a guess but I would assume that you reached the maximum you could have achieved using androcur and you are now left with only the negative effects of the EE.
I don't use it and I don't recommend that med. If there are studies that relate to humans losing their hair when using this medication, of course, I want to know. Where are they? But you seem to be extracting that shortening anagen, which I agree is never good, causes hair loss. It might. Show me the human trials because to me, baldness is strange because some times it's urgent and often it's not. So I use different axioms for the urgent young guys but only based upon non-conjectural findings about it actively destroying hair, where are the pics, segregated groups and trials. If this med cause baldness immediately and forever, I will be the first one to put alerts here, on my thread and on the Reddit sites. I want to know but every single time so far in my experience on here, the Alpha Beta distinction is wrong regardless of trial related to individual receptors but not overall. I have no knowledge yet of any MtF's saying EE made their hair fall out permanently but of course I want people to know the truth about everything. All I am saying is that that article has been up for years. What's practically important vs. interesting conjecture is Estrogen for Hair Growth Chapter one: Variance in response often unaccounted for in terms of statistical significance.

Janey's saying write more or re-explain why millions of people around the world aren't walking around bald from EE and/or Premarin. I have never heard of females going completely bald from EE and CPA. Where are they? I want to see pictures of what "hair destruction" means because Janey doesn't non mathematically expressed truth statements are being even a "thing" because no one knows what that means except subjectively and "destroyed my hair" is not even a term of art....
Firstly, I am sorry that there are no human studies. I can extract knowledge only from studies that actually exist and those found that EE stimulates catagen phase in mice and other mammals. Are humans mice? No, it might be different in humans. But looking at finastride struggling with severe shedding after starting an ER-alpha stimulant...

Secondly, EE does not make you go bald, it does not damage hair follicles. It makes your hair enter catagen prematurely and that is a huge disservice to your cause to regrow your hair. And beyond that, EE is poison. Don't use it.

Last edited: